Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

There was so much he wanted to say. But, he knew better than to speak openly in this room. He couldn't be perceived as taking any action that could be considered unusual for a master. He was certain that the Kings had their eyes on him, sizing up his character. They were judging him, he realized now, not on his presentation and professional attributes but on his ability to navigate their twisted social norms.

He had prepared himself to play Master for the duration of the meeting in much the same way that he had prepared his presentation materials for the Kings; methodically, academically. He used the same discipline and focus that had fueled his career.

But, here, now. With her. It was just so different. He struggled not only to play his role, but to see her as less than the most captivating woman he'd ever encountered. The didn't want to dominate her. He didn't want to extinguish spark. He wanted to coax it from her, to explore it languidly and comprehensively.

He sighed deeply. This was so much more complicated than he had first assumed.

As the Kings started making their way back to the room and settling themselves comfortably into their make-shift thrones, Ryan lead Catrine towards his own chair. He was desperate to hold her. To wipe away the last of her tears. To begin to make right the terrible betrayal he had just committed against her.

He had noted the day before that many of the Kings kept their slaves on their laps for various portions of the day. He didn't think it would be unreasonable to do the same with Catrine and it would give him the excuse to keep her close.

"Sit with me? He asked softly. "Or, would you prefer to sit alone?" he added quickly.

As their eyes met, she tilted her chin and gestured towards his chair, nodding her head slightly. He breathed a sigh of relief and then sat down before easing her across his lap. He made sure not to enflame the already tender skin on her backside as he settled her there.

She pressed herself against him, chasing off a shiver by cocooning herself in his warmth. She felt wrecked. The adrenaline brought on by the morning punishment had receded and left exhaustion in its wake. She took a deep breath against his chest and felt soothed by his increasingly familiar scent. She could hear his heartbeat beneath the soft cotton of his shirt and it abated her remaining unease.

The meeting reconvened and to their mutual relief, the Kings finally seemed to turn their attention to the business at hand. Waiters came and went delivering a light breakfast and then a mid-morning snack as their discussions focused on long term planning and the high-potential for extremely lucrative returns on their investment in Ryan's company.

Catrine nibbled on some breakfast but she wasn't very hungry. She relaxed into Ryan's grasp, almost trying to meld her body against his. She felt the sensation of Ryan's fingers traveling across her skin as he absent-mindedly stroked her hair and along her arms. He seemed more relaxed too as he participated in the discussion in the room.

Enveloped fully in the sensations of him surrounding her, she drifted off into an easy sleep.

——

She awakened as lunch dishes were being cleared from the room.

He smiled at her when he realized that her eyes had opened. "I saved this for you," he murmured to her, as he pushed a plate of cheese and fruit towards her and handed her a fork.

She stretched a bit but made no move to leave his lap. The food looked absolutely delicious and her stomach growled hungrily. She turned towards him and they locked eyes as she smiled up at him and said simply, "Thank you."

The sincerity in her tone and the curve of her lips made him suspect that she was expressing something deeper than just her appreciation for the lunch. He returned her look with a wide smile, relief evident in his expression. He shifted her slightly to let her eat but kept his hands pressed possessively around her waist.

Catrine was much more alert after her rest and her lunch. She was enjoying the feel of Ryan's body against hers and she returned to his embrace as the afternoon's discussions began. The Kings seemed to have moved to topics outside of her Master's proposal, but they made no move to dismiss them from the room.

No longer needing to stay so focused on the topic at hand, Ryan's fingers began slowly tracing Catrine's body. She murmured appreciatively as he massaged her neck and shoulders, releasing some of the tension that remained there from the morning. They trailed down her back, over her hip, and then along the side of her bare leg. He tickled her on the sensitive skin at the back of her knee and she jumped at the playfulness of his gesture.

"Ticklish?" He admonished her quietly with mock outrage. She nodded, bashfully, as he smiled broadly. Their smiles felt refreshingly straight forward after their complicated interactions of the morning.

Pausing a moment longer to stroke her knee, he then began a slow, exploratory journey upward. He brushed the inside of her thigh this time, fluttering ever so gently across her sex. He lingered there, watching her expression change as she responded to his caress. Just as she began to fully accept his touch, he teasingly continuing his climb up her belly. She let out an almost inaudible gasp as her body reacted to the sensations that he coaxed from her.

He swept across her body anew, playing at the top of her neck and slowly traveling downward, touching any part of her within his reach. With each trip, his hands ventured a little further and his fingers probed her a little deeper.

He stilled his hand at the top of her mound, caressing the soft lace of her panties beneath the silk of her dress. He fingered it like braille, making out the texture and sensation of each tiny stitch of the lace hidden from his view. He made slow deliberate circles around her belly button before sliding the side of his palm gently across one nipple. It strained against the fabric of her dress yearning to feel more contact with him. He rewarded her response by cupping each breast gently and drawing his fingers across each nipple.

He groaned quietly into her hair as he felt her reactions to his attention. Her body's response to him was so pure. He was so attracted to her, it took all his control to not grab her in his hands and take her right on the desk. He was almost crazed by his desire to feel her, hold her, absorb her into himself. Her smell, her feel, her soft sounds all adding to the intensity of his response.

She squirmed slightly on his lap, her body swaying gently with his touch, grazing the hardness between his legs. She seemed to push herself subtly against him there, a supplementary sensation to the electricity created by his fingers. Her breathing was rapid and he could feel her pulse quicken in her neck as his hands stroked across her once more. He felt her arch her body against him, heightening her connection with his hand, his lips, and his cock. Urging him on. He forced himself to keep his pace slow, delivering his deliberate strokes, again and again, watching the tension build in her muscles and her expression.

On his next trip along her soft curves, he nudged his hand between her legs and encouraged her to open them slightly. A growl escaped his lips as she complied immediately. His fingers played along the inner ridge of her thigh creeping with painful slowness upward until he finally brushed the soft fabric of her panties. He took one finger and made a slow stroke along her very center; from the furthest he could reach all the way to the tip of her slit. He felt her dampness gather against the silk as he repeated the action over and over again, slowly coiling the excitement inside of her.

She turned her face into him and he felt her quick, warm, breaths against his neck. Though one of her arms was trapped against his body, she brought the other up to his chest, searching for more contact. She grasped at the fabric of his shirt as if searching for some stability as she grappled with the urges building inside of her. She was spellbound by his touch and felt desperate for more.

Wanting to probe further, he pulled her panties aside and gently sunk his finger into her soft and inviting place. She let out a cry as her body gripped him tightly. He relished this intimate exploration.

"So nice." He groaned into her ear with deep appreciation, tightening his grip on her body as he pushed deeply into her. "Can you feel how wet you are?" He whispered as she nodded against his chest.

"More?" He asked and she shuddered. She nodded again, her back arching to match his rhythms. A second finger pushed at her entrance.

The room disappeared around her leaving only the sensations he stoked and the pressing need growing inside of her. It was as if each stroke of his fingers released a tiny bit of the restrictions of her slavery. Each caress made her feel more secure in his arms. Each action eliminated her reservations about his intentions.

His fingers sought that perfect spot of pleasure nestled at the top of her folds, but he was thwarted by the fabric of her panties. Frustrated, he slipped his fingers across the the side of one hip and found those same tiny pearl buttons that he now knew, were holding her underwear together at the side.

He felt his body clench as he released each button swiftly and slipped the fabric away from her skin. The idea of unwrapping her like a present made him tense. He couldn't wait to run his hands across her soft mound. In one quick movement, he pressed his hand gently against her pussy folds, marveling again at the smoothness of her skin, stroking her there with the same slowness that he had used across the rest of her body.

He began searching for that secret button of her arousal. She shuddered as he crushed her clit between his fingertips, pulling it and then pressing against it firmly with his fingertips. He circled it again and again, bringing her whole body alive in his arms.

She throbbed with the current that emanated from her core and traveled across her body. She rocked herself against him, rising and falling with each sweep of his fingertips. He stoked her desire, returning two fingers to her depths but not releasing his hold on her clit. He used his palm to stimulate her as his fingers curled inside of her pressing magically both up and in simultaneously, stoking her need. The pressure of his hands, methodically stimulating her so fully, caused her to let out another gasp as her body shook with the force of her desire.

Her saw her nipples harden beneath the silk of her dress as her chest rise and fell with quick breaths. Her whole body writhed in tempo with the movement of his hand. He moaned quietly against her ear as he took her in. Watching her body respond to his touch was the most arousing act he had ever witnessed.

She held on to each sensation as it crashed through her body, never wanting it to stop. The intensity increasing as each second passed. She had no thoughts, only sensations that overtook her and threatened to overwhelm her entirely.

She shivered as she felt the stubble of his cheek against her own and was only vaguely aware of his soft lips pressed gently again against her ear. The words carried by his warm breath nearly undid her.

"You are a vision, sweet girl," he whispered as she whimpered. He quickened his pace, seeking to further heighten her sensations and her whole body quaked against him.

Watching her intently and sensing her need, he whispered, "You can come, baby," as he bit down hard on her earlobe.

She exploded from the inside out and he felt her internal muscles clamp down on his fingers as her body shook with the force of it. She threw herself into the sensations of her orgasm, silently tossing her head back as her fingers and toes curled together. Her whole body was wracked by its waves. Once the release had started, it had been impossible for her to contain it.

She wanted to cry out. But, even as her climax took hold of her, she knew not to do anything to call excessive attention to herself. Her body had never acted so freely before.

He slowed and then finally stilled his motions but didn't move. He gazed at her, she was flushed, her breathing still fast. She was absolutely incredible.

He had merely sought to comfort her but had found himself wrapped up in the urgency of her release. It was an act of defiance, he realized. Offering her this type of power despite her captivity. It went against the confines of her subordination and the nature of her submission. He knew that they had just strayed into dangerous territory.

He was stunned that she had given herself over it. She had met him in this place of need and desire. In return, he would become the caretaker of her vulnerability and the awakening of her passion.

She had taken a leap of faith and he had caught her. It left him breathless.

He brushed his lips against her head and softly kissed her forehead, her lashes, the creases at the corners of her eyes. He felt like he had only begun to convey his feelings for her. Each thought only revealed deeper and more complex thoughts than he had felt just moments before.

She laid unmoving in his arms, wishing that time could stand still. She basked in the afterglow of her release and realized that for the first time in a long time, she was content. Content to just be held quietly by this person who made her feel whole.

——-

King Arick regarded them bitterly from across the room. The anger he had felt when his plans to punish Catrine were thwarted had simmered slowly all morning. It was now a fury that he could hardly contain. He had found her positively delectable since he had first noticed her yesterday and he had grown tired of waiting for his taste.

He had watched in outrage as Ryan actually appeared to be doting on her; petting her softly and offering her bits of his lunch. She had been nestled against him for hours, which he found absolutely disgraceful.

It was clear that Ryan's inexperience and his gauche management would lead to trouble. And that kind of trouble was not something that Arick would tolerate. This one clearly needs to be reminded of her place, he thought to himself angrily. Then, he excused himself quietly from the meeting to ready a plan.

12