Megan's Convention Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
302 Followers

Megan stopped breathing as she wrapped her fingers around him and slowly ran her hand up and down his length, jacking him off. Her index finger ran over his cock head and felt his wet, sticky substance. Her panties were now soaked. She was tempted to get on her knees and blow him right then and there, making her fantasy from last night come true.

After several minutes, he pushed her and away. "How about we go back to my room and hang out?" he whispered into her ear.

"I shouldn't," she said and added to herself "not again."

"Sure you should."

"What would I tell my husband?" she whispered.

"Tell him you just wanted to see my cards."

Before she could consider if she should, he stood up, took the hand that had just been wrapped around his cock and pulled her toward the door. She didn't resist.

Back in the elevator, she realized the were still holding hands. Her panties were so wet she was afraid it was going to leave a puddle on the floor. She leaned on Keith as Joel's ring tone played. Startled, she answered.

"Hey hon," she said.

"Hi babe, so where are you?"

"I'm in the vendor room just looking around," she said as they reached the door. Keith quickly opened it and they disappeared inside as the door slammed behind them.

"Sounds like your boyfriend is back."

Megan froze in horror, swallowed, then said, "What?"

"I'm back in the room. I was bad and bought a few things, so I thought I'd bring them back here rather than carry them around. I'll go over and see if it's him. Maybe he'll want to join us for lunch again."

"No, that's ok. I think he mentioned to me earlier he had some plans."

"I was heading out anyway. No harm in checking."

"Ok," she said with a panicked look in her eyes. "Let me know what y'all decide."

"Sure thing, babe" he answered as they hung up.

She barely got her phone back in her pocket when there was a knock on the door. Megan looked around frantically, and Keith grabbed her arm and pulled her in for a hungry kiss. As his large tongue snaked into her mouth, he reached between her legs and squeezed her moist, hungry pussy. She nearly crumpled to the floor from his touch.

Her wide eyes looked at him as he removed his hand and guided her towards the bathroom and closed the door behind her. Megan sat on the toilet in the dark room shaking but also incredibly aroused over having just been manhandled by Keith. She didn't dare move for fear of sparking an orgasm.

"Hey Joel," said Keith as he opened the door.

"Hey Keith. Heard your door so I thought I'd stop by before heading out again."

She inhaled sharply and bit her lip, her panties soaking, as she realized Joel was shaking a hand that had just been on her hot cunt.

"Sure. What are you planning on doing?" Keith asked.

"I figured I'd hit the vendor tables then try to catch up with Megan."

Megan could hear Keith's big grin as he said, "Good luck. She could be anywhere."

"Wanna come and help me look? I'll buy you a beer," Joel said.

"Maybe I'll join ya' in a bit. First I want a quick change. This costume gets a bit warm," He then opened the bathroom door and added with a chortle, "If I find her do I get to keep her."

"Only for a day. We do have to get back someday," Joel answered with a laugh. Megan could hear the "as if" tone of Joel's voice.

"Oh, I need my change of cloths," he said closing the door and walking away.

"You're one lucky dude if you don't mind me sayin," Keith said apparently near his closet.

"You got that right. I definitely won the lotto with her."

Megan couldn't help but smile even though she wished Joel would leave.

"You have anyone?" Joel asked.

"Oh, I have a few in my life but nothing serious. In fact, one was supposed to be here by now, so we could hang out for a bit."

Megan smiled because she was here and if not for Joel coming by, they'd be in bed by now. At that thought a slight wave of guilt coursed through her but she pushed it away.

She was the lucky one yet she was still here in another man's bathroom, a far inferior man physically, and the only other place she wanted to be right now was in his bed. Megan was so wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't hear the rest of the conversation.

"Yeah, she's a really hot one, too," he said. "And best of all, she doesn't realize how hot she is."

After a pause Joel said, "Oh, well let me get out of your way. I'll head down to the vendor area and look for Megan."

"Sounds good. Tell her I'll see her later and she can stop by and see my cards if she wants."

"I'll tell her," he replied as he opened the door then let it slam behind him.

The moment Joel left, the bathroom door opened and Keith grabbed Megan's outstretched hand and pulled her into the bedroom. Their lips immediately locked as their tongues batted around in each others mouths. Megan pressed herself against his body, rubbing her hands all across his large form. She made out with him like a hungry schoolgirl, sucking his tongue into her mouth.

Finally, he broke away from her and pulled off her shirt. She was glad she was dressed casually. Her shorts were pushed to the floor next, followed by her bra and panties. Just like that, Megan was naked. Keith stepped back and took her in.

"Holy shit," he said, his eyes wide in amazement. He lingered on her plump tits, capped with rosy pink nipples. They traveled down her flat stomach, down her shapely legs, and then back up to her visibly wet mound, topped with a neatly trimmed, sparse bush. Finally his eyes traveled back up to her face. "Jesus Christ you are so fucking hot."

Megan moaned in pleasure and dropped to her knees in front of him. She was hit with a dark, musky scent as she pulled herself right toward his cock. She breath in deep, savoring the scent, then breathed out and wrapped her lips around his erect member. It was not as impressive as she imagined, but as far as she was concerned it was perfect. Enthusiastically, Megan began bobbing her head back and forth, her mouth sliding over his cock, going deeper and deeper.

Keith let out a passionate moan and gripped the back of her head. He backed up a step or two, Megan crawling forward to keep his cock in her mouth, until he was able to sit on the bed then laid back. She ran her tongue up and down his shaft while massaging his balls with her hand. She was sandwiched tightly between his massive thighs and gripped onto his fat waist as she bobbed her up and down. Megan heard a couple of contented sighs and loud moans and glanced up only to see nothing but hairy belly.

Another orgasm rocked through her as she stared to shove deeper and deeper, practically slamming her face into the fat of his stomach and thighs.

Keith sat up and pushed her off him. "Not ready yet," he said as he held her arm and guided her to the bed. Once in position he didn't waste time with foreplay. He thrust his tongue deep inside her and found her clitorous as if he had been there a hundred times. She couldn't believe how fast he got her to one of the strongest orgasm of her life. His big tongue shoved its way into her soaking wet hole and back out again to run across her clit. Over and over, bringing her closer and closer. As she wrapped her legs around his head and bucked her hips, she came hard--grabbing a wad of comforter and shoving it in her mouth to avoid getting too loud.

After the final spasms went through her, he scooted up and laid back. He grabbed her hand and put it on his hard cock. She massaged him until she was able to move then positioned herself on top of him. Because of his size, the positioning was difficult. She straddled his hips and leaned back, then inserted his rock hard member into her. She lifted her legs so her feet were on either side of him and laid back on her hands. Lifting her waist she rocked back and forth as he lay there with eyes closed.

At first, with each move he would fall out and she'd have to reach over and return him to her pussy. She grew a little frustrated, but finally she got the motion down. "Oh god, yes," she cried as his cock slid in and out of her. "God I've wanted this." She was fucking him. All those people that stared at them, disbelief across their face over the thought of someone like him with someone like her. And her she was, fucking herself onto his fat cock. She rocked back and forth on him and while pushing with her hands and legs. She stopped occasionally to lean forward and lick his hairy chest and give her shoulders a break, then would start rocking again.

After one break she got off, turned over and straddled him in the reverse cowgirl. She got him back inside her and rocked some more. Finding this much easier she was able to buck harder, thrusting against him in a frenzy. Throughout it all, Keith would moan and let out passionate, "Oh Megan, yes". After a while, his breathing became quicker and he grabbed her hips as he thrust up toward her, meeting her rhythm and slamming into her.

"Oh, Keith, yes! Mmmm, fuck me, you stud. Oh fuck. Oh yes! Oh god, I'm so close again. Oh god, Keith!"

Megan came and Keith squeezed tightly as he bucked a couple of more times, her orgasmic spasms drove him wild. Then a loud groan escaped his lips, and he came, shooting his cum into Megan's unprotected cunt. He let go of her hips as his arms fell to his side. Megan collapsed on his hairy legs with her feet still on the mattress.

She lay there, unmoving, until she felt his penis lose its hardness then fall out, which caused a disappointed moan to escape her throat. She stretched out her legs along his side and stayed there as both of them caught their breath. After a while she rolled off him and joined him on the pillow and both remained motionless. Now that it was all over, Megan stared at the ceiling and thought to herself "not again." She had betrayed her husband again. Her husband who treated her so well and who was so handsome. She cheated on him... with yet another overweight nerdy guy. The guilt welled up inside of her.

Megan glanced over to Keith. He was out and snoring like a freight train. Megan got up, grabbed her cloths and went into the bathroom. She cleaned herself up, got dressed, and looked at her phone. She had missed a couple of messages from Joel. She answered his latest inquiry about her whereabouts by saying she was in the bathroom right now and would be out in a minute and meet him in the vendor area.

She exited the bathroom and looked back toward the bed. Keith's naked, fat form laid there still unconscious. She felt a tingle between her legs but the guilt was too strong. She pushed it away and rushed out the door. When she saw Joel in the vendor room she rushed up and hugged him.

"You look worn out," he said. "Sure you can handle one more day?"

She smiled as she replied, "I'll find a way."

Reshbod
Reshbod
302 Followers