Meeting My Domme While Shopping Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers

"You choose slut, spank you or fuck you."

I lay there for a moment contemplating my choice. I didn't want to cave too easily. I wanted to prove to this big bully that I wasn't such a weak little woman as she thought.

"Spank me... Mistress."

She proceeded to lay in ten hard slaps to my bottom, ordering Joanne to count after each strike. Each blow was hard and took my breath away but I gritted my teeth, determined not to appear weak. She grabbed my hair and jerked me around to look up at her and barked again.

"Fucked or spanked!"

Part of me wanted to ask to be fucked but she was just so mean and nasty that I was determined to resist.

"Spanked... Mistress."

If anything the next ten spanks to my bottom were even harder than the first ten. Allison seemed to be relishing this and almost as soon as she'd finished she was at me again to demand.

"Fucked or spanked bitch?!"

I was starting to realise that there was only one way this would end but I managed again to resist submitting and once again my arse cheeks were warmed by ten more hard slaps. But that was enough, it had been a futile exercise and when she made the demand this time I relented.

"Fucked Mistress, fuck me, please, fuck me."

Her voice dripped with amusement at my surrender and I just knelt there on all fours as she manoeuvred behind me, prized my thighs apart and shoved her fake cock forward and into my sopping wet pussy. I moaned, partly in pleasure partly in annoyance at myself for being so aroused. Then from behind she grabbed my hair again and tugged back on it before she plunged all the way into me and for the next twenty minutes or so treated me to the hardest, roughest, most exhilarating fuck of my life.

Honestly, she was unrelenting treating me just like the bitch she was calling me, like I was little more than a cheap whore. And really? I loved it. By the end I was virtually screaming in pleasure as she ploughed back and forth into me, now standing behind me and fucking me at a high angle, her feet pressing down on my head on the carpet. It was humiliating for me but I didn't care and was just about ready to explode in an orgasm (which would have been the first time I had ever cum from being fucked) when she pulled out and stood up. I moaned in disappointment and looked around accusingly at her. But my voice was weak and pleading when it came.

"Pl-Please Mistress Allison, please make me cum. Please finish it. I need it. Please!"

I was starting to fully appreciate the power of this woman who had lured me into this situation. Pretending to be friends with me, clearly setting me up last night and all to do this -- reduce me to a submissive sex slave. I looked up at her as she stood over me. She cut an intimidating figure in all that black, all the more so with that long, thick fake cock jutting out at me, glistening with my own juices. I was only dimly aware of the two guys I had spent the night with watching us from the side of the room, heaven knows how long they had been watching.

"You want to cum bitch? Certainly, Joanne. Get over here and get your face in Christina's pussy and lick her to orgasm! All you have to do blondie is get over her and suck this thing clean while she does it."

I looked across at Joanne and found myself licking my lips, the thought of that hot brunette between my thighs licking me to orgasm was extremely tempting and so I found myself crawling forward towards Mistress Allison and with barely a hesitation I took her plastic dick in my mouth and sucked my own juices off it. Joanne seemed as eager as I was for her to lick me out and quickly I felt the soft ness of her tongue brush against my , by now, ultra sensitive clit. Mere minutes later I was groaning and moaning and bucking uncontrollably as I sprayed a stream of hot, wet ejaculate all over Joanne's features, before I collapsed forward and lay motionless on the floor.

*

COLIN, SOME DAYS LATER

Once again I stood in the corner of Mistress Allison's flat, naked and shivering as I awaited the latest indignity to be forced upon me like a naughty schoolboy. I was paying for this -- in more ways than one!

She approached me and cupped her hand around my balls and began to squeeze hard. I knew better than to ask her to stop and just kept a straight face until it was too much and I whimpered and felt my knees buckle. She smiled and gave them a sharp twist before finally releasing them. Only to take the thin leather noose she had in her free hand and slip it around my aching balls. From experience I knew it would be in a perfect slipknot so that when pulled it tightened sharply around my nuts. But she did not tighten it. Instead she moved to her table to lift two other objects I had felt before and dreaded. They were nipple claps with ball weights attached and I hated them. My little nubs of nipples were just so sensitive. Allison knew this and always delighted in using them on me.

She stood in front of me and dared me to complain as she attached them to me, snapping them in place gleefully. She left me for a moment and when she re-appeared she was holding a bar bell weight, not a very heavy one but I was soon to find it was heavy enough. She slapped me in the face then tied the loose end of the lace noose around the weight and held it up in her hand as she spoke to me.

"I'm expecting a visitor so I'm going to pull this gimp mask down over your face and you will stay here in this corner for the duration of their visit. If you move or make any disturbance I will take the mask off."

With that the doorbell rang and she spat right in my face and pulled the leather mask down over my face so that only my eyes were visible (and a small hole at my mouth) then the cruel bitch casually dropped the dumb bell and instantly I felt the noose tighten on my balls. She left and when she returned a few minutes later I almost gasped as I saw her trailed by Christina, my dear wife!

When she had returned the next morning after her night out she had been quiet and would only say she had enjoyed her night out, nothing more. She clearly didn't know I had seen what she had done with the two young men and how she had spent her night. But given the circumstances of me seeing said video footage I could hardly say anything myself, could I?

Christina looked across at me standing in the corner and for a moment I thought she would recognise me but she didn't and surprisingly did not even look surprised at a naked man standing being tortured in the corner of her new friend's flat.

"Don't worry about him, he's just another bitch I like to play with. Just like you!"

I flinched at the harshness of Allison's voice, it was the same one she used on me.

"Now have you got a tribute for me?"

Again I was surprised as my wife took out her purse and handed Allison a bundle of notes.

"Very good bitch, now take off that coat and let me see if you followed my instructions."

I stood and watched, the pain in my nipples and balls forgotten as my sweet little blonde wife undid her long coat and let it drop to her ankles to reveal she was completely naked underneath and had scrawled across her tight stomach the words "MISTRESS ALLISON'S BITCH" in bright red lipstick.

I gawped again and must have made some sort of noise because Allison turned and glared at me and for a moment thought she was going to come over and make good on her promise to reveal me. Rather though, she turned to Christina and snarled.

"Very good, now get on your knees bitch, a slut like you does not stay on her feet around someone like me!"

It was bizarre to watch my wife drop submissively to her knees on command and no little turn on as I could feel my dick stiffen despite its current predicament.

"I wonder what Colin would think if he could see his precious little wife now, eh? I bet he doesn't realise what a submissive little bitch you are, does he?"

"No Mistress Allison."

"I bet. Now crawl over here

I watched in stunned wonder as my pretty wife crawled across Mistress Allison's carpet, and upon instruction, began to tongue clean those thigh, high leather boots that my own tongue knew so well. The very sight stiffened my cock further which in turn tightened the noose around my nuts. Allison looked across and smirked at me as she told Christina to lick her soles clean too. I could scarcely believe my eyes as my wife did exactly as she was told. She just didn't strike me as the submissive type, certainly not to other women and yet here she was clearly now vying with me for the position as Allison's bitch. A fact confirmed when Allison stopped her then looked down and spat squarely on my wife's face and pulled her to her feet by her hair.

"You know your hair is a bit long for my liking, would you like your Mistress to shave some of it off slave?"

Now this I could not believe. Christina was, and always had been especially proud of her long, blonde locks, they were her most striking feature. And the use of the word shave did not indicate a little trim. In fact Mistress Allison had shown me a pictures of one of her female slaves she had shaved bald once before and it had aroused me significantly, the level of submission and dominance involved was intoxicating. But to do it to my wife, my Christina?

"Yes Mistress, if that would please you."

"Hmm, maybe not today bitch, I wonder what your asshole husband would think if you came home with a skinhead? Anyway, like I say maybe that is for another day, I have another treat in store for you today."

As she had been speaking Allison had taken a tube of lube and squeezed a small blob onto her middle finger and without word of warning she walked behind my wife and forced her finger between her ass cheeks and obviously into her arsehole!

Christina squirmed and made a sexy little squeak as she was violated but tried to stay upright as Allison slid her digit in and out rapidly and said.

"Hmm, nice and tight. I guess you weren't lying when you said you'd never taken it in the ass before. We'll have to change that."

I think myself and Christina realised what was to happen next at about the same time as Allison crossed the room and grabbed her big, black strap on dildo ( a beast I had felt inside me many times) and wasted no time in fixing it tightly to her crotch.

"Bend over slut, you'll take this like the little bitch you are!"

I empathised with the worried look on Christina's face, I could have told her that Mistress Allison was not gentle and that that thing felt like it would split you in two when she was in full flow. Instead I just stood there and watched as Christina somewhat reluctantly turned to face me and slowly bent over. At least Allison spread some more lube on the tip of the dildo (something she rarely did for me) before she stepped in behind my wife and giving me a big grin she eased her plastic cock deep into Christina's asshole. Christina groaned and wobbled but Allison grabbed her long hair to hold her in place and used it to force Christina down onto her hands and knees and then began to fuck her harder than I've ever seen anyone fucked before. It was hard and fast and loud and amazingly it looked as if Christina was enjoying it! I had no clue she would be such an anal freak!

And a freak she was as when Allison finally relented and stood up and instructed Christina to lick her clean she knelt up and delivered a better blow job to that shit covered plastic cock than she had ever given me!

Their session concluded with Christina lying on her back and Allison basically sitting on her face until she was licked to orgasm and came messily all over my wife's face.

When they were done and Christina had left Allison took off my mask and pushed me by my shoulders to my knees, the weight at last taken off my nuts if not my nipples and she strapped her dildo back on and fucked my face with it, laughing as I tasted my wife's ass.

*

One week later and Christina and myself were doing our weekly shop when I spotted Allison coming the other way with her trolley, she flashed us a friendly grin and veered over to speak to us. I guess it wasn't just me that was worried this time...

TheDarkCloud
TheDarkCloud
4,507 Followers
12