Meeting the Maddisons Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John tapped me on the shoulder again. "Can you lift up your hips please Jim, I want Chris to be able to see you go in and out of her."

That was the last straw for me. I turned around and snapped at him: "Fuck off!"

John was startled and upset.

"That's my wife you are fucking," he shouted. "I have a right to tell you how to do this."

Joanne was trying to soothe me. "Hush Jim, let him have his fun telling you what to do," she whispered in my ear. "It doesn't matter. You and I are making love, that's what matters. I've always wanted to take you to my bed ever since I saw you at school. Now let's enjoy it. I certainly am. Fuck me harder. Don't hold back Jim."

So I started pounding hard into her, my balls slapping her ass.

John seemed happy with this, telling Chris how some women liked it hard and some liked it more gentle. Poor kid must be so confused. He was peering between my legs to see me piston in and out of his mother.

"Would you like to do this with your mother Chris?" I asked him over my shoulder.

Chris nodded, pulling on his dick as he looked even closer at our organs slamming into each other.

"Well, always be nice to your mother. You never know what might happen."

Beneath me Joanne laughed and flipped me over, climbing on top of me. She was facing away from me. She reached for my cock and lowered her cunt on to me. She leaned back and raised her knees so that her son and husband had a good view of me driving in and out of her.

John was explaining to Chris that some women preferred to be on top as they liked the control and it stimulated different parts of their vagina. They were both leaning in, looking real close, hands on their cocks. Joanne lay all the way back so that she was lying on top of me. She turned her head and whispered in my ear: "Let's give John a surprise. I want you in my ass."

Not one to deny a lady's wishes, I nodded assent. Joanne sat back up and rose up off me so that my cock was just at the entrance to her vagina.

"Now Chris, watch this closely. Not all women like this, but a lot do. More than anybody would think. But remember, you must ask the woman first. You got that? You always ask first."

Chris nodded, looking a bit puzzled, his eyes feasting on the sight of his sweaty naked mother astride his schoolmate's dick.

With that Joanne reached down and repositioned my dick at the entrance to her asshole. As John looked on in fury, Joanne lowered her ass on to my dick, slowly taking it all the way up her anal passage, throwing her head back in ecstasy as she hit rock bottom.

"Joanne, I said no anal! How dare you!" John shouted, reaching for Joanne to pull her off me.

But Chris grabbed his dad's arms and pulled him back. "No, dad, if that's what she wants let her do it."

John was shocked at his timid son's intervention. Chris was still holding his dad back from trying to pull Joanne off me.

"You said a man has to be courteous and caring to be a real man," Chris told his dad. "If mum wants Jim up there then you shouldn't stop her."

"Good on you Chris," said Joanne. "You have just taken a big step towards being a man. Standing up to your father is not easy, but you are right. I want Jim to fuck me in the ass. It's a natural extension of us having sex. So you sit close and watch me do what I want to do."

With that she leaned back and raised her knees, giving Chis an unobstructed view of my dick in her asshole.

"Go for it Jim," Joanne said. 'I want it deep in my ass."

I was inwardly cheering at this turn of events. I started banging into Joanne's asshole, ramming it in and out as hard and fast as I could. Joanne was staring into Chris's eyes as she absorbed everything I was throwing into her.

"I love you so much son. I want you to see this. I want you to see your mother being fucked in the ass. I want you to realise women love sex just as much as men, and that many women also like it hard and kinky."

I was close to cumming. I pulled out just as I was about to cum and my first spurt went up her belly to splash her breasts. My second spurt covered her stomach, the third and the remainder spread over her cunt, soaking her strip of pubic hair.

Chris watched the whole thing open mouthed. John sat back on the chair confused and shaking his head. This hadn't turned out as he'd expected. His son had finally stood up to him and taken the initiative.

I got up and watched as Joanne sat on the bed held her son close as he stood masturbating in front of her. She held his balls as his hand flew up and down his cock until he finally came all over her breasts.

Chris reached down and stroked his mother's cheek. "I love you mum, and thanks so much for teaching me such a valuable lesson. I don't feel so shy now. I reckon after this I can handle anything."

Well, well, I thought. The sex demonstration had worked out well after all. John seemed to have finally realised this, and he too embraced his cum covered wife.

"Joanne, you are so much smarter than me. You knew all the time what you were doing didn't you?"

She reached out and pulled Chris into their family cuddle.

"It always takes a woman to make a man become a man," she said.

12