Meeting Up With Angela Lansbury Ch. 03

Story Info
Sex and fun in the remote cabin with Angela.
5.3k words
4.46
11.5k
1

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/20/2022
Created 02/07/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Please note this is completely fictional. I never knew Angela and in no way does her personality reflect what was written here. I completely made it up.

In the last story I was with Angela and we had our first intercourse in a remote cabin. We gave each other oral pleasure in the first story, and built up to our first fuck together in the second. It was hot and intense and because her pussy felt so hot and new and sexy I did not last long enough for her to have an intense orgasm. She came close but she was too much for me. I told her, and she knew, that with some practice my duration will increase and she will orgasm with me.

Now after having hot sex in the morning we still have all day and night to continue the pleasure. While eating lunch I talk to Angela more about her role in the upcoming "Murder She Wrote" series that she is working on and will be shown for the first time in the fall of 1984. I find out she is conservatively dressed, no mention of sex, no exhibition displays of her body or anyone. In fact she tells me her outfits are all high collar with mostly long skirts or dresses. So never showing her cleavage nor her sexy legs that I learned she had as a late teen neighbor of hers in the late 60's.

I tease her that she has sexy legs and she should show them off. She laughs and said that would put her out of character in her role on the series. I knew from when Angela was in her 40's that she did like teasing me with her legs. I suspect she teased other men as well but I never knew for sure. When I knew her in her 40's it was the original miniskirt days and the skirts got shorter and the women showed more and more leg and often stocking tops too. Angela did show off her legs and stockings and more to me back then. So recalling her exhibitionist abilities, I tell her to dress up as her character in "Murder She Wrote" and I will have some fun with her.

She agrees, being in a playful mood in this safe remote cabin in the Maine woods. She goes to the bedroom and comes out several minutes later in a long high collared dress with hose on and a low heel. She would turn heads of guys dressed like this as she looked really nice, but I knew she could be encouraged to be naughty in her outfit. I pour some wine in two glasses, giving her a little more. I figure she will loosen up a little as she has a little wine. She accepts the wine, knowing that she does want to enjoy some wine to let her be less inhibited for what she is not sure what we are going to do but sex was part of the equation.

I could see from earlier in the day when I opened the blinds she liked the idea of being possibly seen. I knew she was one to always be in front of a camera. However she was always very proper in her roles on stage and tv and she was always properly dressed and conservatively dressed in any media publication I ever saw her in. Yet I know from her earlier and private life that she did like showing me her legs and teasing me. So I thought I might test the waters and see that if I combined her always being in front of a camera with her inner desires if I might make her naughty for some sexy fun in this cabin.

I have her parade in front of me in her conservative dress. I check her out head to toe. I sense she still likes the idea of a man looking at her or checking her out. I look at her legs and notice that she has no wrinkles in her hose. Maybe they are not the stockings I always enjoyed seeing on her but pantyhose instead. As they are worn by about all women anymore these days. But women always wear hose when outside the house as bare legs are only for shorts in the heat of the summer.

So I tell her I like her outfit, as there can be something sensual about a woman all dressed up as how she presents herself, as it makes the imagination go wild as to what she must look like under her clothes. I tell her that I know she likes to show off and she lets out a naughty giggle when I say that. She knows that in the security of this cabin that she can do anything that her inner desires might want as in the cabin she can let loose and not be really discovered as to tarnish her professional image.

So I begin to test the waters and say "Angela, show me some sexy cleavage and some leg."

She gives me a little giggle, takes one more sip of wine and unbuttons the upper portion of her blouse so that it can be opened at the center of her cleavage, I can see her lacy white bra peeking out. Then I see her sit down on the sofa and she hikes her long skirt up showing off a large amount of thigh on one of her legs. She is looking hot as she teases me and very importantly her inner self is wanting to show off like this as well. I let out a wow, and she knows I am enjoying this and also my wow feeds her inner desire of exhibiting her body.

I have an idea, I get up and grab the camera. It is a common SLR camera of the day, the kind that uses 35mm film. This is before the digital camera age.

She gets a little nervous as she says "What are you doing with that camera? You cannot take pictures of me like this." As I can see her cover her cleavage and pull her skirt down covering her legs again.

I tell her I am not going to take real pictures, as I have no film in the camera. And I release the film door of the camera to show her that there is no film in it. She relaxes her guard and listens to me.

I tell her that I know that she likes to tease and show off in her very inner desires, but her professional career does not allow that in her daily life. Yet I know from my late teenage years when I was her neighbor that she has the tendencies of an exhibitionist inside as she used to tease me with her legs, stockings, and girdles as she wore her short skirts.

So I tell her that I am going to pretend that I am taking pictures of her with the camera and I want her to show off for the camera, letting herself go and giving me the pleasure of seeing and experiencing her very hidden inner desires that she has had pent up all these years.

She smiles big, gives me a sexy smile and a wink, takes a last big gulp if wine and admits that she would like that. She has me once again prove to her that no film is in the camera and to promise that I will not take real film pics of her and if I agree to protect her she will give me a performance like no other in my life or hers!

So with one more showing to her the empty camera I close the film door and release the shutter, the SLR shutter release sound is what is about to drive Angela to new levels.

So now Angela hikes her skirt back up to her upper thigh, she reopens her blouse to show her cleavage and with her lacy bra peeking out. She asks me, "How is this?" as she poses with a smile, cleavage and legs proudly showing and I release the shutter and I can sense she finds the thought of a picture to be fun and naughty.

I encourage her to show more and she is willing. She pretends to be very womanly like and hold out but she unbuttons an other blouse button and hikes the skirt even more and I release the shutter again. Once again the shutter noise is what is making her give off a naughty giggle and wiggle as she poses for me.

She crosses and uncrosses her legs as she sits, always showing a large amount of thigh as she is enjoying teasing me like this. I get on the floor and snap pics of her legs and thighs, she encourages the "picture taking" as she smiles and poses with more leg showing in each pose.

Soon her bra is exposed as she unbuttons almost all her blouse and pops both cups out. You can see the outline of her areolas through the lace and the nipples too as she is proud to show off her body like this.

Another shutter release and she takes the skirt up to show off the sheer tops of her pantyhose. She now stands up and turns her back to me and pulls her skirt tight to her ass.

She asks if I notice her panty lines and I strain my eyes to see them but I tell her I cannot. She laughs and says "That is because I am not wearing any panties."

And I take another pic of her skirt tight ass. She tells me she cannot have pantylines visible and then with her back to me lifts her skirt to her waist and I can see her ass covered pantyhose, the sheerness allows me to see her ass and I release the shutter again. She let's out a gasp as she presses her ass closer to me, I can sense she wants another picture taken of her ass and I release the shutter again and she lets out a naughty laugh and tells me "This is fun, so fun, and I feel so naughty doing this."

I reply with a naughty smile, "We have just begun the fun, you wait and see what you will be doing."

With that comment of mine she says "Well let's have some fun then!"

And she whirls around with her skirt gathered at her waist. And I look down and see her dark bush from behind those sheer pantyhose calling my name and the need for another picture.

I release the shutter again, and she says, "No one has ever take a picture of my pussy before."

I reply, "Well Angela you just wait, that one was covered. I want more of that pussy of yours."

She lets out a deep gasp and tells me, "This is making me hot!"

So I tell her to show me her breasts. She presses her chest out and her exposed bra is pointed to my face, I lift the camera and release the shutter again. She rubs the outside of her bra cups and another shutter release makes her squirm in her seat.

I was right my thinking that her professional career of being in front of the camera always captured her on film, and mix that with knowing her exhibitionist desires from my late teens makes a powerful combination in her mind. She enjoys the attention and then to add her being naughty in front of a camera is making her get wild with me. As I think these thoughts I see she is removing her blouse and I aim the camera right at her right breast and release the shutter. She poses with her lacy bra covering her breasts showing off her B or C cup sized breasts. "Nice breasts," I say.

"You want to see more don't you?" in her sexy inquisitive voice.

"But of course, and so does my camera," I reply. I then say, "Angela I like your breasts, but I want you to show off your tits to me!"

While calling a woman's breasts tits is not what I typically do and not something a woman typically wants to hear but with the desire and passion heating up we both want to use the tit word now as it makes it even naughtier for her.

She replies, "Well I want to show off my TITS for you!" She rubs her thighs together I notice, then reaches around to release her bra, and somehow quickly rips her bra right off letting her tits bounce out as they become free from her bra. I aim the camera at her tits and release the shutter.

My eyes must be so wide open and my jaw dropped as she adds, "So you like my tits huh, big boy?"

My jeans are so tight now as this is turning me on too. To see Angela posing for me and slowly teasing me as she undresses and exposes herself to me is bringing me back so many memories of her showing me her stocking covered legs when I was a late teen. But now she is going further and I am seeing and will see things I only dreamed about her.

So there is Angel sitting on the sofa, topless and with a long skirt hiked up to her upper thighs all for my eyes to enjoy and her mind to enjoy releasing her inner exhibitionist ways. I tell her, "More poses."

And she poses so many ways with her tits proudly pressed outward, her legs extended the length of the sofa, sometimes she sits with her legs parted, I am crawling all over the sofa taking pictures this way and that way. Each time Angela hears the shutter release gets her even more daring for the next picture.

She then tells me, "Okay you are my shoe salesman," and sits on the sofa with her feet on the floor. Next thing I know she parts her legs wide and lifts her skirt to her hips and I put the camera between her knees and release the shutter. Her head rolls back with a gasp and lets out a, "Wow."

She extends her hose covered foot to my crotch and rubs it, noticing my hard-on under my jeans. I smile at her and tell her "You have me so aroused, this is so hot."

She nods her head and I say, "Let's go to the bedroom."

She immediately gets off the couch, gives me a deep french kiss, I can feel her naked tits pressing into my chest and we head to the bedroom.

She walks slowly in front of me, I am taking pictures as we go. She makes sure she is walking slowly with a lot of hip motion as she wants to feel me looking at her ass. She hears the shutter release again and again. She unhooks and unzips her skirt letting it slowly fall to the floor as she walks. I release the shutter again, several times as as pantyhose covered ass becomes totally exposed. The skirt drops to the floor, she steps out of it, stops, turns her head over her shoulder and says, "How is this?" as I take another set of pictures. Her ass looks good in her pantyhose. She continues her walk to the bedroom. I have such a hard-on it almost hurts.

Now she lies on the bed, only in pantyhose. Her tits are bare, her pussy is hiding in her bush as her bush is covered in a sheer pantyhose cover. I take more pictures some from the side of the bed, some with me standing on the bed, she poses so well as she offers her body to the lens and me.

She is getting so turned on I can tell. She is squirming more and more as I aim the camera and release the shutter. I kneel at her feet and get a "picture" of her pantyhose covered pussy. She has her legs together as I take it then I tell her, "Spread those legs Angela." And she does.

Now I can see the outline of her pussy lips through the hose. My hard-on is about to explode or so I thought as I see her pussy wanting to show off. I tell her how hot she is and release the shutter again. She is squirming on the bed liking all this attention and showing off her body for me.

I tell her how hot she is and I can smell the scent of her pussy too. She must be somewhat wet I think. So I ask her, "Are you wet yet?"

She lets out a naughty laugh and says, "I am so hot I almost cannot control myself!"

I lean over and french kiss her, giving her the kind of kiss that tells her hot hot and desirable she is. I tell her I am going to take some more pictures and I slide my hands down along her pelvis and down between her thighs and I feel her damp pussy though her hose. I kneel at her feet and tell her to be naughty and rub her clit for me. She let's out a sexy laugh and wiggles her hips as her mind wants to do that.

So she slides her hand down to her pussy, and starts to rub on the outside of her hose. I release the shutter again and again and she instantly heats up. She not only likes to pose but she now wants to drive me wild by showing herself in action.

I tell her more, more and she rubs it harder and harder. I release the shutter again and this time each time I do I can see and feel her getting hotter and hotter I can tell a couple more shutter sounds and there is no turning back for her.

I am right, and after about three more shutter sounds she is working up to a frenzy, her fingers are dancing all over her clit, her fingers are pressing hard into her hose and moving franticly side to side, her toes spread out. The shutter releases, her thigh muscles tighten and I release the shutter again, her pelvis and hips lift up off the bed and I release the shutter. Her head arches back, her mouth is open and strained, at the same time a high pitch whine, then a squeal comes out from her mouth as her hand and fingers dance harder, much harder. I release the shutter once more and the sound so intensifies her that she tenses up her whole body even harder, her hips move up and down and she lets out a high to deep scream of orgasmic release. Her body pulsates as she releases an intense orgasm, her body shudders as each orgasmic wave continues to take over her body.

I release the shutter again noticing the beauty of Angela cumming hard. She rocks her head back and forth and gasps for breath, she tries to speak but cannot yet. She holds her hand tight to her pussy with her legs crossed to hold it all in, finally as the major quivers pass and the minor ones continue she speaks and tells me that was the most intense orgasm she ever had, ever had.

She is out of breath and still has some residual quivers as she gives me a natural smile the kind that admits how vulnerable she is at the moment and yet the kind that shows the enjoyment she had as well.

Not wanting to stop now, unless she had to, I asked her if she was multi-orgasmic. She replied, "Oh yes!" with a smile.

She also shyly admitted that more recently her partners did not take care of her multi-orgasmic needs as they were focused on their male need to "get off" and not her hers.

So not wanting to miss the moment I pointed the camera to her face and said I need more pictures of you, your bare pussy this time and your orgasmic face as you cum. She squirmed on the bed being both interested and yet not sure of it as she never played like this before.

So I reach for her nipples and I play with them, and pull them and twist them slightly. The nipple attention is getting her going again. I also knead her breasts, which she likes also, and soon soft moans start to come from her mouth. I then take a nipple and pull on it, I pull it up lifting her breast into the air. Her mature breast is now pointy in form as her nipple is pulled upward. She lets out a little moan as she slightly bites her lip as the pull is both pleasure and slight pain.

I point the camera at her nipple and release the shutter and it is game on again! I tell her to play with her nipples and breasts and she immediately does as she wants more play. I pretend to take more pictures of her breast play and encourage her on with positive comments and do this or that. I tell her to pull on her nipples and lift both breasts and she does.

She begins to pull them upward like I did with the one and then she pulls them even harder and her breasts are so stretched upward and her nipples so elongated from the big pull of hers that the view itself is so hot and arousing.

I let out a "Wow," and I point the camera at her pulled nipples.

She is in heat again as if you pulled her nipples, or any woman's nipples that much, that hard from the first touch she would yelp in pain. But being aroused, Angela is able to pull them hard and show them off as her arousal has minimized the pain feeling in her body. She even looks at her nipples being pulled so far out and as so long that she enjoys showing off her body like that for me, and the camera!

Now I tell her to keep pulling the nipples as I am going to get some bare pussy shots of her. She gives a naughty laugh and one of uneasiness too.

But I go down to her pantyhose slide my hand inside the band and pull them off in one long continuous pull. As I do, she releases her nipples, letting her natural breasts bounce back onto her chest and falling somewhat off to the side, she lifts her hips up to make it easier and I can sense that she is enjoying me stripping her bare.

She tells me she felt both so vulnerable and comfortable at the same time as she wanted me to do that but yet trusted me in do that too. The arousal for me was intense as I just exposed Angela for more sexual fun.

I pull the pantyhose off her feet and then I tell her to spread her legs. I began pointing the camera at her pussy, and as I release the shutter I heard her give a sexy muffled giggle, the giggles turned into muffled gasps soon and she was feeling so exposed yet so wanting to be exposed.

I tell her to part her legs and let me get a close up of her pussy. She is no longer giggling or being shy but more confident and wanting to expose herself like this for the camera and me.

As she parts her legs her entire bush came into view again, her lips were still somewhat swollen from her recent orgasm, and I took another "picture". I tell her wider as I want her legs parted more, she does so willing and wantingly. I then take more close-ups and I have to say looking at her mature pussy this way is so hot as I am having a hard time from not wanting to take off my jeans and just take her right now!.

12