All Comments on 'Meeting My Future Master'

by dianecuck

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
norcal_penpalnorcal_penpalover 6 years ago
Lovely first story

Very nice tale, love the way you built it up slowly. Congratulations on your transition and cuckolding, Diane!

rachelanne542007rachelanne542007over 6 years ago
Outstanding Story

This is a very detailed and well written story. An outstanding first effort! I will look forward to reading more from this author.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
wonderful story

This story was slow in developing but by page 3 it all came together. It really hit hard with me because I am also married and a secret crossdresser. I haven't had sex with my wife in over a year and I have become a sissy CD cocksucker. This story is my dream, my fantasy -- I truly wish my wife would find out about my secret life and accept it openly. Becoming a slave for a Master with her would be wonderful but even if there isn't a Master it would be great for her to know and to accept my crossdressing and my secret gay lifestyle. Please tell more stories. I really enjoyed this one.

sashatvslutsashatvslutover 6 years ago
Good

I enjoyed this story, but parts were painful to read. If you get someone to proof read, I think you'll have a hall of Fame worthy series.

I hope you keep writing and get better.

SusanlynnSusanlynnabout 6 years ago
Very Hot

This had my little sissy clit leaking gurl juices all in my panties. Please write more!!! 5 STARS!!!!

stacejostacejoalmost 6 years ago
Loved it

My panties were Wett all the time....

CdJenniferHCdJenniferHover 4 years ago
My Dream

As a sissyboy I have dreamt of being owned and trained by a BBC, this story only wants me to try harder.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wonderful Story! Loved It!

I loved the story and would love to have this happen to my wife and I. My wife knows that I dress, but not of my desires to be a woman to a strong man! Love it and I can’t wait to see what the next installment brings as Eve and Diane become his slaves.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdianecuck@dianecuck
Been with our master for 19 years, my wife and i are his sister wives.