Meeting Up With Angela Lansbury Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Angela gives me several poses and I pretend to take pictures I now say, "Angela, now I want you to part your lips with your fingers and show me your inner lips and pussy opening for the camera."

She reaches down, pauses as she never just opened up like that for a man but always wanted to, and openes her lips to expose her sexual beauty.

This time I let out a gasp and tell her, "Angela that is so hot, your pussy looks so good, your lips are so sexy, I need lots of shots like this, lots of close ups too."

This sort of talk and exposure makes us both so hot. Angela's pussy startes to glisten more and more as she is so aroused and it showes as each shutter release noise takes her exhibitionist desires to new highs.

She even volunteers, "How's this?" as she opens them wider and wider.

I was able to click off more shots as I can see not just her inner lips and their sexy contour as they are now again engorging with blood flowing to them as she is in heat again, but I can see a hole opening to show exactly where my cock will be going inside of her in a little while. It was all I could do to control myself and keep the playing to continue.

I cam tell Angela is enjoying this showing off of hers and her exhibitionist desires are now coming into full throttle for her. I tell her I need her to pull back her hood, the hood over her clit, and let me get a close up of her swollen clit. She does just that, as she pulls back on her hood her clit just becomes exposed to my view and I release the shutter again. Angela is hot and bothered by showing off to me and the camera like this. She asks me how she looks and I tell her "amazing" and she smiles.

She then says, "Let me make my clit bigger for your pictures."

And with that comment she takes her index finger and rubs her clit directly. As she does I release the shutter again and again and I can see the clit growing. She not just rubs it but also starts to stroke it or rub it lengthwise so as to further elongate it. And it is working as she is making her clit protrude more from under her hood.

She is so wet I can see the glistening on her lips. She also dips her fingers into her wet pussy to get some more lubrication for her clit and continues to play with it.

Seeing her slip her fingers into her pussy is so hot looking. She has me moaning each time she does it. I even forget to take a picture of that erotic view.

She is squirming again as she strokes and hardens her clit. I thought about another picture but I thought it might take her over the edge if I did so instead I put the camera on the bed and begin to unbutton my shirt as I want to fuck that hot pussy of Angela's.

She notices me taking my shirt off and tells me she wants me. She reaches up with her pussy wet fingers to my belt, undoes my pant button and zipper almost as in a frenzy to unleash myself for her. Nothing like the feeling of a woman really wanting to take off your pants and helping you do it.

My cock is so swollen with desire now for Angela's pussy and body. Angela gets my pants unzipped and helps me pull them off, then in one grab she pulls my briefs off and once again sees my harden cock needing her body.

I slip off my briefs and as I do Angela lies on her back, she opens her legs so wide and tells me to take her....now!

I climb between her thighs and look down at her glistening pussy lips. I lower my cock shaft to rest on her pussy lips and clit area. She rubs my back and tells me she needs it inside of her. So, wanting the same thing, I lower my hard cock pointing to the sky to her lips and slowly push it in.

She is wet, however she is not totally open as she gets after a good fucking. She is wet from stimulation and her previous self induced orgasm but she has yet to open her pussy up with more than a finger. But after about four strokes, each one going deeper and deeper I am fully inside of her. That last long deep plunge pressing hard into her pussy is the one she let's out a stimulated gasp to and tilts her head back as she enjoys and wants it.

I begin to pump her and she feels so great, so wet, so wild, so wanting this. Nothing like fucking a woman that wants sex. Or a better yet a mature woman that wants sex.

As she is not trying to impress you, she just wants good hot sex, and knows how to please a man and will make sure she satisfies him and his desires.

I already almost came several times with Angela posing for the camera. Now I feel her pussy and I am not just looking at it but I am fucking it. I was going to hold out as long as I could, to make this hot fucking last a long time. However Angela, in keeping her shape and health in check also does Kegels, as she clamps down on my shaft tightly and the pressure of her pussy clamping down on my cock is going to prove too much.

The feeling of Angela, or any woman, to clamp down on your cock as you are stroking her pussy is just too much for any guy to take. She knows what she is doing and I tell her I am not going to last if she does that.

She gives me her naughty little laugh and says I want you to cum big time Joe. So she does not let up and after not to many more hard and deep strokes her pussy lip pressure is too much. She senses and feels me tense up as I cannot hold out any longer. My cum has built up and is awaiting it's desperate release.

In a deep groan with my face distorted in pleasure I give one last deep thrust pressing my cock so deep into Angela's needing body and I make my initial big deep cum and then more pulsations as I continue the grunting and she can feel each and every squirt deep inside of her. She holds my hips and tells me to give her all of it.

I mention, "But I have not given you an orgasm ."

And she tells me, "Oh yes I have, I just did." In my self intensity I missed her pulsating pussy as I took her recent clamping as her Kegels but it was more than that.

I tell her, "I am glad you did" as I barely make that comment out of my mouth when I have one or two last shuddering orgasm of mine. Completely dumping everything I had deep inside of her pussy. She feels the wetness of my cum and wraps her arms around me pulling her into her chest and kissing me, telling me we have to make love again and again.

And with that we slowly roll on our sides and enjoy the warmth of the intense sex. In a short while we both doze off, naked, and with her pussy leaking gently of my cum.

12