All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 01'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Okay that was interesting. But when you get further into the story line I hope you won't be having any of the girls hurt or raped. If that kind of stuff happens I will only read the first chapter's of Abandoned with the Enemy. But I'm curious to see of what your planning to do.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Don't worry, if there's one thing I hate it's rape and sexual assault (with the exception for the reluctant, then romantic ending), and would only mention it as something in a character's past if it's needed for the plot.

I never started watching Game of Thrones for instance when I heard about rape in the series like more movies that were supposed to be good.

The girls will see action (not that sort!) because they'll play an important part in the story, but they won't come to any harm. Okay, maybe get roughly grabbed by the arm. Their parents will make sure anyone touching the girls will come to serious harm.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Getting interesting

Hey SciFurz, your stories are very good when it comes to human and nonhuman or hybrid characters relationships. My favorites, "Abandoned with the Enemy", "Winter Warmth" and few others. I'm curious about the future of Rafe and his family and what their future holds. Will there be any new characters that will join them or is it just them?

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

I try to make characters in stories like this really interact and go beyond the physical appearance before they get down and dirty. :-) And then have them use their differences to provide pleasure.

It's my way to say, there's more to them than their looks.

As for more characters, I already have an idea in mind that will have a few of my stories' characters come together in a sequel that I'd like to become an epic spanning years and a large part of or maybe the whole planet, including the possibility to spread out into space.

But I have no idea how that'll turn out. That's up to the characters and how they'll handle the obstacles thrown in their path.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
@ SciFurz from anonymous of liking the human/nonhuman relationships

Hello again, just checking to see if you're still around and working on the next chapter of Meeting the New Enemy.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ relational anonymous :-)

I'm still around, just spent the last two weeks experiencing my own unexpected romantic story with a precious and naughty kitten. *grin*

I've written part more of the story but I'm still trying to fit the things that will happen into a good coherent plot. It'll come, just takes a little time. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Love the story. And the first part. Can't wait to see what happens

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 8 years agoAuthor
@ the latest anonymous

I can't wait either. :-)

Working on it in-between shorter ideas, so it'll come for sure (pun partly intended).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@ SciFurz from relational anonymous fan

Hey man, just checking to see how you doing. Certain questions about the cag Wendy and her species; what made Wendy to feel attached to Rafe and then to Tashee and Naylee? Will Wendy find a future mate? Is there more of her kind than meets the eye? How intelligent is she? Just asking...

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ relational anonymous fan

Hey there, doing well but very busy, more than expected.

The attachment grew with Wendy being raised by Rafe as a young pup, and by seeing Tashee and Naylee as family, much like domesticated dogs do. Family bond is strong in their species.

As for more of her kind and a possible mate, that will be revealed in the sequel, as for her intelligence, I'd rate it above cats and dogs and it's like they have an eerie gift of reading minds. ;-)

McLovin6787McLovin6787over 7 years ago
Eagerly waiting

Been reading since you put out the second chapter of Abandoned with the Enemy and the wait is killing me man. I've always loved sci-fi stories especially with enemies having to work together and your story is very good, looking forward to more posts.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ McLovin6787

It's a classic plot that hardly fails to connect with readers.

As you'll see when I write (slowly) further chapters on this sequel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
From relational anonymous fan

Hey Sci, just wondering how's the sequel coming? Care to give a percentage guess?

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ long relational anonymous fan ;-)

To be honest, I've not written much lately, and what I wrote was forced and without feeling.

Life seems to have stabilised now and I found some inspirational energy again (wrote a short scene on my Wordpress blog today, inspired by Moebius art). So, with any luck I can add more than the two sentences I added to the sequel last time.

I can't give you a percentage though since I have no idea how long this story will be in the end, but it's still too low. *hangs head in shame, then mans up and starts hitting the keyboard with new gusto*

Diecast1Diecast1over 2 years ago

Great chapter, AAAA++++

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
2066 Followers
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES