All Comments on 'Megan's Brother'

by Hot_Sister

Sort by:
  • 47 Comments
rahuldgrahuldgalmost 10 years ago

A very well described sensual love between siblings. Loved reading it.

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 10 years ago
Cool story

Full of well placed Australian-isms, but not overly and overtly done. In other words, written like an Aussie, and not like a bogan. Plot was awesome and very entertaining. Liking your stories indeed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
the beginning was to depressing

the whole first page was a total turn off and made it not worth continuing.

SmallTitFanSmallTitFanalmost 10 years ago
Well written

Obviously, there are some differences in writing styles between the US and Australia, but taking those into account, I enjoyed the story. Some readers don't want to deal with any sad details or anything that otherwise suggests reality; they only want incest in Disneyland with 9" dicks and 36DD tits. However, the greater fantasy is the story which makes the reader believe that it is, or at least could be, true. My story - My Brother, My Roommate, My Lover - is an example of a story which tries to stay close to reality and I, too, drew criticism for the "depressing" details. I did notice a few places in the story which could benefit from some editing and you should consider using a volunteer editor. I gave you five stars and I look forward to your next contribution to this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Really enjoyed the story! Could use an edit to fix missing words, spelling issues,etc.

thanks for writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
@Anon. re: fantastic

Ignore the idiocy from this complete arsehead, he's done the same asinine thing with other stories, presumably because he's trying to convince himself that he's a wit; actually, all he's done is prove that he's half-right...

I liked the story, it was a little grimly dogged in places, but then such is life, and as another commentator pointed out, endlessly reading about model looks, perfect knockers and improbable porn-star cocks is both tedious and depressing. Thank you for a breath of reality, but perhaps next time there could be a little more reluctance on your main protagonists' parts; there was just a tinge here of "no,no, we mustn't, oh alright then..." Still gave you 5 stars through, please keep going.

SorchakSorchakalmost 10 years ago
Sequel?

Will there be a sequel? I'd love to read it. And does Meg get pregnant? There's a line about her not being on the pill. Plus, I'd love to find out the mother's reaction. Heh. And the therapists.

arrowglassarrowglassalmost 10 years ago
HOT READ!

What a HOT READ...the build up and then incredible sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Nice

God damn I love a slow burn. Well done!

trikietrikiealmost 10 years ago
good story

jeez that was hot. I could almost imagine being david fucking his sisters arse! love it!

AnnaLinguistAnnaLinguistalmost 10 years ago
Almost perfect

Very hot (duh!), beautiful prose, great characters. I could have done without so many iterations of the word 'bowel' - this kind of killed it for me - but otherwise this was easily a 5/5.

worshipper622worshipper622almost 10 years ago
Hotter than hell itself!

Very well written; slow burn; etc.

All of what everyone else said except for the "cringe" at the word "bowel," from a fan with the tag "AnnaLinguist." Really?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Excellent - interesting backstory, great pacing, well-written!

This was the first time in ages that I'd scanned a month's worth of "best new stories". I'm not entirely sure why I clicked on "Megan's Brother", but what a great surprise. The characters were very well drawn, complex and witty. I particularly enjoyed the light touch the author displayed during the lead-up to sex - the open and blatant flirtation was without preciousness but kept its layers... no easy feat. The prose also seemed a real cut above the ordinary. I'll have to check out more from this writer.

asianToyasianToyalmost 10 years ago
Wow

First story of yours I've read and I am terribly impressed. Fine plot and character development and the execution on the sex scene was toe curling.

The who sister/brother thing doesn't do it for me but the writing does! 5 stars from a new fan!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

Magma, dopey, not 'magna'; Magma is molten lava, Chew Magna's a place in Somerset, and Upton Magna's a place in Shropshire.....

OleguyOleguyalmost 10 years ago
Now that

was erotica to the max.

Can't quite breathe at the moment

5*

atheist_liberalatheist_liberalover 9 years ago
I liked the story well enough...

But it's troubling that all Megan ever thinks about is staying with David. Don't get me wrong, a brother and sister in a committed relationship is catnip to me, but shouldn't Megan have more aspirations regarding her life? I mean, David is going to be a doctor, but Megan left university to be a waitress? That's highly disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

@athiest_liberal: go back to tumblr and sob about your triggers there

Rapier875Rapier875about 9 years ago
Yet again, loved ones every page.

Nothing else to add really.

Exempt thanks.

FormerAtcFormerAtcalmost 9 years ago
One of the best

This is definitely one of the best B/S stories I have read in a long time. Many props to the author for a job well done. Please contribute more stories so non-writers like me will have many hours of pleasurable reading ahead.

clearedtofuckclearedtofuckabout 8 years ago
Hot

I really loved it. What a nice, happy ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Maybe the best I could say

would describe you as an erotic writer not a pornographer. The writing was decent not juvenile and you took the time to make it come together,characters as well as story.. so good job kid!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh yes

I had to come back and read this story again ! !

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very good 5 star story

wonder why she never said I love you? no commitment really, just assumed...

OedipusErectusOedipusErectusover 6 years ago
Thank You

You, sir, can write! I thoroughly enjoyed this tale of love denied and nearly dead but then consummated and with the vision of a loving future together. Your language is suffused with lyrical beauty. This is one of Literotica's finest works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Way too much about nothing

I got my dick in my hand if I wanted a long story i would by a novel

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Perfect.

The dumbass anon who commented before me needs to learn how to read; it's not as if the preface to the story says 'hey, this story is perfect for a quick wank'. This story was perfect.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
One of the very Best!

Extremely well written and gripping! Character development is great; the buildup to the climax (if you'll pardon me!) is reached at a masterful pace; and the language is beautifully poetic and far above the norm on this site. Anybody who picks at the very occasional misspellings or malapropisms has never tried to write anything, so don't worry about that; you've done a wonderful job. 5/5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Soldier Soldier

Pretty decent story well done builds itself quite nicely, has a few twists and turns the use of the word Soldier too many times began to become a turn off

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 5 years ago
thank you for a great story

i feel the need for another chapter

horny2doithorny2doitabout 5 years ago

Yes, a wonderful story ! Its so hot as it wasn't rushed, the emotion came through about this is his little sister, then as he studied her body; saw he boobs had a nice shape and slope to them. He nice butt and the curviness overall of her body, her sexy voice, the sex dripping from her words and body language. That she wanted him in a very lov8ing way and how hot she was . . . how they finally rode the peaks and finally had slow, loving sex and shared the enjoyment. Now they are a couple and they both want more and will continue. Hopefully, next they'll go somewhere and have a power fucking day and really just fuck lovingly and hard. She will blow him a lot and show him what she really wants forever. Yes, more please. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
My 2 cents

I wish to add my opinion to this story. I was impressed on how you used words to start the story and get the reader involved with the characters. I liked the interaction between the characters and the build up to the loving. I liked the way you had them together and the loving emotions they showed each other. I will be reading more of your stories. Thanks for your time and imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago

Wosh i could give you 10 stars

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Nice...

... but not that good. I really like your style, the way you develop characters and the storie. And of course the story idea itself. Great.

But it is always the same: I lick you, you suck me and than let's fuck in 10k possible ways. And special treat - anal. With a virgin. Fat chance!

And she comes like a vulcan. Twice and even more often. Does she likes cum? Oh yes! Give her a bucket a day and she will happy till the day she dies.

Grow up dude!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Just read the last few pages, picking up right where he slides into her hot little virgin body for the first time, yum! Taking her ass was even sweeter, I think, especially since she anticipated his desire for her tiny little butt! ;)

I had started reading the story literally a few months ago I think, stopping right before the best bits so that I could pick up when it wasn't like three in the morning and I was dead tired, hehe. Life got in the way (and other open stories I was reading) so just now getting back to you! I had forgotten how well you write, the delicious detail. I might have to go back and re-read it all!

The previous poster seems unhappy. I agree it's hardly realistic for most real world girls, but hey, that's why I enjoy it as a fantasy! Wishing there was a girl like her out there, somewhere, just for me, sister or not, lol! Hell, she can move here from out of state/country, fall in love with me and play to my fantasy, telling me she's a virgin, hehe, if she's that small/tiny, as long as she's tight as hell, I'd believe her and not ask questions, as long as the orgasms were real, lol. ;)

I had a FWB years ago, she sure as hell wasn't a virgin, but she loved my cum, loved my cock in all her holes and wanted it all the time. She didn't cum constantly, but how many women really do without a finger on her clit? Damned few, heh.

So I'll take the fantasy, like I should have taken her, instead of letting her go. I'm in love with my wife, and as great as she is, she's a far cry, in bed anyway, from what I let go.

Take your fantasy where you can get it and STFU, best advice I can give!

WargamerWargamerover 4 years ago
Hot Hot Hot!!!!!

This story begs for more chapters, please do them. Develop these characters further there is just so much to see and read with them.

Loved the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hoping for the same

Beautiful story of what loving incest should be. I'm moving in with my sister next year and hope we can have what your characters had in this story. The hints and insinuations have been put in front of me for quite awhile and now the opportunity to finally fulfill the fantasy is coming about. I hope it is as beautiful as you describe!!!

shyspudshyspudalmost 4 years ago

you touched my heart

just beautiful

LegallySaneLegallySaneabout 3 years ago

Thanks for the heads up. I'll pass.

AlanSalopeAlanSalopeover 2 years ago

Verbose in detail at times. Great pacing and storytelling.

TheOldStudTheOldStudabout 2 years ago

Great story although I would like to have known a little more about their future together...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

1 star because a fucked up Megan should have confronted her brother immediately when she caught him and Susan fucking in her bed!! Dysfunctional trailer park trash family

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

YET ANOTHER INCOMPLETE STORY

Frankie1952Frankie1952over 1 year ago

Love the story and eager to read more from this point on. Is Meg pregnant? do they stay together and make babies. Please write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I have mixed feelings about this story. Your writing ability is better then most here on Literotica and for that skill alone I want to award high marks. But I didn't like your characters and their lack of development. If they were as close as a reader is intended to believe, Meg would have been more open regarding her desire for her brother much sooner than the last full day of their trip. To be brief, it just didn't work for me.

That said, I will read some of your other works and I hope to find something which suits me better. 4*

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

anal ruined it. at least you tagged it.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There was a lot of very good stuff in this story. For one thing, there is actual poetry in some of the sex act descriptions.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userHot_Sister@Hot_Sister
New story has now been published - "Falling for Jennifer Ch.03" Why not give it a go? Enjoy!! HS.