Megan FoXXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuuuucck!" The guy in her mouth couldn't hold it for too much longer. He grabbed her head as he began cumming, thick ropes of sperm shooting down her gullet. She pulled back and let him shoot the rest of his load in her mouth, tasting its salty goodness on her tongue. He pulled out, his dick slapping wetly against her cheek as he did so. Megan held her mouth open for a moment so they could see the white semen in her mouth before she swallowed noisily.

The two dicks in her hand were next to shoot, and jism rained down on her face, covering her movie-star features. It splattered on her forehead and cheeks, with a single shot hitting her directly on the nose, before being smeared all around by the cocks still rubbing her face. Some of it dribbled off her chin and landed wetly on her tits, where it was licked off greedily by a couple of the women.

Letting out a shout of pleasure, the man pounding her cunt lunged forward and began cumming also, his sperm firing deep inside her. "Jeez, I figured she was a whore, but I didn't know how much of one," he said while pulling out. "This is a grade-A piece of ass." He slapped his dick on her spermy labia a couple of times to emphasize his point.

"Let's see what we can do with it." Another guy stepped forward and got her to turn over so that she was on all fours, with her fantastic ass facing him. He spit on his fingers and rubbed it against her tiny asshole. "You ever been assfucked, Megan?" He asked.

"Mmm-hmm," Megan made a noise of agreement, her mouth stuffed with cock again.

"Good, 'cause I'm not gonna take it easy on you." He positioned himself at the entrance to her butt and pushed himself in slowly, inch by inch until all of his cock was buried inside her ass. He could hardly believe it if he wasn't feeling it flex around his cock, trying to accommodate its width. It was a tight, snug fit.

"God, you're as tight as a virgin! You sure you've had a dick up here?" Megan was too busy sucking to answer. Her ass felt full and itched to begin taking a pounding. Mentally she begged him to start going at her; even go so far as to move her ass on his dick. He held her in place though, relishing the fact that he was finally going to fulfill his fantasy. He was in control here.

He ran his hands up her sultry body. Cupping her big tits, he leaned forward until his mouth was against her ear.

"You know, Megan, I looked at the tattoo you have on your ribs here, that little "poem" about the girl not knowing love, and seeing you as you really are I think it deserves a minor change," He groped her breasts roughly, squeezing handfuls of them and enjoying the muffled sounds of delight as he continued. "I think it should say: 'There once was a little girl who never knew true love...'" His voice to a rough whisper, hands pinching her stiff nipples, and he said directly into her ear "...until a boy fucked her ASS!!"

With a heavy grunt he pulled back and began reaming her ass with hard, fierce strokes. Megan was screaming, at first in pain at the hot cock stroked deeply into her bowels, but quickly changing to pleasure as lust took her senses once again. People all around them were jeering, calling her disgusting names and urging the man to fuck her even harder, to really rip the shit out of her asshole.

He needed no encouragement, thrusting himself deep into her shit-chute before pulling out almost all the way and pushing back in again. "Let's hear you scream for it, whore!" He grabbed her mane of hair and pulled her off the cock she blowing. "Let's hear how much you love it!"

"I FUCKING LOVE IT!" Megan shrieked, eyes wide and glazed with pure lust, spit flying out of her mouth, dripping heavily off her full lips and down her chin. She screamed out to all the people watching her. "FUCK MY ASS! FUCK MY MOUTH AND MY PUSSY! I WANT YOUR CUM ALL OVER ME! MAKE MY FUCKING WHORE HOLES GAPE! BATHE ME IN YOUR SEED! FUCKING NAIL ME, YOU NASTY MOTHERFUCKING SONS-OF-BITCHES!!!"

Letting out a roar, the man fucking her ass jetted hot bolts of cum deep in her ass before pulling out and popping her mouth on his ass-flavored cock. He pumped her mouth a few times, making her taste her own filthy ass on his prick, while squirting out his last and pushing her away. The rest of the men closed in on her.

For over an hour Megan Fox was fucked in all three holes, in as many positions as she could manage. There were many triple penetrations, times where she felt so tightly full of cock that she couldn't stop cumming. Her cunt was sopping, squirting out juice almost endlessly as she came again and again. Soon her pussy and ass were gaping open as cocks of all sizes and shapes were shoved inside with ease. Sperm flew all over her, showering her lovely body, and soon she was plastered in thick cum. Her gorgeous tanned form looked like it had a gallon of silvery-white dick juice. Heavy drops of goo hung off of her nipples, chin, and nose, and she had to wipe her eyes repeatedly before it caked them shut. Long white streaks of spunk showed brightly against her dark hair, pasting it to her forehead and scalp, and making it become tangled and knotted. Cum leaked out of her stretched orifices in continuous streams, pooling on the floor.

During a pause in the animalistic copulations, Megan spotted Marcus the bouncer, hanging back against the wall. He was nude, his long black prick jutting out like a tree branch, but he had apparently decided to wait for the other guys to have their fill of her. She thought that was sweet of him, and made to call him over. Her throat and mouth were thickened from all the sperm she had swallowed, and she couldn't get out anything but a gurgle and semen bubbled from her lips. Marcus took the hint, and came forward as she swallowed hard to clear her throat

"Ready for your special treat now?" asked Megan, her voice still slightly slurred. Marcus nodded, not saying a word. "Turn around." He turned so that his ass was facing her and bent forward slightly on his knees, already knowing what was to come. She sat up and grabbed each asscheek and spread them. The rank smell of his sweaty, dirty ass hit her nose, and she would have gagged if she wasn't already used to it. She worked her mouth and spit a large wad of saliva and cum on his asshole before unflinchingly diving in with her tongue.

There was a new stir of commotion as people watched the disgusting spectacle of this beautiful actress rimming a large black man twice her age. Degrading epithets were tossed at her as she buried her pretty face into his asscrack, her tongue probing deeper and deeper into the unwashed shithole. Megan didn't like scat, normally, but she loved being nasty and kinky and doing this always got her hot. The dark, bitter taste of his ass mixed with the salty aftertaste of cum and she moaned as she dug her tongue in, relishing the filthy flavor in her mouth. Her hands dropped to her spemy cunt and she began fingering herself.

"Damn, I didn't know this bitch could be so nasty!" someone said. "Look at her, she's getting herself off while eating out his ass!"

"Give him a rusty trombone!" There were jeers to this statement, and more debasing names came her way as Megan took her hands away from her cunt, pushed them between Marcus' legs, and wrapped them around his throbbing genitals. She began jerking him off roughly while cupping his sweating balls, rolling them between her sticky fingers. Her tongue swirled and fucked into his ass in an awesome attempt to reach his prostate.

She heard him grunting and cursing loudly, and knew he was going to cum soon. Megan pulled away and turned him around before quickly lying back, pulling her legs up and wide so that her cum-dripping ass gaped at him. Marcus thrust his hot cock deep in her well-fucked shithole and they rutted like beasts, both shouting obscenities at each other before Marcus exploded a hot load deep into her bowels. Megan came hard at the feeling, her juices spraying over his thrusting pelvis.

At this point the women took over, nearly tackling her in their frenzy. They intended to be especially rough with her; after seeing her on the big screen becoming the sexual fantasy of their husbands and boyfriends, they wanted to get back at her by teaching the cockteasing bitch a hard lesson. Seeing Megan Fox debase herself for the last hour, acting like the lowest gutter whore in front of them and reveling in it, made this desire even stronger. Four women held her arms and legs down while the rest of them crowded around. Laura, the sultry redhead who had made Megan eat her out and had hung back watching while her friend was used as a cock-socket, straddled her.

"God, you're disgusting," she said by way of greeting. "Look at you, covered in cum and the taste of ass in your mouth." She grabbed two handfuls of Megan Fox's fleshy tits, which were slippery and slimy with seed. "Your jugs are fucking covered in jizz, I can barely hold them. You're nothing but a cum rag, aren't you?" She gripped Megan's tits in her hands and pulled them, causing Megan to thrash wildly, screaming in half-pain, half-pleasure. "Aren't you?!"

"Yes, yes, I'm a filthy fucking cum rag!" Megan panted out. Her breasts felt like they were swollen and throbbing under Laura's rough hold, and she was sure they were turning a harsh red under the covering of sperm.

"Much better," said Laura, and pulled her up by her tits to kiss Megan lustily, forcing her tongue into Megan's mouth. She tasted Marcus' ass and pulled away, wearing a look of mock-disgust. "You taste like shit, you fucking twat!" She slapped Megan across the face, the slap making a wet sound as it hit the mask of semen. The women let out jeers of derision. "How can anyone want to make out with an ass-eating cum slut like you? Take the nasty taste of ass back!" And with that she hawked and spit a large wad into Megan's face, which ran down the side of her nose.

"I've had enough of this bitch," Laura announced. "She's all yours, ladies." The women cheered as Laura got off Megan, only to be replaced by a short-haired woman who nearly sat of Megan's face and demanded Megan to eat her cunt. Meanwhile, a few others had broken out dildos and strap-ons from the toy closets and were choosing which girl would get to fuck her first.

For yet another hour Megan was made to eat out the cunts of dozens of women while mercilessly being plowed in the ass and cunt by huge sex toys. The women didn't bother too much with licking the sperm off Megan's body, as they felt it was an appropriate look for a whore like her. The women also molested her large tits something fierce, poking, slapping and squeezing them any chance they could, as well as pulling hard on her nipples. Many of them spat in her face as Megan did, letting their envy show through, and soon Megan's face was soaking with spit over the drying mask of seed.

Rather than be turned off, Megan was cumming furiously at the treatment; in all the lesbian porn she had watched, the rough stuff had really set her off. The sight of beautiful, glamorous women being treated like pieces of meat by others of their kind got her juices flowing, and the fact that she was now taking part in it sent her quim spasming again and again, her moans vibrating into the pussies she was made to eat.

One of the women got off, and Megan was presented with a full, rounded ass in her face. The women Sasha, who had initially disbelieved that Megan Fox could be so depraved, was squatting over Megan's face. Her hands were spreading her asscheeks apart, showing off her flexing brown hole. It looked like it was on the verge of leaking semen.

"I just got fucked in the ass by four guys while they were watching you get put in your place," Sasha hissed. "They want to see you eat the cum out of my ass. Here it comes, bitch!"

Sasha's ass flexed, and long strings of cum dribbled out of her shithole. Megan held her mouth open, tongue out to catch the falling drops. Semen fell onto her tongue and she swallowed it as it leaked out from the ass above her. It seemed to stop, but Sasha grunted and strained, her asshole opening and closing a few times before several more drops, tanned from being inside Sasha, fell into Megan's waiting mouth. Sasha lowered herself so that she was practically sitting on Megan's face and said, "Make damn sure you got it all!"

Megan drove her tongue into Sasha's ass, digging out the last few pockets of sperm still buried within. Sasha moaned loudly at the feel of the celebrity's expert tongue swabbing her ass, and cursed as she climaxed, sending juices over Megan's neck and chest.

"Shit, that was pretty good, whore," she said as she got off and looked down at Megan, giving the star a good look at her. Sasha looked young and was of medium height, somewhat skinny but with noticeable curves, and had been to the tanning salon regularly as she was almost as dark as Megan. Her most distinctive feature was her hair: it hung straight and shiny down her back and looked to be a natural chestnut brown, yet had so many golden streaks running through it that it looked blonde at some angles. She also had small, perky breasts and, Megan noticed for the first time, a shaved twat.

Sasha noticed Megan looking, and laughed. "What, cunt, didn't get enough of my pussy already?" she asked. Apparently she had been one of the many women who had made Megan eat her out. "I can give you another taste, if you want."

"Yes please," Megan replied eagerly, then gasped as a particularly hard thrust penetrated her ass for the umpteenth time. She wondered dimly how swollen and gaping her genitals would be after she left.

Sasha lowered herself down on Megan, and she licked at the shaved twat, running it over and over again on her labia before tongue-fucking her. Sasha didn't take too long to cum again, and Megan relished her juices as the flowed into her mouth.

"Good enough," said Sasha, and without warning she reached over and slapped Megan directly on the clit. Despite all the fucking she had done, this sharp sensation was enough to trigger a last long, hard climax. Megan shuddered and groaned as she came, and then lay back exhausted.

Sensing her fatigue, Sasha made the other women release the fucked-out star and then, surprisingly, helped Megan to her feet. She was wobbly, her legs bowlegged and her arms worn out, but still managed a smile and half-wave at the standing ovation she received from all her "fans".

Sasha helped Megan back to the bar in the main room. "Kayla, get us a pitcher of ice-cold beer on me, she definitely earned it," she called to the bartender. Kayla, who had already taken advantage of Megan's oral skills, agreed and got them the pitcher while Sasha and Megan sat down at a booth. Megan could barely sit still, as her ass and pussy felt raw from all the cocks she had taken and streams of cum were still dribbling out from the stretched holes. She reeked of sex, the sperm drying into a layer all over her body, and her hair was still knotted from all the sperm within it.

Sasha and Megan got to talking as they drained the pitcher of beer and got another. Sasha, surprisingly, was a college student at the university just outside the city. She had come down to the club almost six months ago with a few of her sorority sisters on a dare and immediately became hooked by all they had to offer. Since then she came down at least once a month, fucking her brains out between exams and papers. Sasha was a born slut, she proclaimed, and always willing to try and do anything. She got to talking about some of the kinkier things she had done and Megan, though her pussy was still sore, could feel herself getting turned on.

Before she could continue they were joined by Gary, Laura, and the guy who had first fucked her ass that evening, who introduced himself as Tom. Tom worked in the adult bookstore above and could get in the club for a discounted price. Even though he had already reamed the movie star hard in her butt, he was still somewhat thrown by her beauty and couldn't help staring at her cum-dried body.

They ordered another pitcher of beer as the five of them talked and laughed like old friends. Megan looked at the clock and saw it was around 2:00 A.M. Though she was tired and needed to shower and go home, she wanted to satisfy one last kink before she called it a night. She felt buzzed by all the beer she had drank, and the pressure on her bladder brought an idea to her drunken mind.

She rose from the booth and cracked several stiff muscles before announcing to the group, "I'm going to go take a piss." The bathrooms were near the bar behind her. However, she turned and walked straight past them, going down the hall of doors instead. The four of them watched her go and looked at each other for a moment before quickly rising and following.

The heavy smell of urine hit Megan's nose as she stopped outside the door labeled with a drop of water sign at pushed it open. The room was made to look like a wide, dingy bathroom: the lights above were a harsh yellow, the walls were cracked ceramic tiles with profane graffiti on them, and the floor was dirty and marked with large puddles of piss everywhere. A row of toilets lined up against one wall while a row of urinals took up the opposite wall. Only a few people were in their at this point, urinating on each other's bodies when the celebrity walked in, followed by her friends.

Nobody said a word as Megan Fox stepped into the room, her bare feet splashing as she deliberately walked through several puddles of urine before choosing a dry spot on the floor and squatting down, legs spread wide and hands on her knees. She looked at her audience and smiled brightly before closing her eyes and letting a torrent of steaming hot piss flow from her cunt onto the floor. It felt good after all the cocks she had taken in, and she didn't bother aiming it in any direction, not that it would have mattered because her pussy was still stretched out. It gushed sloppily from between her legs, splashing against the inside of the thighs and splattering all over the floor beneath her, some of it getting on her feet. She pissed for nearly a full minute before the heavy flow lessened to a small stream and finally a trickle. She wiped her cuntlips with her hand and slowly licked it off before sighing pleasurably and sitting down with a splash in the pool of her own warm piss, legs splayed out lewdly.

There was silence. Tom couldn't believe how filthy this gorgeous girl really was. "So you liked being gangbanged AND piss?"

"Hell yeah!" Megan responded. "I love doing a lot of things, but watersports are one of my favorites. Don't like shit, though...too messy for my tastes." She looked at her enraptured audience. "C'mon people, don't just stand there gaping," she said to everyone. "Give me a hot load of your piss! I need to clean off my filthy body anyway. Piss on me!"

Several people came forward and let loose streams of amber fluid spraying over the depraved beauty. Megan leaned back and rubbed her cunt with one hand, the other softly squeezing her tits, as yellow bodily liquids rained down on her. Laura and Sasha turned and went to get more people as Tom and Gary came forward to let loose their full bladders all over Megan. Gary let his stream flow over Megan's head, trickling urine down her face and soaking her hair. Tom, feeling braver, pointed his penis towards Megan's mouth. Megan took his softening prick inside and looked at Tom to relieve himself inside her mouth. With only a moment's hesitation, Tom let go, his piss streaming into the Hollywood star's throat. Megan was moaning as she tasted the bitter fluid on her tongue and swallowed it noisily. The barrage of debasing epithets was starting anew.

By now Laura and Sasha had gathered more people and they stood in a circle, pointing their cocks and cunts at Megan and pissing thick golden streams on her gorgeous body. Some drenched her face with their urine, while others pointed at her fat tits, their piss soaking them and dripping from her nipples. Piss was aimed at her sore anus and vagina, and the hot sensations on the senstivie areas made her squirm with excitement. She kept her mouth open as an easy target, and urine filled it repeatedly, letting it overflow onto her chin and down her chest before swallowing mouthful after mouthful wantonly as more people came up to relieve themselves on her.