All Comments on 'Megan Ch. 03'

by Slirpuff

Sort by:
  • 118 Comments (Page 2)
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

BOTH THEIR PARENTS WERE TOXIC INTERFERING BASTARDS WHO MADE IT WORSE FOR THEIR RELATIONSHIP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Both set of grandparents were assholes of differing degrees. Her father basically sunk their marriage. Took a deus ex machina event to salvage it. What was even on thr postnuptial? Weird rollercoaster story. Honestly in a story labeled Loving Wives, the husband ended up being the far bigger asshole. She was pushing the envelope and could have gotten burned against her consent, but she surfed it, while he just blew right though it, then left, got filed, with merciless terms, and then fled to Florida, abandoning his kids for a year. Wtf?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow that story went downhill fast. All over the map. Both were assholes to each other, and she certainly started things but his suspicions that she was stepping out drove him past the line right into full blown adultery and then instead of getting a lawyer and fighting, he flees and abandons his kids. He wins the prize ad the bigger asshole. Takes a crazy life and death circumstance and then a postnuptial we never see to get back to even trying via counseling and then back on track. Her obsession with aex acts was driving him nuts. She was clearly failing the husband test and skirting the line of cheating, but ultimately he just lost it and blew right past it. What a mess.

doctrptdoctrpt9 months ago

A really good showing of how a marriage turns into a nightmare too fast. Great writing!

HighBrowHighBrow9 months ago

i can’t believe he’s willing to try Femdom agitprop again after all she did to him.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Sometimes there are things or actions you can put aside in a marriage and move forward. This was NOT one of those times. Messy writing for this author.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The theme was very clear; Miscommunication and trying to forcibly change a partners mindset ( in this case sexual preferences), in addition to how families and extended familiars can destroy a marriage.

That much was very clear. To this reason, I much appreciated it.

However, the aspects of self reflection from both characters, their self-awareness to their destructive behaviours, and the work needed to get back together is where this story lacking. In fact, it is should be the most important aspect of this story since they chose to reconcile.

I can personally relate to alot parts of this story from people I know and from myself, and to this, it is realistic

slowhand21slowhand218 months ago

Find it hard to believe she didn’t cheat. Comes home after GNO’s and screws him half to death. Then comes home later in the night and avoids him sexually for weeks.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yep, agree with slowhand about her showering and no longer jumping him after Girl's Nights. And then some very childish behavior for a long time, then some unspecified rules appear, and they're back together.

I do like the line "We don't have a sex life, we have a love life..."

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19695 months ago

it's like something was missing on the last page. disappointing. a ton of bad communication and the couple came across as so dim that it should have been set in a trailer park.

servant111servant1114 months ago

Chaotic mess...RAAC was not justified by what you laid out in the tale....

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

No way she wasn't getting some bbc.

RePhilRePhil4 months ago

First order of business is to shoot his low life mother. Then jump over to JPB so he can live in a wonderfully written story. Leave this trash behind

TrainerOfBimbosTrainerOfBimbos4 months ago

I feel like this was a good story except for one major sticking point - neither character actually had that "come to jesus" moment where they finally admitted all of their character flaws in a way that made us feel like they had some serious character growth. You just kind of hand waved it all with the "marriage counselors" but in reality, to even get to that point from where they were at, each of them would have had to say, "Damn, there is something wrong with me" and I wasn't convinced that either of them felt that way.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Crazy kids! Oh wait they were adults?? Eeep.

GrassIsGreenerGrassIsGreenerabout 2 months ago

So many of these stories focus on sex lives messing up love lives. Maybe my life is boring but I'm with my wife for 40 years. I leave the fantasies to fantasy and the love to reality. And yes, we do have sex still. Not as often as we used to but we're not celibate.

AnonymousAnonymous24 days ago

He doesn’t deserve a happy life. He is an asshole and will not change. Poor Megan.

AnonymousAnonymous7 days ago

These two, honestly, I almost closed the tab with this one:

(Rick speaking) "If it's any consolation, I'm sorry I fucked up. I guess it was just me being an uncaring ass and wanting to pay you back for what I thought was you stepping out on me," I finished with.

"Rick..." (Megan starts to say)

"Megan you don't have to say it,,," (Rick, interrupting)

I mean REALLY, Rick STILL does not let her talk? His biggest recent problems were not communicating, and...

Anyway, these two stumbled, in thoroughly human fashion, forward together and found each other again.

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous