All Comments on 'Meeting the New Enemy Ch. 06'

by SciFurz

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E, very good

Make a billion copies of love. (Not really)

Those Eshe that took the girls are in a world of trouble. Because Rafe and his wives are going to make them pay, big time.

I have some ideas on possible stories/characters. If you are interested.

What future stories are coming?

TJSkywindTJSkywindover 6 years ago
cliffhanger

Argh!

But a great chapter that really moved.

Fur-ious feline moms and dangerous human dads -- oh my!

Fur-ious feline moms and dangerous human dads -- oh my!

If the other cag are somewhat intelligent, will Wendy rally the other groups with the blood of puppies to incite them? The Eshe are yiffed -- and don't know it yet...

Thanks for sharing. Waiting for Furry Girls Vol 3 on Amazon... 5* Slainté

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

I'm not saying anything about what will happen to the Eshe. :-p

I'm certainly interested in those ideas because so far I have no real specific plots ready for this part of the Aoyu universe.

I have a rough idea for the sequel to Winter Warmth. I'm planning to come up with a sequel to a Love Laid Bear and then I have the epic planned which combines these three story lines together. That one will also have no guarantees whether a main character will come out of it in one piece, or even at all.

The basic idea for the epic I have, including the main antagonist, but that's all that's certain about it.

I've updated the public post on planned stories here for more info:

https://www.patreon.com/posts/11222368

I'll probably give priority to my latest science fiction/(soft) erotic idea alongside Daily Life since I expect that to make me some money to keep on writing and then do the rest in between (with Love or Lust first to finish it).

I'm also very curious on what everyone will think of the pilot episode for the science fiction idea. :-)

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ TJSkywind

Ain't cliffhangers a bitch? :-p

And yiffed? Yeah, not telling. ;-)

But I can tell you that the cags will play a part in the epic sequel for certain. :-)

I wish I could stop or slow down time so I could write it all already..

The first episode for volume 3 (or I should say the second half of the last one in volume 2), is almost done. I'll publish it seperately so that that cliffhanger won't be too frustrating for the fans.

Thanks for reading and slainté agad-sa!

arrowglassarrowglassover 6 years ago
Really intriguing story...cannot wait for more!

Really enjoying this!

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ arrowglass

Thanks! :-)

Always good to hear someone wanting to read my work.

And if you're impatient enough, *hinthint* there's links in my profile to get the ebooks. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E, couple of ideas

Here's one on future characters. Because Mina and Nami are the daughters of Rafe, Tashee and Naylee, I think, when they are older, should have love-interests. Can't say what kind of interest (lover) will be. Your guess....

Future stories: Maybe the planet our heroes are on that has different countries and interesting characters not yet explored.

Well, that's my ideas. Don't need to be decided if not interested.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Well, you're in luck. Those things are covered in the big epic sequel. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E, new idea

New idea: as part of the Aoyu Universe, there's a foxgirl, apparently the last of her kind, is seeking out her tribe. And is helped by and later, her love-interest, human male. Names of the characters are your to make.

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

*chuckles* I actually wrote a quick start to a romance/comedy story like that a few years ago to get the idea written down. Only instead of a fox it was a kind of mini dragon (not fire breathing though)/dinosaur as big as a human, and the one to help her was a hunter hired by villagers she had scared unintentially because she went into heat for the first time and felt frustrated when she had no release. :-)

I also wrote a sad but happy epilogue that affected even me. ;-)

Thought about the possibility to include it in the Aoyu universe but still am not sure yet.

A fox girl would fit in for sure though. I'll add add it to the list I keep at Patreon

(https://www.patreon.com/posts/11222368)

and let my subconscious brood on a good reason for why he will help her in the first place, or another thing that will differentiate it from a simple journey to find home/continue the species.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
from Anonymous-E

Hey Sci, saw on your patreon page (not a member) that you added my idea. Awesome man. That's why you are awesome.

Small update on the story: the foxgirl's journey begins in a forest and that's how she meets the love-interest.

What's next on future chapters of Meeting the New Enemy, sequels to Winter Warmth and A Love Laid Bear?

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ Anonymous-E

Well, I don't know about awesome, but praise me more. :-p

I've updated the idea with what you said. Let me know when you have more ideas (I'm not sure if it's possible to comment as non-patron though on the post itself), and if you have plenty of ideas I might not have to write and think up that much in the end. ;-)

There's one more chapter to go on Meeting in which a new thing is introduced for the future. The sequels for Winter and A Love are as stated in the list and I haven't started on those yet.

Right now I'm closer to the end of the PENUMBRIALS episode and I hope it'll beef up the royalties from Amazon or attract more ptrons to start on the Aoyu universe sequels.

GoldFinger578GoldFinger578over 6 years ago
Now I hate you.

I am hoping you will be adding more to this because you have held my attention for sometime now. I will praise you more. In fact I will build a statue in your honor. But really please keep it going. I love the suspense and the heart pounding action. It's perfect,

SciFurzSciFurzover 6 years agoAuthor
@ GoldFinger578

A new compliment! :-p

Okay, you can build a statue, but make it humble. Not more than 10 metres or so.

I'm waiting for two other submissions to go live but I suspect the hurricanes have messed up the moderator's life/lives.

I was waiting for those two approvals before posting on other sites and keep everything in sync, but I might have to go on ahead on those.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSciFurz@SciFurz
Check the changelog for announcements on published e-books and chapter releases, drawings, and other writing and art: https://scifurz.wordpress.com (also if you want to support me) and there's https://mastodon.art/@scifurz as well for daily micro fiction. Enjoy your reading...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES