All Comments on 'Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 02'

by cleverfox

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Another Excellent Update!

Hats off to you Cleverfox! This is my new favorite story, hands down. You write very well, and have an intriguing plot, matched with wonderful, good-natured characters that you really root for. Ryan and Catrine have chemistry that's palpable, and she is such a strong and likeable heroine. There is something rather tragically beautiful about her, in all her passion and innocence. Especially, when you take into account all she has seen and been through, and I can't help but pull for her to triumph and overcome the many obstacles stacked against her. I am nervous for what you have in store for us, particularly that conniving Arik, since I am such a sucker for HEAs, but regardless of where you take this I will be reading. I still have faith in that dreamy Ryan of yours, and I'm hoping he proves to be more intelligent and resourceful than these six kings!!! He definitely seems to be dominant and possessive/protective enough to stand a decent chance! Thank you so much for this lovely story! 5* from me! I cannot wait for the next update, please don't make me wait too long!!!

All The Best!

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Hey Anonymous...

Thanks for the awesome comment. Made my day.

So glad you're enjoying it.

More soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
100% Invested!

This story pretty much stole my heart from the first sentence. I've reread the first chapter a shameful amount of times. I've been checking your profile ever since, and was thrilled to see you posted another chapter. Please keep them coming! You've earned yourself another fan :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
and again!

This is so refreshing. I'm always reading about douche bag guys which is good but its constant. I love that Ryan is good and is continuing to be good. I can't wait for the next chapter. Hurry!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

this series is just so lovely. can't wait for the next chapter.

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 3...

Just submitted. Hooray for more in just a few days.

Thanks again for your kind comments and favorites and votes!

DaflingerDaflingerover 9 years ago
Great story so far

The charachters draw you in and the situations and story are great. Keep up the good stuff! D

MEWatcherMEWatcherover 9 years ago
You have a wonderful story here.

I care about Catrine and Ryan.. and wonder how the hell they can get out of this. ..smh .. Again. you are a "Cleverfox"...lol Keep it up.. I await your next installment . :)

Horseman68Horseman68almost 5 years ago
So Good.

Two totally absorbing characters created by such a talented author. Absolutely captivating. Reading on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

arick is like those people who hate others for treating their maids nicely and humanely

love the sweet gestures and love of ryan for sweet catrine

5 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous