All Comments on 'Megan's Glory Hole Adventure'

by Reshbod

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
impo_61impo_61about 9 years ago
They must be all truly from a from a galaxy far far away...

They must be all truly from a from a galaxy far far away...Wasn't it more simple to say this was a fantasy? Fantasies can be wild...So 1* is more than this deserves...

ReshbodReshbodabout 9 years agoAuthor

Wow impo_61 you are brilliant. Instead of picking an unlikely story out of my imagination I should have written a fantasy. Wait until your brilliance gets out and everyone on Lit and elsewhere will start writing fantasies. I am so glad you gave your 2 cents regarding my story (oops, fantasy). You definitely overpaid.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
another piece of dung in loving wives

what else is new? one star

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteabout 9 years ago
Thank youuuu

This is a fantasy... I enjoyed it so very very much....will have wet dreams tonight....

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
so hot

enjoyed this so much, very very wet!

d_floweredd_floweredabout 9 years ago
Hubby and I loved it!!!!!!

I loved your story. My husband and I have enjoyed our "together" time fantasizing about Megan. Keep writing....PLEASE.

Dee

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
MORE

Please continue writing glory hole stories I enjoyed this very much

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Glory Hole Fun

Loved this story, please continue!!!!!

GloryholejoyGloryholejoyalmost 9 years ago
Deliciously Hot!

This story is soooo hot and, like many others, I'd LOVE to see Megan's next encounter here! I can so identity with Megan and her great sexual experiences with strangers as that has been my own obsession for over 30 years now. Of course, as a married but secretly homosexual man, I have a slightly differently take on the game...but, like sweet Megan, anonymous gloryhole sex and casual sex with strange men serves our need for secrecy perfectly! I've had the incredible pleasure of servicing hundreds of horny guys through the gloryhole in adult bookstore arcades over the years and, until you've done it, you just can't fathom the intensity of the pleasure we get from this particular form of pleasure-giving! And, I know first hand that, like lovely Megan discovered, once you've sucked a stranger's cock through the gloryhole and tasted his cum, you just can't stop! Great story...please give us more!

ReshbodReshbodalmost 9 years agoAuthor

Glad so many liked the story. I am working on a followup and hopefully it can be submitted fairly soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Can't wait for the follow up

Great story, made me cum so hard. Can't wait for part 2!

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 8 years ago

Can't wait for part 2!

This story was categorized in impregnation. Wonder whose baby she'll be having and if Joel will notice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a awful skank.

She oviously did not love her husband, they were not soul mates, she is a stupid skank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

I liked this one a lot, the nerdy girl playing bareback slut to a fat, arrogant stranger hits a lot of buttons for me. I'd love to see a second part, and echo the other comment about wanting to see where that otherwise-superfluous impregnation tag goes...

jr03jr03almost 8 years ago
Why?

Original was better. Why did you change it?

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
awful

She should be found out, Hubby cleans her out and her family disowns her, and then she can find out how bad she fucked up when she ends up being fat stinking dwarf mexican dude's low class trailer trash whore instead of the great life she had before.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
loved it

I liked it a lot actually. I can't put my finger on it but it's just the naive girl who's slumming it that makes it really erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Naughty with a side of sexy

Loved it. Thank you. Hot as fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
What is with the haters?

Erotic. Dirty. Hot. Well written. Look forward to more of your stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Bloody Fantastic

I loved this story so much

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Perfect

Perfect place to get out.if the rain and duck nasty strangers. Such a whore!

MarkT63MarkT63about 4 years ago
Not my style

I really hate reading about slut wives and their CUCK husbands!!! Hope she gets HIV or at least any STD!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Great story

Very well done. Well written story with an intriguing heroine. Would gladly read more about her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story!

Only trouble was I kept imagining the Batman dude was the Simpson’s comic book guy. Not sure that says more about your descriptive writing or my tv viewing habits.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Good Story!!! Hope to read a sequel soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved all the story. Her disgust turning to horniness and wanting the chubby man with the little dick. The way her passion grew was an enormous turn on. In my mind I pictured her excitement, AND I pictured his as well. Damn, this was hot. Gave it to my wife to read and we fucked afterward. She said the thought turned her on and wondered if she could do the same. I’m hoping she can will take a heavyset man’s dick in her mouth and pussy. Thanks author for making it real.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

nasty whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WTF.... can you see it???? her hard working husband who is working his ass off starts a bad cold that he can not seem to shake, on top of that his body can't seem to regulate it's own temp.... first he is boiling, than freezing...

husband asks himself, what can this be?

His first thought (being the good man and husband that he is) is that it is something fatal, and he starts picturing his wife and the promise he will have to break if it is cancer or something of the sort.. that promise being he will not grow old with her, they will not get that little place up the mountains, he will not still pinch her beautiful ass and whistle every time she comes into sight even at the age of 80 years old, he will not live to thank her every day for saying "yes" to marrying a man like himself (he always thought she was way above his class)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userReshbod@Reshbod
Love stories of adultery. Forbidden fruit is the best kind. I started writing when I couldn't find stories that did it for me. While I can go long stretches without submitting anything, I do have many stories in various stages of completion I pull out when in the mood. All inv...