All Comments on 'Meeting the Boss's Daughter'

by littleladyfun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Yum

Please write more like this. This was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Try again

Implausible plot made even worse by poor English and apparently no proofreading. Keep trying - you might get better - might.

Shoreguy

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

> She had turned 21 a few months back, but her body was that of an adult

No shit, Sherlock? Guess what: 21 *is* an adult… >_<

Oh, and by the way: when you write a rape story, please tell about it in the tags or the category. Some of us aren’t into that…

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
It was ok

I think it needed more detail and I agree add if its rape

blackknight314blackknight314almost 7 years ago
What balls he has!

Pretty ballsy fucking his bosses sleeping daughter with a meeting going on in the next room.plus, she is a pretty heavy sleeper to undergo all of that before she finally did wake up. I agree this sounded very much like it started out as a rape, but turned in to noncompliance and then compliance. What ever, if it turned into something that you didn't like, all that you had to do was stop reading and choose another story. It's not like there is a shortage of stories here.

My only other complaint is it is too short.it looked like you have about 10 chapters, but if each one is a short 1 page, I doubt that I will make it past the 2nd or 3rd chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Not cool man. You should have tagged this story better.

Jackspeed2uJackspeed2uabout 1 year ago

Shit RAPE story that’s written very poorly. Case in point… “she’s 21 but looks like an adult.” Ahh, what else would she look like?

Shit shit shit, just shit. Look elsewhere for your own sanity’s sake.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous