Megan Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Okay, but don't you want to finish the story first?"

"All right, Mr. Horny. I'll finish it." The girl was lying on her back, cupping her breasts as he knelt between her raised knees, licking her... pussy."

"Hooray! You did it. You said THE word."

"Go to hell!" She said, and then laughed. "I was using my handle again when he spoke. 'I love eating you,' he husked, his hands toying with her upraised nipples. For her part, it wasn't long before she uttered a low, guttural sound and said, 'Fuck, fuck, fuck! You... you're making me cum!'"

"I was squatting on the floor by the window, rising up and down on the handle. I don't know how many times I came while this was going on.

"Anyway, she held his head firmly down on her ... pussy and told him she was coming and bucked up at his mouth to emphasize it.

Then it was her turn to growl as the young man quit licking her and rose to his knees and took his ...did I mention that his ...cock was curved?"

"No, and that's interesting to you?"

"Why, yes. I had thought all men were straight. Maybe some are longer and thicker, but I had thought ...well, a curved one never occurred to me."

"You live and learn," I said, keeping the grin off my face.

"So he took his ...curved cock and positioned it at her entrance, and with a quick movement slid inside her."

"What did she do?"

"She grunted and said, 'Oh fuck!' I think she was still coming. Anyway she wrapped her legs around his ass as he pounded into her.

Of course she pounded right back. It was interesting, I mean I could see the dimple in his ass appearing and disappearing as he slammed away at her.

It wasn't long before his butt tightened up and they both groaned. I came again and tossed the hairbrush away, I was too spent to do it again. As I pushed my self away from the window, his shrived penis, there," she said with satisfaction,

"I used MY word for it!"

"Good," I said, "but then what?"

"Why it popped out of her of course!"

"That was the end?"

"Yes, I mean after a while they dressed and went out, and I went and took a cold shower and waited for you."

"You've had quite a few orgasms today, haven't you?"

"I can always have another though I will admit to being a little sore down there."

"Uh huh, and that's why the backdoor is now open, huh?"

"You are such a clever man," she beamed at me, and then drove her tongue into my waiting mouth.

________________________________________

I felt her knees go weak as my fingers moved lightly up and down her ass and she moaned when my lips brushed against her puckered pink orifice.

"James, you don't know what that's doing to me."

"Tell me," I managed to say between darting and dabbing my tongue around her lovely ass hole.

"Ugh! Every fiber of my body is aching for your touch. Even now with your hands . . . those lovely rough hands, touching me, I want ...I need more of it. Please don't stop."

"All right," I agreed and continued to caress her magnificent globes. Uh, a favor, por favor, lift up a bit so I can get my mouth where it needs to be."

"Would you like me to shower first? I mean after all . . . ."

"Not necessary. I love your smells. And I mean all of them. Your scent right now is like the world's greatest perfume."

"You DO have a way with words, lover. OOOOH! YES! THERE! RIGHT THERE!

My tongue had followed the path my fingers had bored open. Obviously Megan liked this treatment.

"You're making a lot of noise baby. I know you're enjoying this, but can you keep the screeching down? They might evict you, and that would be hell to see a nun getting thrown out of a motel room for excessive screaming."

"Shut up and don't stop what you're doing. I'll try to be quieter, but God James, that felt so goooood."

"You should see yourself."

"How can you see me from where you are?"

"The mirror silly."

"Oh? Well what is it?"

"Your face."

"My face?"

"It's the brightest red."

She twisted her body enough to provide her with a view of her face and grimaced. "I've have looked better."

"Not to me you haven't."

"Men are pigs," she laughed. It was a nasty laugh. "Wait until I return the favor. We'll see how you're face looks."

"I can't wait." We both began laughing. And I slapped her ass playfully.

"Owchie!"

I followed that with a soft kiss across her crinkled rim. Megan arched her back, pressing her butt back into my face. My finger crept between her legs searching for her clit and found it.

"Ahhhhhhh!"

Megan shifted her hips to accommodate my dick as it slowly probed against her anal Megan ground her pussy up and down against my finger, softly moaning and calling my name. My head was spinning from the heat she was generating and I squeezed her ass.

"Like it?"

"Oh, God yes!" She groaned. "Are you going to put it in?"

"Do you want to do the honors?"

"All right," she said, her voice cracking; and her hand quickly located my erection and placed it at her anus. Glancing in the mirror I saw Megan's eyes were glazed over with lust as she rubbed the head of my dick against her well-oiled hole.

"Gonna make it fit James." She said seemingly determined and ran the tip of her tongue over her thin dry lips. She continued rubbing it against her hole then suddenly thrust her ass against my dick and it slithered past her sphincter with surprisingly little effort, reminding me of our early days in her bedroom.

"Just go slow Baby," she said and grunted as I gripped her shoulders and pushed against her ass.

"Hey! Work it in slowly now. I'm not as loose as I used to be."

"I know you've got a big one James, but this really feels . . . unreal!"

I kissed the back of her throat and said, "You are unbelievably tight!" But I halted my attack for a moment, paying attention to her breasts which hung down not unlike apples in a tree begging to be picked. I was careful to be gentle, cupping them in turn and lazily massaging them using the tips of my fingers. Megan found this pleasant and moaned her appreciation.

"And here I thought you'd be yanking on them, trying to milk me like a cow."

"Working it up your behind is rough enough, but if you'd like me to get a little sadistic later I'll be happy to oblige."

"Mmmm, we'll see," she cooed and I knew she wanted me to savage them for a short time anyway and made a mental note to do so.

She wriggled her ass and I resumed wedging my cock deeper.

A minute passed before she asked, "Are you in all the way?"

Grunting with the effort I gained another half-inch before answering. "About four inches."

"Too go?"

"Well, that's as far as I'm in. That leaves another five to go, if I go in to the hilt."

"Somewhat nervous, Megan told me, "Well... don't plan on going in that far."

"Okay lover," I said easing out; and applied more oil to her hole and my dick. This proved beneficial as I gained another inch.

"Ohhh! You're splitting me in two!"

I backed up and asked if that was better. "Yes! Very much better."

Applying more pressure I tried again, only to feel her sphincter muscle tightening around me. I decided to wait for her to relax. Perhaps two minutes passed as I renewed playing with her breasts again to help her loosen up.

"Mmmm, James?"

"Yes Megan."

"I'm getting used to it. Try some more. Try hard this time. It will hurt, but I can bear it."

"You're sure?"

Whipping her head around to face me, she groaned, "Of course I'm not sure! Do it anyway!"

Once again I pulled back then thrust forward. Megan grunted with each movement, but gradually her muscles relented and I gained additional ground. Then I felt I had gone as deep as could and stopped.

"Ohhhhhh, James! I feel like I'm going to explode. I cannot believe you're so far inside me. Please don't move, let me enjoy this for a second."

My cock felt as though it was in the grip of a gloved fist. And that was before Megan began using her muscles to expand and contract, milking my dick as it were. It was heavenly, and unable to resist I starting to fuck her seriously. She responded by moving her ass in a slow, circular fashion, I had to follow her lead.

"James!" She exclaimed loudly, "Fuck me! Oh, my ass! I love it in my ass!"

"Better than in your pussy?" I teased.

"It . . . feels so . . . good!"

"Worth the effort?"

"Fuck you! Just shove it in me!"

That set me to pounding furiously, pulling her neck and shoulders back into me as I hammered my engorged cock against her tight anal walls.

"How's that? Am I fucking you fast enough?"

"YES!"

"Make it hurt! Fuck MEEEEE!"

I pounded into her knowing I couldn't last much longer. I slowed and started using long, easy strokes, almost totally withdrawing from her each time, and actually slipping out twice. This caused her to moan loudly at the loss.

"Put it back! Put it back!" She howled.

"OH! OH! OH!" she cried as I slithered deeply into her again.

Megan grunted, groaned, and bucked her ass against my gut, she seemed unable to breathe, but was snorting like a pig as her hands had gone beneath the pillows on the couch to grip the sides of the couch itself for some means of stability to keep her on it.

Trying to hold myself in check from coming, I decided to get rough with her. Now my hands on her breasts were no longer gentle. Testing her masochistic bent I took her turgid nipples between the thumbs and forefingers of each of my hands and squeezed the nubbins sharply, painfully.

"I'm coming!" she cried. "I'm coming!"

That did me in. My load gushed into her and collapsed on top of her, causing her to sink deep into the cushions. It took some time for us to come down from this extraordinary high. We were wrapped in each other's arms when she spoke.

"Great."

"Great?"

She kissed me tenderly. "That was great."

"I agree," and shifted slightly caused my dick to flop out.

"Oh, poor baby," Megan mewed.

"It won't be up for a while. I'm positive. Besides, now it's tender, like you're pussy."

"We need to give the sex a rest. What else can we do?"

"Let's rest for a while, maybe take a short nap. Then we might take a walk on the beach, have a beer in one of the clubs and after getting a bite to eat catch a show."

"Very good, James. I like a man with a plan." and we kissed again, long and lingeringly. The nap was a natural occurrence after that.

The remainder of the week was more of the same. We literally devoured one another. We were so hot that other men and women picked up on it and tried to join us.

I remember Megan giggling and saying, "We're like the Pied Pipers of sex, they form a line wanting to follow us home."

"Yeah," I said but are we being too greedy in not sharing?"

"You'd share me with some one else?"

"Never!"

"Than why . . ."

The anal sex that followed was magnificent, and so was the oral sex after that. It was as close as we came to any form of disagreement. That made our parting at week's end that much more difficult.

Megan resisted my pleas to stay; she also rejected my many offers of marriage. Only agreeing to meet me again the following year, same time, same place. And she held firm to that commitment for the next twenty-two years.

________________________________________

I had thought it would go on and on like that. I'd accepted the fact that I had to share her with the church.

But then ... then Megan developed breast cancer; when diagnosed, she was too far gone to save her.

I didn't know until she didn't show up for our week together that July. I called her mother and learned that she had been buried five weeks earlier. Her mother asked me to stop by, that there was something Megan had left for me.

Feeling guilty as hell, I showed up at the Sullivan's residence. Mrs. Sullivan greeted me warmly, there was no animosity toward me as I'd expected. She sat me down and gave me a double scotch before handing me the letter.

"I had such mixed emotions about her entering the church," Mrs. Sullivan said.

"I owe you an apology, James. I read the letter. I had suspected something of the kind. Megan was always adamant about that one week in July. I wanted ... I wanted to take her to Rome. She refused to go for fear of missing that week. And of course, Rome is the center of the church. I had an opportunity to meet the Pope. And still she declined. So I had my suspicions ...."

"You read the letter?"

"Yes, James. I read it, and I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart for making my Megan a happy woman all those years."

"Yeah," I said morosely, "All those one week years."

"As you can see, it meant so much to her."

I finished off the scotch, and slowly read the letter.

I was crying by the time I finished. Megan told me how much she loved me. How devastated she was on learning we wouldn't be together this year.

But more importantly, she told me why she couldn't bring herself to tell me about the cancer.

She closed by telling me we would meet again, and this time we would never part.

I was never much of a believer in the afterlife, and ever since I wished I was.

Megan, I miss you so ...

12