All Comments on 'Megan's Convention Adventure'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5

annony is just an old fat brain dead ugly fag

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Ignore the haters. I think you are getting a lot of flack because of (a) the infidelity itself, and (b) the idea that a woman could cheat on a good looking guy with a fat, unattractive guy. Meh, kinks know no boundaries.

You did a good job with the slow boil, with Megan struggling against her better judgement, etc. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Cheating is cheating...

Cheating is cheating...No matter with whom...cheating with an old and fat slob is less cheating? Cheating with a Homeless dirty man, is less cheating? 1*

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Ew

Well, that was pretty gross. This was just supposed to be revolting? You wanted to make me gag a few times? Mission accomplished. Had to quit pretty quickly. Now I'm just thankful I missed the first one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ugly People.

Ugly Story, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
You must be single

Because you don't do well writing about wives... Do all women a favor and stay single

Impo_64Impo_64over 7 years ago
Congratulations...

Congratulations...I thought it couldn't go worst that part 1, but you managed to write one even worst...Compared to these people "Jabba the Hut" was a saint...1* (Where are the negative ratings when we need them?)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow

Another absolutely stupid story on this site - this author must be a complete loser!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

Was good just needed more action. Ignore the jerks, they read these types of stories and complain because they don't like the category.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
good

good story, nice work

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
And what now??!! Idiotic slut wive crap!!!

And where is the understanding in that crap???

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Nerd alert

I liked it, pretty good story, nice to read that a chubby nerd gets lucky too, sometimes! Although when describing clothing, the word is: CLOTHES and not CLOTHS.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
So, what difference does it make?

Just another whore fucking around on her clueless husband? Is that your plot? He was just talking to her of her phone! So why doesn't he ask where she is so he can meet up with her? Why doesn't he call her from Keith's room? Oh, then he would hear her phone ringing, in Keith's bathroom.

Guess I don't understand how anyone could find this dramatic or clever. Just stupid people doing stupid shit and ruining an obviously worthless marriage. Who cares?

cloakndagger772cloakndagger772over 7 years ago
What the hell

What the hell is wrong with Literotica readers? You don't see this same sort of feedback in any other genre, but if you get into any sort of hotwife/cuckold/cheating wife story, the vitriol just rains down.

BDSM, no matter how extreme... not a peep. Lesbian? Hey, that's hot. Various extreme fetishes? To each their own. Interracial? Usually okay, save the odd racist (but we expect that from people who embrace that level of ignorance).

But mention somebody's wife/girlfriend/fiancee having sex with other men, regardless if the man is cool with it or not, and here come the "this story sucks", "yer a closet fag", "you should give up writing", etc, etc, ad nauseum.

Nobody is making you cretins read these stories. We get it, you don't care for the genre... so read something else!

This one was a little different. Gasp! The guy who attracted the insanely hot chick was fat, nerdy, AND had an unimpressive cock! So?

It was well written. I would have liked to have had a little more text devoted to the sex itself, but all of the stuff rolling around Megan's head made for some very hot reading. Well done.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@cloakndagger772

What the hell is wrong with you hotwife/cuckold/cheating wife story readers and writers? The majority of the stories that are written here cater to you, in spite of the fact that you are a tiny minority, both here and in society. Less than 5 percent of people in the US share your fetish. Definitely less on Literotica, as anyone with an IQ of more than 50 can easily see. You insist on writing and reading stories that very few people, demonstrably, like. Check the scores of stories where cheating has consequences vs. your kind of story. Case closed.

Very few of the people who comment on stories enjoy these kinds of stories. Only an idiot doesn't know this. Frontlinecaster, Luedon, Swingerjoe, Javmore79, the cuck patrol. The other 95 percent find them disgusting and repulsive. More than half the stories on this hub are disliked by 95 percent of the readers, but you keep writing them, reading them and praising them and then pretend to be surprised that they aren't universally loved? You don't understand demographics.

Not only that, among the few with this fetish, and those who come here for stroke stories, few, even of those, are going to enjoy stories of sex with fat unattractive people. Fantasies are built around people we find attractive, not people we find repulsive. You don't even have a conception of what's hot.

No one is making you read these comments. Read something else. Only a moron shoves crap in peoples' faces and demands attention. You may not be a cretin, you may just be stupid. Well, swingerjoe is a cretin, and a bad joke.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@Kimi1990

I find it funny that you directed your comment to someone for talking about other commenters, and you did the same thing. Then you ask what is wrong with him? Funny thing is, I didn't even comment on this story

I understand you taking your shots at swinger joe. But for some reason, you felt the need to include me in your little rant. I haven't taken any shots at anyone for simply reading and commenting on a story. Yet you felt the right to do so, and then sit on a pedestal and ask someone else what is wrong with them.

I haven't engaged with you, or taken any shots at you. You comment on the stories you want to. I do the same thing. Whether I like the story or not, I feel as though I show the writer and the other commenters respect when I do so. I suggest you do the same.

Thank you.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Javmor, Kimi ?

You've added Javmor to your hate list?

He would be one of the most balanced commenters on this site. Like me, he has become jaded with the LW category because so many seem to be either retribution or submissive husband stories, but when he does comment it tends to be insightful.

Who's next?

Lue

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
Gotta agree with Javmor and Lue

You may be my internet wife, but I have to call your bullshit on this one. Javmor hasn't made any remarks against you or anyone from your clan. At least that I've noticed. Lue also seems to show a level of respect. She may challenge the status quo, but she always does so with grace. Your attacks against them just seem like you hate them for simply not liking the same thing that you do.

I hope you're better than that.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Well, internet husband

I will admit that Javmore79 is respectful, and I mean no disrespect to him by including him on that list, merely stating that he is part of that faction. After his comment on "Crown of Horns," how can that be disputed? Does he not always praise swingerjoe? Is he not in a mutual admiration society with SJ and luedon?

My apologies, Javmore79. I mean you no disrespect. I do believe you are part of that little faction.

As for Luedon, grace? Are we talking about the same person? This is the Luedon that is fist pumping when SJ attacks Vandi and Randi in his "clever" little story, and weeping crocodile tears of "sadness" when they strike back? You mean that gracious Luedon? Sorry to disappoint you, lover, but I can't go there.

javmor79javmor79over 7 years ago
@kimi1990

I don't consider myself part of any faction. I have writing styles that I enjoy, not story types. I didn't know that one could be judged by what stories he comments on.

In case you are wondering why I don't comment on stories by popular authors, then the answer is commenters like yourself. Any author who gives constructive criticism against such authors are jealous and inferior. Then they are attacked. What would be the point of commenting. I don't feel compelled to get involved with the comment wars. I've been there and done that. So, if I do comment, I do so to authors who will accept it as respectful criticism. I simply stay away from the others. Not sure that makes me part of any faction.

Thank your for your respect. I appreciate that, even if I disagree with you.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
@kimi

Why does anyone have to be a part of any faction? That's the with us or against us mentality. Javmor just commented on Vandi's latest story. Picking sides and digging your heels in the sand is pointless, especially on a FREE site.

You did show respect, but you seem to be hanging on to your clique, which seems a little high school to me. I abhor the mob mentality. It's dangerous.

Okay, rant over.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
For unbiassed readers

I re-publish here the comment I made which has brought about Kimi's ire. I made this comment on SwingerJoe's 'The Story of Frank Vandenburg'. I leave it to others to decide whether I was "fist pumping" in support of Joe or whether my sadness about Van and Randi was "crocodile tears".

- - - - - - - - -

"After the hue and cry, I re-read the cause of the hubbub

It was an interesting experience.

It seems to me that Joe started with an idea that continued his on-going battle with formulaic Loving Wives stories. He then added the twist of giving some characters names that were recognisably similar to a few other authors who have written stories that conform to the formula.

Unless I am misreading the situation, the idea for the story came first and making the reference to the other authors was secondary -- a not-so-subtle dig. It was not the primary purpose of the story.

In response, Vandemonium and Blackrandi have now launched a broadside. Where I thought Joe started with the story and added the names as a joke, it seems to me that Van and Randi started with the felt need to retaliate and wrote stories to suit.

I thought Joe's story was clever. If it had used neutral names for its characters, and if Joe had enabled scoring, it may have scored quite highly.

I didn't think either of the other two stories was clever. I doubt they would have scored highly if they had used neutral names. I thought it was sad that two accomplished authors did what they did.

Lue"

My apologies to Reshbod for taking up his commentary space with an on-going war, but this happened to be the place where Kimi fired the shots.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Yeah, well, Luedon,

You quoted one of your comments on SJ's story. There were others, and more celebratory ones. One you made after the other two stories were written and you didn't quote the five you made on Vandi's and Randi's stories, did you? The one you quoted is bad enough. I can see why you didn't want to quote the others.

@my man: Why do you put me in a clique? I like what I like. So do you. You don't praise stuff you don't like and neither do I. I'll happily join anyone who wants to expose that fraud, swingerjoe. Other than that, I don't remember joining a "clan." Was I born into it? If not, I never joined. I think I'll just stick with the Lexipoo/Kimi alliance for the defense of electronic offspring.

ReshbodReshbodover 7 years agoAuthor

Thanks to all the anonymous trolls who have commented. You have given me some really good laughs. As for the serious comments going on, I welcome them and feel free to keep going. I will say the reason I started writing is because I never could find stories that "did it" for me. And yes, I do like things other than the same old stuff that is regurgitated in these types of stories. I like to try things a little different and if you don't like them that is fine.

@kimi1990

Just because a smaller faction (and I do dispute the numbers you pulled out of your ass) we can't write, post and read them? Gays are a minority. Should we shove them back into the closet? Blacks are a minority. Should we send them back to the bus like in the old days? Like you said no one is forcing anyone to read anything.

When I start a story and find I don't care for it, I stop and move on to the next. You strike me as a very disrespectful and intolerant person.

As a poverty row filmmaker and road showman once said: "you can entertain them or you can make them angry, but the worst thing you can do is bore them.

Lex1Lex1over 7 years ago
You are right kimi

I did the same thing I accused you of. I put you in a clique, like I think you did to javmor. I was wrong for that, and I apologize. But, I think you were equally unfair. Just my opinion.

To javmor.

I think you do the "popular writers " a disservice staying away from their stories because of their commenters. I can't argue your reasoning, because it is true. I have said the same thing. But a lot of your critiques of the unpopular stories are pretty good. I think the popular writers would appreciate the insight that you bring, even if the commenters don't.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
Ass numbers

Not my numbers. I got them here:

http://abcnews.go.com/US/LifeStages/open-marriages-successful-traditional-couplings/story?id=3464575

I never said you couldn't write or read any story you like. Have at it. I absolutely support your right to write and post whatever the site will allow you to. Knowing that most people aren't going to enjoy them in advance, just don't whine about how people don't like them, afterward, as the commentator I responded to did. You knew that going in, if you were paying any attention at all. There's nothing original or different about what you wrote, just the usual cheating story, except with a fat guy instead of a BBC or something. You strike me as a writer of disgusting stories, but you don't care about that any more than I care how I strike you.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@kimi1990 as part of my personal reformation project to be a kinder, gentler foolscap

I have decided to ignore those who push my buttons more than others. In so doing I hope to elevate the quality of the discourse by not pulling it down. That said, I find myself agreeing with you more often than not and especially with the "clique" you have identified though I don't know about javmor.

You go girl.

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@kimi addendum Your numbers are more than generous

when you consider peer reviewed studies and recent NIH data.

I don't think that you want to deny any minority faction a voice, at least that's not the sense that i get from your comments. I think you just want a reality check.

It's interesting that minority groups as far as sexual practice is concerned tend to overstate their numbers significantly. Even the gay community has engaged in this practice over the years.

kimi1990kimi1990over 7 years ago
@foolscap

The numbers were generous. Good studies are hard for me to find. The best one I can find says 1.7 percent of couples sleep around in a consensual way. That may even be skewed because very, very few women are in the affirmative on that. It makes you think that some men must be fantasizing that their significant other is on board, or maybe they just blow about it, wishing it were so.

Kinder, gentler, foolscap. Very nice!

ReshbodReshbodover 7 years agoAuthor

Oh little Kimi1990. I'm not the one whining. I know my stories are going to get negative comments. I also know a lot will favorite it and send me messages asking for part 3. And if you looked at the tags for the story it covered everything. You and your ilk only have yourselves to blame. But thank you so much for the laughs.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
A kinder, gentler, Foolscap

Foolscap, I for one have never thought of you as unkind or rough. We disagree on just about everything, and with passion sometimes, but not with the nastiness seen in comments made by some others. I think the worst you have called me is 'condescending'. Have I called you anything worse? I try to not call people names most of the time.

Lue

foolscapfoolscapover 7 years ago
@reshbod the problem with the tags is that they come at the end of the story

worthless unless you are willing to spend the time skipping to the end to see what's what. While certainly not required it's great when writers put disclaimers or their own tags at the top of the story.

I don't know that Kimi is whining mostly citing pretty solid peer reviewed data and a pretty accurate assessment of the LW readership. Write whatever you want but expect strong reactions in LW

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Ridiculous

I am going to not mention names but folks this is a free sex story site with multiple choices. If you don't like it don't read it. Just because certain people, dare I say TROLLS, monopolize the public comments and voting and do it in such a nasty way does not mean that there are not many people (a majority for all we know) who enjoy cuck and cheating wife stories even when the wife is not totally destroyed and left bleeding in the streets for doing it. It is totally bogus reasoning to say that since only 1.7% of couples engage in open or nonexclusive marriages that many others cannot enjoy reading stories about it. Instead of attacking these types of stories why don't you attack the incest stories which are even more immoral. I hope there are less actual people who engage in incest than the 1.7% in open marriages that was mentioned by a commentator but there are no trolls in that genre as far as I know.

To summarize: Please don't attack people who take their time to write free stories that that you don't have to read. Exercise your right to ignore them and let those people who do want to write and read them do so in peace. Attacking people because you don't like what they write will only hurt this site and drive away writers.

anon.1 (a noncuck monagomously married person for 37 years who does enjoy LW stories of most varieties)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

What I find really amazing, is on a website dedicated to "erotica", a lot of stories are anything but. Most are a real turn-off, probably very good for population control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@anony rediculous

Nobody's forcing you to read the fucking comments, either. You don't like it, go on over to pussyboy's.com. Maybe you belong over in fetish where someone can piss in your mouth, or gay. How about gay non-consent. Maybe you would enjoy a good ass raping. At least it wouldn't be incest, unless you could get your dad to do you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

ReshbodReshbodover 7 years agoAuthor

@foolscap

I agree that tags are not well placed, but I do check them out before starting a story.

Why waste time on something that I am not interested in or not in the mood for?

I stand by my assessment of kimi. She comes on here and says things like "whats the matter with you" and that only a tiny percentage of people like such a story as if it has any relevance. Doesn't matter if the percentage is 1.7 or .017. Some people like it and want to read it. And it's not really a huge leap from there to "and such stories shouldn't be on here."

When I find I don't like a story, I move on. I don't joint the usual trolls and insult the writer and readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Lunatic Fringe

Read the commentator who commented on the Comment I made last night. I also notice there is only one LW story today. Writers, please don't let the crazies win. Why don't you take off comments and scoring on your stories and put realistic Tags on them?

Monagamous_NowMonagamous_Nowover 7 years ago
Loved the story...

Loved the build-up ... the indecision ... the story was well written. And the tags are clear - so, ignore the haters - the tags should have steered them away from this story if it wasn't their thing.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
WOW!

Looks like I missed a lot! My username sure was mentioned a lot in the comments section of a story I didn't even read! It doesn't surprise me that Kimi has mentioned me several times, as she is completely obsessed with me. Still, I hope you don't mind, Reshbod, if I comment on the comments.

First, a comment on Kimi's ridiculous statistics. I recently submitted an essay that covered all the various studies, surveys, and polls that have been done on open marriage and its success/failure rate. Suffice it to say, there has been very little research in this area, and the results of the available research have been generally inconclusive (which, oddly enough, is also the conclusion of the article Kimi shared.) The studies that I found (which I named in my essay) implied that open marriages are more common than Kimi's 1980's study suggests, and the divorce rate for couples in an open marriage is far lower than the national average.

Still, if you have a strong bias, as Kimi and Foolscap clearly do, you can find any study that confirms your bias, and simply ignore all the others. It is incredibly delusional, however, to claim that swinging, open marriage, and/or the fantasy of wife-sharing is so rare when there are millions and millions of stories, videos, websites, novels, etc. that prove otherwise. The link that Kimi provided even mentioned the "thriving industry" for swinging/open marriage/polyamorous couples. Why on earth would that industry exist if it were such a rarity?

Loving Wives is the most popular category on this site, and the majority of stories written in this category fall into the "swinging, sharing, and extra-marital fun" genre that Kimi claims is so rare. Wrap your brain around that one for a second. Could it be, Kimi, that just because you don't like something doesn't mean the rest of the world (or even the majority) shares your opinion? I don't like soccer, and yet it's the most popular sport in the world. Imagine how much of a fool I would be to visit a soccer fans website and tell them all how much their sports sucks and no one like it.

Re. the Loving Wives cliques, I am reminded of the high school cafeteria whenever Kimi comments on any story. I think it's cute how she defends her favorite authors and attacks anyone who dares to criticize them. She has this "us against them" mentality that seems to be shared by so many people in this category, and I find it amusing.

I don't have an "us." I enjoy stories of all types, as long as they are interesting, entertaining, unique, creative, well-written, and/or thought-provoking. There is definitely a "them", though, and that is the angry mob who only want to read the same story over and over again. I simply can't relate to that mob, as I don't get off on stories about divorce, revenge, and murder. I do enjoy some of those stories, but not the boring paint-by-numbers stories that the BTB Brigade seems to enjoy reading over and over again.

Still, as much as I can't relate to that group, I don't spend much time berating them for their strange tastes. I've stopped reading stories from the authors that I know will phone it in and regurgitate another boring and predictable story to pander to the BTB Brigade. And there is no point in commenting on any of those stories, regardless, as those authors are too sensitive and insecure to handle my criticism.

Kimi, on the other hand, will take the time to leave a comment on EVERY story she doesn't like, and berate and belittle the author and any readers who actually enjoyed the story. It's not only her, but all of the other members of her little clique as well. That I just can't comprehend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
@Kimi

You're a doll and you're dead right, but you should just ignore the morons. Have you ever noticed that the good authors just delete comments from Swingerjoe and never respond? That's why he hates Vandimonium1, Mainefiddleheads and BR1958 so much. Everyone should just ignore him and delete his comments. That's what would hurt him the most.

swingerjoeswingerjoeover 7 years ago
@ Anon

Randi, stop hiding behind the anonymous ID. We all know it's you.

(And I don't hate you, sweetie. I just think you're a pretentious bore who can't handle honest criticism. Vandy is a one-trick pony, and MFH is a deeply-disturbed misogynist. Aside from that, I don't have a beef with any of you!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written story.

Who knows what women want? Keith's apparently not outwardly attractive, but Megan is attracted to him. Sometimes, even in real life we, and women especially, can't explain why we or they lusted after someone. We or they just did.

luedonluedonover 7 years ago
Re: Well-written Story

After that recommendation, I have read the story. I commented on the comments before rather than on the story.

I find the Comments Portal to be one of the most interesting things on Literotica, where I now rarely find LW stories very interesting at all.

Reshbod here presents a story in which a wife has sex with a man who is not her husband and the husband doesn't find out about her dalliance. Thus he has no opportunity to seek retribution (BTB) or forgive her transgression (RAAC), the two more common themes in LW stories.

The story topped the Comments Portal list shortly after posting. On the 10th September there was another story 'Sex with an older man at work' by Tats25 which also was about a woman committing adultery and her husband being none the wiser. It received three comments.

The difference between that story and this one? Tats25's story was posted in Erotic Couplings, not Loving Wives. Members of the Moral Brigade will have to widen their view if they are going to track down all these evil adulterous wives who are escaping criticism for their infidelities.

Lue

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
While well written, it did not sit well with me...

...it seemed too implausible. The cheerleader and the polar bear theme evokes images of a hotty, lost in lust on the considerable and rotund belly of a badly overweight guy.

I'm not sayin' it never and couldn't happen...I'm sayin' it ain't real likely.

I chided you in the first story about her predilection for slobs and heavy-set men, because I didn't feel you did an adequate job of laying the foundations of her kink.

It has to come from something, somewhere in her developmental past.

Perhaps her father or big brother protected her against some threat and their size became part of her feeling of safety.

I can see that, but you didn't offer it....or anything else to support the manifestation of it.

Sorry, but that left me cool to the whole thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Very yummy

I liked both of Megan's adventures and would love to read more. It would be AWFUL if she ended up pregnant... ;)

d_floweredd_floweredover 7 years ago
I loved this story

Well written. Very believable. Anyone that doesn't think this is possible spends way too much at home. You can no more judge what a woman's interest might be than you can judge what a man's interest may be. We all have different things that make us click. I've been with enough men that have had some very different interests...sexually speaking ...that is.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
More please...

Can we have some more... Batman can actually show up and maybe a sandwich hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More please

She needs more. Leaving her husband to live w this man, feeding him and getting more depraved by his actions.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Grab my cloths

Wanted to see if it was as bad as the previous story. It was worse.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Luv Megan's adventures

Any chance at making it a trilogy?

ReshbodReshbodalmost 5 years agoAuthor

I've been thinking of writing a third part, but haven't found an idea that grabs me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Great

I loved it. I hope you write a third story.let Keith have the last days with her and get her pregnant

widowedidiotwidowedidiotover 4 years ago
Megan?

I loved it, and I hope you write another and let Keith get her pregnant.if not at the convention then why not have him drive to her hometown and both accidently meet when he´s up there to check out the store where Megan lives, she can invite him home and even surprise hubby by telling him ¨look who I ran into!!¨ Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
don't let the haters get to you

don't let the haters get to you

ReshbodReshbodabout 3 years agoAuthor

No worries Anon. Their tears of anger and hatred only make me stronger!

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Resh, you should be a veritable Hercules by now, with the absolute garbage you write.

ReshbodReshbodover 2 years agoAuthor

26thNC and yet you keep reading them. The fact my stories cause you such discomfort makes me very happy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
296 Followers
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...