All Comments on 'Meeting the Boss's Daughter Ch. 13'

by littleladyfun

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Sorry

Don't like the direction this story took after chap 10, became way too dark

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
wrong

this story is getting worse each time...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5+

Chapter 13, that's 1 3 and yet the asshole of lit, Dear Annony keeps reading and bitching about it. Must not be tat bad if you're still here asshole of LIT!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1 star

Get rid of the duche brother. Likes the story until you added him

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I have to agree

Up until Chapter 11, you'd told a quality story and developed the characters better than I thought you were going to. Not sure why you felt the need to go dark. And, c'mon, really....rape in the office and...she's turned on?

Lame turn.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
You jumped the track

And took a great story to nothing but your filthy perverted imagination. No more of your tales for me scum bag..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

Definitely didn't need to add Hunter into the mix. Katie and Adam had a good relationship going on and it seemed that they were caring for each other more (shower scene). It was good up to chapter 11 but I don't think I'll be continuing this story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
IS THAT HOW IT ENDS?!

I loved adam and Katie together. Chapter 13 better not be the last one

Dont_miss_meDont_miss_meabout 7 years ago
I read the first 11 chapters...

The whole way through in one evening. The douche bag brother and bitch sister that you introduced in chapter 12, they really take away from the story. I don't see what else I could possibly add other than the BDSM lifestyle. My apologies but I'm going to be deleting the storyline for my favorites.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

There is some good writing here and there. Some interesting characters. But SEX sorta jumps off the page every few paragraphs, even when there seems no reason. And by now, there have been so many rapes of poor Katie that it is almost boring. About every 3rd or 4th sexual encounter is a rape. Except that this writer makes sure to have her enjoy it every time. No matter if it is yet another stranger raping her. Perhaps there is some overarching aspect yet to be revealed, which will infuse this tale with logic and a way to a scintillating denouement. For now, though, I am dubious.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous