Megan FoXXX

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Megan was writhing under the hot shower of piss, her hands moving all over her body as though she was taking a bath. She scrubbed away the dried cum on her body and rubbed the liquid waste into her skin, even going so far as to massage her scalp with it while untangling her cum-knotted hair. Pretty soon most of the cum was gone and Megan Fox lay on the dirty "bathroom" floor, her body shining with a coat of piss and her hair slick and soaking. She looked like her gorgeous self—just after taking a swim in a urinal.

A man knelt down in front of her and pushed his half-stiff prick inside her pussy. She expected him to start fucking her, and was doubly surprised when he instead began pissing into her cunt. The feeling of heat was too much for Megan and she came around his pissing cock.

"Do it again!" she begged as he finished. Another man dropped down before her, but instead of pissing inside her twat, raised her legs up so that her ass winked at him, inserted himself, and started giving Megan a piss enema. Megan was gasping and moaning at the sensation, having never done something quite like this before. "Yes! More, more!" she cried out. Two other men came forward and added their own bladder juices within Megan's bowels. Her ass felt full and she could tell some of it was leaking out already, yet she clenched it shut, wanting to keep in the dirty liquid as long as possible. Laura and Sasha, who were watching the whole thing but had not pissed yet, were whispering to each other. Laura seemed to disagree about something, shaking her head as Sasha whispered. Finally Sasha shrugged, apparently giving up.

"How does it feel, Megan?" asked Sasha, laughing as Megan strained to keep her butthole shut.

"It feels fucking fantastic!" Megan breathed, rocking back and forth slightly so she could feel the urine moving in her.

"Make sure you hold it in for us, Megan, Laura and I have to piss now," Sasha said as the two women stepped up. "Open wide, Megan, and have a drink on us!"

The two women sprayed Megan down with their own gushing torrents of urine, aiming for her heaving tits first before splattering her face. They were as sloppy as Megan had been with her own piss; yet they deliberately made sure they were hosing her all over. Some of it got into her nose, and Megan coughed hard, her coughs turning into squeals as Laura managed to get a spray into her eye. There was laughter as Megan sputtered and struggled to keep her ass from letting the enema of urine out too soon. Finally the deluge of urine stopped, and Megan Fox sat there looking like a piss-drowned rat.

"You can let go of the piss in your ass now, Megan," Sasha said, after giving Laura a final look and seeing the redhead shaker her head. She gesturing to one of the toilets.

Megan decided to one up her, though, and moved so that she was squatting again, her knees to her chest and her back shining wet against the light. Megan relaxed her colon, and a rush of rank dark-yellow urine rushed out of her shithole and onto the floor Megan groaned in relief. The flow tapered off, and Megan leaned up against the wall. She then worked each finger of her right hand into her ass until half of her hand was inside her butt, to the stunned looks of her audience. Looking at all of them, Megan slowly fisted her own ass for a few minutes before withdrawing her hand and licking it clean of her filth. She slumped against the wall, grinning at them. The men who had been watching this spectacle grunted as they whacked off, their loads landing on the walls and floor next to Megan. Megan swiped some off the floor with her finger and sucked on it in her mouth.

"Wow, Megan" Sasha finally said, still a little awed by what she'd seen. "I didn't think you'd actually do something like that! I mean, I wanted you to get butt-fucked with the piss in your ass, but Laura said you'd be too exhausted from everything to do it. This, though..." She shook her head. "That was nasty and incredible all at once."

"I could go for one more orgasm," Megan said, still picking semen off the floor and eating it.

"I'll do it," said Tom, ready to come forward.

"No, thanks, I can take care of it myself," Megan waved him away. "Although...there is something you can do," She looked at Laura, Gary, and Sasha, "That goes for all of you."

The four of them huddled around the dirty-minded actress as she whispered to them.

"God, Megan! That's DISGUSTING! Are you sure?" Laura said. Even she was taken aback, and she had known Megan down here the longest.

"Positive." Megan nodded, and her four friends walked out of the room. Megan remained piss-drenched on the floor, now wringing out her hair of urine as best she could. The rest of her audience milled around and asked the celebrity about her career and her life. She answered them casually, and for a bit they were just people talking.

After ten minutes the group returned, with Sasha carrying a full pitcher of what looked like water, except the water was tainted brown and white. Megan's eyes brightened as she saw this, her hands flying to her pussy. She began masturbating furiously as Sasha stood over her with the pitcher.

Laura announced to everyone. "Megan has asked each of us to receive an enema in the Enema Room down the hall, and squirt it out into this pitcher. We avoided giving her most of the shit, as she doesn't like it, but we're giving her all the rest, including all the sperm that's been up mine and Sasha's ass." She paused once before finally stating. "Apparently Ms. Fox wants one more shower before she calls it a night."

Everyone crowded around as Sasha poised the pitcher of dirty douche water over the masturbating celebrity. "You really want this, Megan?" she asked.

"Uh-huh," Megan moaned, her eyes fixated on the pitcher. "Drench me, go on and do it."

Sasha tipped the pitcher, and water that had been the asses of four different people poured out all over Megan Fox, who let out her loudest, longest scream of the night as she came wildly as she was drenched once more with filthy liquid. It cascaded all over her body, some of it landing in her mouth, and she swallowed it down. She continued to cum hard, her body thrashing and her juices squirting out all over their feet. The downpour of douche water ended fairly quickly, and Megan eventually came to the end of her climax, gasping heavily and shuddering in the afterglow. There was a final round of applause for the famous movie star, who had proved to them in a single night just how filthy she could be when the cameras were turned off.

It was getting close to 3:00 in the morning. Sasha and Laura got Megan to the real showers, where they gently helped clean her off. Now cleaned and dry, Megan took her things and got a ride from Sasha back to the hotel where Megan was staying. As she bid her new friend goodnight, Sasha reached into the pocket of her denims and pulled out a card. She wrote something down on it and gave it to Megan.

"This is the number of the sorority house I'm in," she said. "Just ask for Sasha, I'm usually available all night!"

Megan grinned wickedly at her friend and raised her eyebrows. "How about next week?"

The End...?