All Comments on 'Meeting the Master Ch. 01'

by StrangeLife

Sort by:
  • 53 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why...

Do I suspect that the Master is going to have this left-wing writer's character sucking his cock before he is finished with the next chapter? A solid 1*, as quick as Barack can think of a new tax to raise! HAHAHA!

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
This story is infuriating.

That's the good part. It really gets the juices flowing. The bad part is the guy's reaction to the incredible situation he is in. Has he gone to a lawyer to discuss the problem? The police? A hitman? Has he made an attempt to find out who she is calling, or study her school records to identify the guy? Will he wear a wire when he meets the master? Will he, as the previous commenter suggested, become the master's next toy?

He must know that the guy is using something to control his wife, like drugs, hypnotism or black magic. Will he fall prey to the same magic potion and take it up the ass and watch his wife be a whore? I sure hope it doesn't go that way because no amount of revenge will be enough to reclaim his pride, or anal cherry. So the story gets the blood boiling, but a lot of the emotion is over the incredible stupidity the husband demonstrates. He needs to check her into a mental health facility, hire a shrink, and get serious about finding the guy's identity and bring him down. Can anyone doubt he has plans for the daughter, too? This story could be good, or it could be a real annoying barn burner. There is no known cure for stupid.

LickideesplitLickideesplitabout 10 years ago
Just plain SCARY!

Has Hubby never seen The Manchurian Candidate?

Withholding a rating, but is seems auspicious at this point!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Start!

Nice build up of suspense. I love the mystery and the anticipation that the writer has made us go through. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Another disillusioned Liberal

With your politically liberal remarks, it's a wonder you aren't sucking the masters cock as well as paying to screw your own wife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Oh Well.

After reading this,I went back and read some of the author's other stories....I sincerely hope that this husband isn't turned into a hiding in the closet/bathroom jack-off like some of StrangeLife's other characters. His wife has been banging who KNOWS how many guys over the course of her long marriage because another man TOLD her to.She has ALL but admitted that her husband is her second choice as a mate....and he plans on KEEPING her. I think I see where this is going. There's something definitely strange about StrangeLife.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Where did this wierd story come from and where is it going .

A wife who's brain is owned by a master . 20 year of marriage is a farce and how can that be without some suspicion on his part.

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Once again...

SL brings us a tale to infuriate, similar to c2c in some cases. Great start. Excellent build up. The "Master" seems to be a sexual predator who is probably charming, charismatic, and is definitely in dire need of a baseball bat upside the head. Brainwashing, anyone? LOL

5 Stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Brain Dead Liberal Tries To Write......

This is not the Propaganda site for the Democratic Party. I enjoy this site because TALENTED writers have a forum to demonstrate and hone their skills on adult subjects.The content of their stories are not laced with political opinions and agendas. Poor judgment, awful writting, low intelligence, and really bad form. Perhaps you would have more luck with a Paint- By- Numbers Kit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Bush did not crash the economy. It was the democrat ran federal housing program that did. That and Clinton giving free trade status to China. Clinton argued it would create millions of jobs, it did....for the Chinese.

Leave political stuff out and good luck on finding a modicum of talent somehow author.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great start.....

Can't wait for the next installment. You got me hooked now.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No Cucks

I hope this doesn't turn into another cuck story. I liked the tuff talk. The Master just needs to be dealt with fast and swift.

looking4itlooking4itabout 10 years ago

I am not rating until it's done. I just have a bad feeling about where this is headed. Basically he has already forgiven her so meeting master is rather ridiculous. We shall see.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveabout 10 years ago
Me Neither

No rating yet. I want to meet this master and see what the hold he has over the twenty-four years married prostitute.

Damn

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
No rating yet, just to see where this is going.

But considering the author blames G.W. Bush for fucking up the economy when everyone knows Obama is just as bad, if not worse, and then accuses Fox News of slander....well, it doesn't take a genius to figure out a Democrat couldn't fight his way out of a wet paper bag. After all, with Obama in charge, he bowed his head to the Saudis, hedged on Keystone, buys his oil for his enemies, sous on his own citizens, assassinates innocent people with drone strikes and stood up to Putin by congratulating him on the Olympics instead of telling him to back off the Ukraine.

The "master" is going to be pimping out hubby and their daughter when she turns 18, because the Steve has about as much backbone as his beloved President. And his son is going to be a flaming homosexual, after all, what teen age boy wants to spend his summer at his grand parents? He should be be hanging out with his friends, picking up girls, trying to get to first base, not hanging out with a couple of señor citizens. Yep, sounds like a complete pansy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
after he found out

and kept sleeping with her i am hoping he pickup a disease to go along with his stupid plan and story.

fifteen16fifteen16about 10 years ago
Father's influence.

He is not using the influence of his father's legal mind, discovering a very different situation to what he expected he should be secretly delving for more information, as many facts as possible, he has lost the initiative, wifey makes the phone call in private a meeting has been arranged on the masters ground, it's Daniel entering the lions den.

I do not have great hope for this story but will reserve judgement.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
t

Got a real bad feeling about this one which is a shame after such a good start .

sorta like wathching a train crash pleas please don't take this down the cuck road if you do its a one star .

Make him a hero not a cuck

chilleywilleychilleywilleyabout 10 years ago
Great start

Well SL:

The basic premis is sort of unbelievable, that master's control would extend over the decades, but once you accept that, the rest is interesting. The reader is left watching a horror movie, hollering at the computer screen No! Don't go in there! Run for help! and you left us hanging.

In my first story, I mentioned politics, and another author suggested I avoid that as whichever side I took, I would piss off half of my readers. My own guess is 1/3 like GW and send money every year to support his library, 1/3 have his picture pasted on the bottom of their toilet bowl, and 1/3 don't know much of anything about him. However, you see from the comments, that while your feelings about GW were well justified by the facts , they were not relevant to the plot, and prevented many readers from enjoying the story.

Of course the nice thing about this site is you can indulge yourself, do it your way, and nobody will prevent you.

Chilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Silly

A silly story with laughable political commentary. Whenever I hear someone say Bush "ruined the economy", I always ask "how so?" Oddly enough, I never get an answer other than "he was in charge" when the recession happened. I suppose by that logic, Jimmy Carter was responsible for the Blizzard of '78.

Stick to writing fictional porn, and leave the politics alone.

Huedogg2Huedogg2about 10 years ago
this one is so far off the beaten path, I just don't know how to respond

WOW, I quit.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightabout 10 years ago
Chilley has a good point on politics.

I found out that political humor is lost on half the readers, regardless of which party you are jabbing. I had a character that donated to the NRA because that was his character, not because of any personal feelings of my own one way or the other. Commenters were upset, some because the guy liked the NRA and others because the guy was kind of a dim bulb, so liking the NRA made it look bad. None of that was part of the story or my intention, but it was one result. Try to avoid politics and stick to sex and religion!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I'm trying to remember....

but I think it WAS HDK, (sorry, maybe Ohio??), but it WAS one of the more "respected" authors here that offered some advice to another author on plot issues in what proved to be a controversial and ultimately unpopular (by votes) story a month or three back.

Basically, the idea was that the story had a main character, who wasn't likeable, making dumb decisions and then paying the price for them. End of story. So comments pour in about how bad the story was, what a waste of time, etc. Stuff like "I'd never do that, or He shoulda done this..." etc. Very few comments reflected the fact that the WRITING was actually very good; technically correct and visually enhanced with good descriptive imagery, as well as strongly voiced dialogue/ internal monologue. I mean, it was DAMN clear how much of an idiot this character was! People HAD to hate it, because we were MADE to, by a surprisingly clever author who knew that to get a frustrated rise out of his target audience, would be an even more effective response than people saying (which a few did), "yes you can write, but your story sucked". I found myself scratching my head, thinking the whole thing was an interesting exercise meant to be more about the comments to come, then any actual merit to the story. A negative attention seeker is still just trying to get attention. However, I can't remember much about the story, OR which author, anymore than that. Simply didn't make THAT much of an impression on me.

What DID make an impression was (I think it was) HDK's advice about unlikable main characters, and thus the relevance for my comment here today about the beginning of THIS story. BTW, I take great liberties in interpreting this advice. This is what I got out of it:

It is actually a good device to have the main character make mistakes, or do something stupid, that hurts him. However, it should be more than just a cheap ploy to get the audience involved by making them cringe, or cry out "hey stupid, don't go IN THERE!!!" If we don't make mistakes in life, how can we learn from them, right? But a whirling cesspool that drags someone down relentlessly, is just depressing. How long do you REALLY want to stare at a flushing toilet? It is far better to be a hero who is the underdog, or comes from behind to emerge on top. It is satisfying to watch someone who is wounded, heal back to full strength, and potentially become even stronger than before. Hollywood movie scripts have imbedded this into our collective psyches: people want justice for perceived wrongdoing. However, the "perfect" hero, with all the right moves, skills of Chuck Norris, charm and looks of Leo DiCaprio, not to mention the wealth of Bill Gates is, well.....Boring. Of Course it all worked out perfectly, because it was too unreal how perfectly perfect this guy was. No, it is much better, for realism sake, to have a character with a few flaws. It is a much more interesting story to watch a character OVERCOME those flaws, and still bring about a satisfying conclusion, in spite of the (overwhelming?) odds. OK, does every story HAVE to be like that? NO, but if not, it will have been a conscience choice of the author to piss readership off, and alienate themselves from popularity. Writing talent has apparently no determining effect on this outcome.

If there are no lessons to be learned, then what was the point of the writing exercise?

"Don't do this!", while effective, is still a pretty weak and uninspired moral objective.

So Strangelife, where does all of this rambling leave us? Hopefully, chapter 2 doesn't shut out ALL hope for this hapless hubby to continue on in life without turning into some sort of a submissive sexual deviant forced into unnatural acceptance of a circumstance out of his control. That will make the guy you wrote in chapter one 180 degrees away from the character he started as. If he strays off his path for vengeance a little bit, it is OK, as long as somehow he finds his way back to his clearly stated goals here in chapter one. Letting "Master" win, is the same as having your hero lose. If your intention is to have EVERYBODY lose (i.e. "nobody wins in a divorce"), still OK, as long as he can somehow emerge "stronger" (in character-learned lessons/won't repeat mistakes) and WISER for the trauma endured. But if not, you aren't allowed to whine because people HATE it when the villain wins.

I will read, but will you disappoint?

IronDragonIronDragonabout 10 years ago
Politics...

Politics and Religion are probably the most divisive issues around, in this day and age. While I stay away from political discussions, I enjoy political humor.

One of the funniest jokes I've heard is: "I like guns too much to be a Democrat, and I like porn too much to be a Republican." LOL

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Interesting start

As others have said, I hope he does not stupidly walk into a trap and become the master's "bitch". Regarding Bush, can we agree that his stupidity resulted in America becoming mired in two senseless, pointless, hopeless wars in the middle east that have already cost American tax payers over 5 trillion dollars, and accomplished nothing? GW Bush was the worst thing that ever happened to the US, with the possible exception of Obama.

MattblackUKMattblackUKabout 10 years ago
Awaiting part 2 with interest

And a little bit of dread, too.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
CUCKOLD

I see where this story is going to end, even if he is trying to make it look like he's going to put an end to it. He should of ended it as soon as the word MASTER came out of the stupid bitches mouth. He's also is going to fall under the master's (ASSHOLE) control. Just another CUCKOLD WIMP story not worth wasting the time reading any further. She's not even worth a waste of a meeting with ASSHOLE (master). She's just another whore. The name of the story (Meeting the Master) tells the whole story. The master (ASSHOLE) will end being his MASTER also. If he would of left her at the beginning and sought out revenge on the master, making her (heartbroken) at getting revenge, than this would of been a good story. CUCKOLD WIMP, WHORE and ASSHOLE story.

gatorhermitgatorhermitabout 10 years ago
Man. Forest Gump alive and well on the Lit site.

How many "stupid is as stupid does" stories do we need? Seems like we are getting one a day. What HDK said - ditto.

KarenWoodsKarenWoodsabout 10 years ago
Heh

Anything that gets the commenters here this riled up is always fun, even if it's not my cup of tea personally. Hope you don't go all violent revenge fantasy in the next chapter, let her have some fun with master and let the husband learn to pleasure her and serve her, I want to see some heads explode in the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Why Would He Bother?

Who cares whether he meets the "Master" or not. Divorce the bitch and if they want to reconcile with a clean slate, more power to them. Only after the "Master" disappears.....for good!!! Fucked up story. No vote until I see where this is going.

TornadoTysTornadoTysabout 10 years ago
Interesting Situation !

An interesting situation which opens up the story to go down many avenues for the plot.

Will the husband force his wife to choose, will just divorce her, will expose the master as a pimp in the small town, will husband expose the clients of the pimp, or will the husband ask the master to send round young girls for him. The husband can let his slave wife watch him being pleased by a younger woman with bigger tits. This can be the husbands revenge on his wife and the master with have to supply the husband with free young females. While his wife just gets older and is assigned to just working, cooking, and maid around the house. The intimate sex is supplied by the young females who should be the masters favourites.

The husband could also demand a percentage of his wife's whoring fee.

Either course of action will not get the wife and husband into a normal marriage. The cast has been set !

Good read

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Do the math....

20 yrs at one fuck a week and the wife is a whore with over 1000 customers. Too many holes in this writers crap. A redistribution of wealth from the socialist Obama and redistribution of this whores pussy. Sounds too liberal for me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
speaking of seeing heads explode

KarenWoods do you know what I'd love to see? Your head explode as a .50 cal depleted uranium slug spreads the excrement that fills your worthless skull all over God's green earth. People like Karen are what is wrong with society. Instead of slipping on by or telling the writer she liked or disliked the story, she has to spout off about seeing people getting pissed off. I'd say that Karen is a piece of shit, but even a turd has had a purpose. As for the story...l'll wait til its done to peruse it.

bruce22bruce22about 10 years ago
So far so good

But the consultations by the wife to the Master suggests that the husband is going to go down... He should talk to lawyer and perhaps even take legal action against this Master instead of meeting him. I am of course curious about the mental gymnastics that permit the wife to affirm that she is not cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
OMG

The stinking right wingers can't even keep their whoring mouths shut on a porn site. Right wing trash defending their masters on Fox News. Get a fucking life you ignorant fucks. This is a porn site for heavens sake not a political forum.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Left winger

I didn't see the need for the previous poster to bring up Obama and telling an author to kill themselves, pretty idiotic. YOU and your retarded rant is just as bad or worse. Because someone doesn't like Obama you are going defame and call names of everyone in this country who doesn't share your view? I consider the protagonist in this story a wimp. I consider you and your ilk a danger to this nation, yes that includes Obama and all of you left wingers.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
'Oo's A Looney Leftist Then?

Being a Demicrap may be the authors business but throwing it into the story is a distraction, especially when it contributes nothing to the story. Otherwise 4 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Butthurt

I recall one story where the protagonist called the last great fuck up of the US economy "Obama's recession". No liberals commented in that egregious warping of reality, but you right-wing retards get all butthurt when a story contains a line calling Bush out for the failure he was!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
He has always been sharing her you dumb fuck.

Immediate divorce and destroy their lives is the only option.

The master should be made an example of.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
He already has all he needs

This should be a very short story. He has everything required to kick her to the curb, any additional questions and answers from her means nothing.

Of course he can't just move on and find a different woman, our author is being a master bator and drawing this out.

ihateraccihateraccabout 7 years ago
BEFORE THE MEET

YOU SHOULD KILL HER/IT SLOWLY WITH FIRE.

NOTHING SAYS LOVE LIKE AN OPEN FLAME AND NO REMORSE.

WHEN WOMEN FUCK/STOMP ON WITH A MANS HEART THEY NEED TO DIE AS AN EXAMPLE TO THE REST OF THE HERD. AND VISE VERSA

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
good start 5*

but spoiled slightly by him fucking the cheating whore.

PencarrowPencarrowover 5 years ago
A VERY, VERY CHILLING PREMISE

I started reading this a little while but had to stop. The whole premise of a woman who loves her husband but is totally beholden to the commands of another man is extremely chilling, and I felt nauseated at the concept.

However, I just had to know how it ended so I read bits and pieces of the next two chapters and thank god it ends well for the husband, so now I'm reading the whole story in-depth.

The discovery that one's wife has been sleeping with many men over the course of one’s marriage is bad enough, but to find out that she did it because another man has total control of her is just too evil to accept. I know this is just a work of fiction and it's written to get our adrenaline flowing (sure did for me, anyway), but it does have some basis in reality when extreme cults are concerned.

I can think of one guy in Australia many years ago who had a bunch of "wives" who all had children by him, but he wasn't really evil and he didn't sell their sexual services to other men (just kept them all to himself). I think he was caught out when authorities questioned why so many children, all residing at one address, needed social support. I seem to recall that he looked a bit of a slob, but he obviously had some sort of charismatic hold over about 6 or 7 women, and none of them appeared to be too clever nor raving beauties, and they all said they loved him.

I can handle that, but Jonestown was a different matter, and so is that creepy, absolutely evil Mormon arsehole Warren Jeffs who now resides in jail after having underage sex with one (but probably quite a few) of his FLDS harem. I even read that even from jail he was controlling other members wives and trying to get them to give their bodies, and allegiance, to a few of his trusted men. He's probably the closest to the "master" in this story.

So yes, it is plausible, and that makes it a very chilling premise indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Good premise for story, BUT......

There are probably courts in the world where they'd give custody to a brainwashed sex slave. There wouldn't be many though. Divorce her and take custody of the kids. No need to visit the pimp. Turn him in to the law and sue his ass when he's locked up. Ever heard of NXIVM? Why walk in to a potential ambush, you've allowed the Master a week to organize? The MC is a fucking moron.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Weird story but somewhat believable. I can imagine many women blindly following a man for years. Women are naturally beta sheep and thats why they seek alpha males, so they can follow like their biologically programmed to.

JRandyJJRandyJover 2 years ago

You main character so far is a idiot, totally stupid. No man would be considering keeping the bitch. He has a teen age daughter, is she the next target? Go to the master's house for the weekend? NOT!

WargamerWargamerover 2 years ago

Yeah, him still living and fucking her as if nothing had happened goes beyond the pale.

I would go ballistic and so would he. My lawyer would be doing my talking and the Master done over for organised prostitution, jail term for him.

As to her, ass hitting curb is the only sound she’d hear from me.

3/5

pummel187pummel187about 2 years ago

What a sissy vagina of a husband... WHAT THE LITERAL FUCK

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Guess he isn’t too worried about STDs.

ErotFanErotFanabout 1 year ago

An excellent premise. We have a husband that has kept his head and is fighting for the fidelity of his wife under extreme circumstances. He seems a bit of a hothead so I hope he keeps his wits about him. This intro is seriously underscored.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I sure hope it gets bettr, because cp1 sucked. Hubby is stupid as a stump.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Ironic

To be manipulated by someone else who has been manipulating her for more years than you've been married with children. Betrayal doesn't begin to describe layers of deceit and hurt. How to resolve this mystery?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous