All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 04'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Love it x 100. Well, at least I know now that the two characters Rafe meets are friendly and become quests in the House of Rafe and his family. The lizard character, K'Kess sure sounds nice. But he is trust worthy? And what about Iloma and her relationship with the lizard people? I still have my doubts.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great story

Thanks sooo much for attempting to make it longer , also like how the tech is slowly coming inti things. I think it would be a cool idea to bring in"primitive methods" for creativing fire, traps and things and such while continuing with the gradual imersion of tech. Nice writing i enjoyed the story so far , please we need more.

AllintheheadAllintheheadabout 7 years ago
Primitive means

I think you should continue keeping things low tech and start introducing gunpowder. Maybe some explosions would scare them off lol

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Thank you! *puts it under a copier and sets the amount to 101* :-)

Yes, Iloma and K'Kess are friendly, and all I can say for now is that they have a role to play later in the larger sequel, apart from what they'll do here.

As for Iloma and her relationship with the lizard people, there just might be something there. *grin*

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ anonymous

Thank you, but honestly, it wasn't a real attempt but more of a natural break again. I expect the following chapters to be longer because of what's going to happen.

As for the tech, since the main characters come from a modern world there are some advancements that I have planned (although it will need a little bit of fantasy too).

Apart from that, there will be a find to help them later on and in the future.

I agree with needing more, it seems there's only a little available in this genre, which is why I enjoy writing it.

For more like this look at (unfortunately unfinished) Kita'thalla by Bowoodstock and the stories of RipperFish

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ Allinthehead

It will mostly stay low tech, yes. But with a few surprises.

I wonder if this level of technology could have a cool name like steampunk has. Woodpunk? Stonepunk? Primipunk?

Alwaysready64Alwaysready64about 7 years ago
New Chapter?

Do you have any Idea when you might add another chapter? This all started off great but it's hard to follow when nothing's published.

1Mystrian1Mystrianabout 7 years ago
great story scifurz.

Love it × 102. I can't wait for the next portion on this. You are a great writer. Thank you for sharing your creaive imagination with us.

SciFurzSciFurzabout 7 years agoAuthor
@ AlwaysReady64 and 1Mystrian

I've just had a long period of being dead inside which I'm slowly getting out of, so I can't tell for sure when I finish chapter 5. What's written so far is only available on my Patreon page.

*

Thanks! :-) I'm glad the things my weird creative mind comes up with is of use to others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
interesting read

just finished the story up to this point and it was exceptionally good compared to many other stories on this site. you may want to consider posting it on sofurry.com I'm fairly certain it will be well received there as the story has a definite furry theme to it. That and I rarely visit this site anymore and would like to read the story to its natural conclusion.

SciFurzSciFurzalmost 7 years agoAuthor
@ furry anonymous

Exceptionally good? Really? Wow, thanks! :-)

Heard of the site before but never looked further into it. I'm having a look and will see about posting it there too then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES