All Comments on 'Meeting of the Six Kings Ch. 05'

by cleverfox

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Arrgh - a cliffhanger

Needless to say, I think most readers hope Catrine ends up with Ryan - with a "suitable" prize for Arick. I think cleverfox deliberately picked the order as coming from Arick, because if it came from King Roberts or one of the other kings, we'd guess Ryan's condition was fulfilled. Or Arick could claim Catrine for himself, then Ryan would scheme to get her back - extending the story further :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Just Continue To Deliver!!!!!

I have NO clue how you keep doing this, but I am beyond stressed over here. Wow. Just..... Wow! This plot keeps building, and building, and building, and every time that I think I see an end in sight, you throw in another curve ball. I am just as enthralled with Catrine's bravery and grace as ever, and I have every finger and toe crossed for Ryan to pull some serious Alpha-Male magic out of his bag o' tricks, and find a way to keep his woman! Seriously, sooooooo stressed. Truly though, this was an amazing update. You write so clearly and precisely, adding enough detail and intrigue that I am instantly captivated and transported, while not overloading it with too much information, as to bog down any plot or character development. Simply wonderful. Another 5* from me, obviously, and I will be sweating buckets over here, waiting for the next update. I may be a sucker, but I'll be praying to any God's that'll hear me, for a HEA.

All The Best!

MasterfuljimMasterfuljimover 9 years ago
Wow

Another lovely story with a cliffhanger.

Nothing like keeping the reader guessing :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
You Have Surprised Me!

I had written the warning comment last time about not taking a cliche route, and you have succeeded! Keep it up!

bearsladybearsladyover 9 years ago

*groan* another cliffhanger! I, like everyone else, am hoping that Arick is not her new Master. The roller coaster ride continues...

Oceangirl87Oceangirl87over 9 years ago

It has already been said but...the cliffhanger is murdering my soul. From the second the orderlies grabbed her until this moment. I love that Ryan is a reluctant but fitting master for

Her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Sun Doesn't Rise Until Chapter 6

Very bittersweet chapter.. I hope they get to see each other again soon ;-; Really looking forward to the next one! Thanks for writing such a beautiful serie :')

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Nearly finished!

Friends! I just wrapped up the full first draft of Chapter 6. I thought it would be something like 12 pages and it's coming in closer to 30. It will take me a few more days to finish it, but I hope to post it this weekend.

Thanks for your awesome comments. I am addicted to them. Looking forward to sharing the end of their journey with you soon!

cleverfoxcleverfoxover 9 years agoAuthor
Chapter 6

Just submitted! Phew. Hope you love it! Please tell me you love it.

Comments are so great.

Thanks again for reading along!

FindmywayFindmywayover 9 years ago
YEAH!

I'm looking forward reading more of their story! Thanks for the update

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Oh I do hope you finish this story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You write well! A well designed story with all the right pieces. And your literary skills are excellent! Please have the courage and grace to finish it appropriately you sweet darling...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best Ever

I've read quite a few stories over the years. Some like this one, many others not. But ones like the six kings are perhaps some of my favorites. Of those, this stands far and above anything else in tone, flow, emotion, and pure awesome storytelling. Don't ever stop. PLEASE.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous