All Comments on 'Meeting Nude People'

by nust8ofmind

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why don't you meet your delete key

From the first word I could tell you were a jerk off guy posting on here to hit on women. Why people who can't write queer or not use this site to post absolute garbage for stories and think it will lure women in is only something their desperate minds could come up with.

Use your delete key buddy as you have as much chance of scoring on here as you do in real life.

Crawl back under your little prick rock!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good

I thought the story was nicely done. Carla is not afraid to go for what she wants. She wanted sex and wasn't beating around the bush and she gets it. This story was posted on lesbian section, so I don't see how the author had violated the rules here. To each his own.

Great job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Take out or dine in?

Sure this story can get a reader aroused, but couldn't it just as easily have taken place in a bar? About the only difference between this 'hook up' and a non-nudist one, is the character gets to see all the goodies before she gets them. I would have liked it better if soaking in the sun and oiling each other up caused the women to consider doing something they had NEVER tried before. Or if there was more internal dialogue on how the sun sensual rays were making them hot and cooling off back at the cabin allowed them to 'accidentally' discover each other sexually. (p.s. 2LastCommentor: this is no place for author-bashing)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
I like it

I liked the story, the setting, and the dialogue. But the critic who wrote the "delete" comment must have a bad case of PMS. We read these stories for enjoyment, and we write them for the same reason. So what if our level of literary genius is not up tp par with Shakespeare? The story was for fun reading. Bubblegum for the mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
well done

I enjoyed the story and the fact that Carla and the other woman hit it off so fast. I would have liked to hear about the 10 inch cock pleasing both women hopefully there will be a follow up!! Great job had me wanting more!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous