Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers

Mina hurried out of the room and Tashee peered at the ship. 'First contact.'

Rafe nodded. 'I expect you had the same sort of rules we did?'

Tashee nodded. 'Secure everything, observe first.'

Mina returned with the binoculars and Naylee took a closer look at the ship. 'Looks like men with thicker tails, greenish and greyish skin. Don't see any weapons. They're clearly coming this way. I'd say they reach shore just before dark.'

Rafe frowned and ran one hand through his hair. 'Never thought I'd say this, but it's time for lock down procedure.'

Tashee and Naylee nodded and the girls looked up worried at their parents. Rafe ruffled their hair. 'It's not as bad as it sounds.' he said. 'We're just going to close everything and keep quiet until we know if these are good or bad people.'

Tashee put her hand on Mina's shoulder. 'Come with me. We'll gather fruits and plants to last us a long time.'

Naylee looked at Nami. 'And we'll go hunt for extra prey.'

The girls nodded at their mothers and left with them. Rafe looked at Wendy. 'We'll inspect the area and erase any trace of us being here.'

Wendy barked her affirmative and they went outside.

SciFurz
SciFurz
2,069 Followers
12