All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 03'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Love it, love it, love it, love it love it even more. Though I think that Rafe meeting that human woman among those lizard people, first trying to save her, then stop to listen to her side of the story (even though she doesn't speak much English), then taken her and one of the lizard guards with them to their home. That's sounds a little too easy for me. But Naylee keeping her eyes and ears open on the others to make sure they are not plotting anything bad. And again, Wendy being all lovable with Rafe and that smart personality of hers. What's next after this?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I don't mean to be a bitch but.

Could you try and make the chapters longer. I mean seriously chapter's two and three could have been a single chapter.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ the "bitch" ;-)

Yeah, I actually noticed after I posted chapter 2 how short it was, but I felt there had to be a break between 2 and 3. Sort of like the 2 second black transition between scenes in a video (and no commercial)

I think I also forgot how many words fit on one Literotica page. :-)

It will make more sense when this story is completed in one book later though. I hope.

SciFurzSciFurzover 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thank you x 5 + 1 :-)

Too easy? Maybe it's just the calm before the storm.

And there will be a storm! MUAHAHAHAhahahaaa...

..ohshitnowIneedtocomeupwithsomethinggood..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...