All Comments on 'Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 04'

by tompayne1809

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
pegasusiltfpegasusiltfabout 12 years ago
A Fabulous Series

Your writing is some of the best I have read on Lit. I love the descriptions of the photos Charles took as well as the outfits the women wore. One recommendation, why not add some illustrations to your series by including some of Charles' artwork.

max052max052about 12 years ago
better and better

your creativity is a thing of beauty! i am completely hooked on this series. thanks again for sharing.

max052

LeFrog08LeFrog08about 12 years ago
Torrid!

This is getting better and better!

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichabout 12 years ago
Really hot and erotic

I'm glad mom is giving up her pussy to her son, and she likes being a slut.

I hope the rugby team is for her to practice with for her gang bang competition, and I hope her son won't get jealous.

I still want to see Jim and Alison to get together in a close sexual relationship.

A very good story

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
BARBER shop visit for Gloria

I would like to see Gloria get her pussy shaved in a barber shop, which her son visits. While she is there she could get a haircut too.

I love your writing style. I wish you would accommodate a barber shop scene with the mother and son, in some of the future chapters.

Then she visits a restaurant with her son. She has the barber's cum on her face - dried and crusty. She teases the suspicious waiters. Then fucks him in the ladies room.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Must read series

Love this series

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 1 year ago

This is a good series. This author is able to use the English language resorting to gutter slang sapringly and only when appropriate. Finally, there are poeple in this world who can enjoy sex and/or, as appropriate, for what it is. There are people who truly want do explore sex and love without guilt, shame, jealousy, or self-loathing. Unfortunately too many people lack the solidity of ego, id or self-awareness to openly and honestly explore this aspect of their being. Thankfully, Gloria, George and Sam possess the required xharacteristics.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous