All Comments on 'Meeting Robby'

by Stella_Omega

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
estragonestragonalmost 13 years ago
Great to Have Stella Back!

Great story, really good and hot! Robby is one smokin' lady. And Elaine is a real person, although methinks the lady doth protest too much. Wonderful writing. Quibbles of course follow via "Send Feedback".

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Wow....

Very, VERY good!!!!!!!!

Rosie_101Rosie_101over 12 years ago
Most moistmaking!

I can't wait to read something "hotter, longer and just damn better" than that.

Thanks Stella. x

ShaglyShaglyover 12 years ago
Hot & spicy, my favorite.

Keep up the writting.

Who knew naughty was so nice.

Rad'lRad'lover 12 years ago
Very well -

done. Lots of imagination and well written too.

Thanks.

BuckyDuckmanBuckyDuckmanover 12 years ago
A Master's Class in Writing Great Porn!

People like you make me want to break my keyboard and give up writing. Damn, Stella. Just that: Da-amn!

Penelope StreetPenelope Streetover 12 years ago
Fun Litte Read

Never quite fell for Robby the way Elaine did, but I enjoyed their voices and interplay. I loved it when the characters began to thrash around and the narrative adopted a ragged, frantic urgency to match. Nice line about sweaters too.

KatieTayKatieTayalmost 12 years ago

I like this very much.

I just have 1 question about the last bit. I don't quite get "if a man starts with me he usually ends with me". I take that line to mean, Elaine is the last woman a man would date, i.e. he stays with her. But that's clearly not the case. Does it mean the man never gets anywhere with her?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

I read your other story first not knowing if i was going to finish it... i did. I forgot to put in the comment that i gave it a 5.

I feel i see more of what i like about your writing stlye in this story and it makes me even more curious about more chapters in both stories.

Robby's forwardness made me uncomfortable, but that is about me not her or your writing, i know.

I am on this site for stories about people. I like the seductive romances and the romantic seductions. Saying that, i loved reading what Elaine was thinking and why and her sense of humor while doing so.

I would love to see you write more.

Another 5

patientleepatientleeover 10 years ago
I like the heat that the ambiguity creates.

Very hot. I liked this a lot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I SHOULD AMPUTATE MY TREACHEROUS HAND....BUT 5 STARS

STELLA, you remind me of Raymond Chandler. Not Chandler at his best, mind you, but there's no bad Raymond Chandler. I cant think of anything to improve your tale, or anything to complain about, nor any fitting insults. 5 STARS. sodamigo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous