Megan's Glory Hole Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She continued to stroke his now erect dick massage his balls, wanting to hear him make those groans again. Pushing the skin back and exposing the head which seemed alien while very similar at the same time. There was a small resistance to pulling the skin back all the way off the head, like it was somewhat sticky. Finally, the head was completely exposed and she saw it glisten with pre cum. The owner groaned in pleasure again.

Bolts shot through her body from her loins as she stroked him and the smell got even stronger. She was on the verge of an orgasm just by touching this stranger's cock.

She had never done anything like this, which only added to the heat that was now emanating from between her legs. She felt bad but also quite a rush. She could now understand why it was so fun to be naughty.

The angle was a bit awkward, so she dropped to her knees and continued pumping her new little friend. She took a deep sniff and savored the strong smell as well as the constant sounds he was making as he thrust into her hand. Megan began to lean her face toward the cock, her lips parted, mouth opened.

Then he grunted and white stream shot from his member splattering her face and neck. The second stream hit her cheek and shoulder. She moved her head and the third went mostly in her now wide open mouth. Reflectively Megan swallowed but not before noticing the very salty taste of the glop. She had swallowed Joel's load only twice before and found the taste somewhat icky. Because of that, Megan didn't really like sucking cock. But the taste of Joel's semen was so different from this one. It tasted so much stronger, had more flavor to it.

Still on her knees on the sticky floor, she saw that the now shriveled penis was still there as it dripped that last bit of his ejaculate. Moving toward the cock she wanted to taste more but he withdrew before she reached it.

Instead she used her hand to wipe the cum off her neck and face and licked it off. While she was savoring the spunk, she heard the door unlock and open, only to be followed with it being closed again and relocked. She had wanted to suck his cock. There was no doubt about it. She wanted nothing more and now that she lost the opportunity she was severely disappointed...

Whoever that was had her pussy dripping. His smell, the size of his cock, his belly hanging over it, the sounds he was making... it all worked her up more than she could have ever imagined. And now it was over.

With a sigh, Megan remained where she was as she listened to the rustling from the other booth.

Another penis emerged from the hole. This one was a much larger and black. She had never seen a black penis before. She noticed that the stories she heard appeared to be true. He put Joel to shame and easily dwarfed her fat friend. Megan stared at the large black cock in front of her and the image of the small cock flashed in her mind. Her breathing increased even faster.

She wrapped her hand around his hard cock, she began to stroke while looking straight at it but not really seeing it. Megan closed her eyes, leaned forward and licked the shaft, getting it good and wet. The shaft glistened as she lifted it and took his balls into her mouth and sucked and batted them gently with her tongue while she jerked his hardness. She pulled back, opened her eyes for a moment and guided him into her mouth. Megan bobbed her head up and down, meeting his own thrusts, her thick lips stretched wide.

The cock in her mouth felt so large, so thick, and not as all what she wanted. Plus, the man in her mouth didn't make any sounds. He just thrust himself deeper and deeper into her cute face. It didn't take long for him to shoot his load into her mouth. Unable to swallow it all, much dropped down her chin and landed on her button down shirt and pants. His cum like Joel's didn't have much flavor, which disappointed her.

He pulled away, zipped up his pants and left the booth and her now sexually frustrated. She sat back on the floor and noticed her cloths now had several streams of semen on them. She took them off and dropped them on the sticky floor and waited for her next dick to come through.

While she waited she was able to quickly convince herself that it this still wasn't a big deal. After all, didn't a former president once say oral sex was not sex? Besides, it's not like there was any intimacy with these men. She had no clue who they were or what they looked like, and they'd never see each other again, so it was ok.

Still, a feeling of guilt which had disappeared returned. So many things flashed through her mind. Her strict parents, her closest thing to a boyfriend before Joel and of course, Joel himself. He'd be crushed if he knew what she was up to, and that in turn crushed her. She wished she could turn back time and not exit the highway when she did.

She saw something out of the corner of her eye and it shook the thoughts from her mind. Seeing most of a hand sticking out of the hole as far as it could, she heard a bark, "tits!"

Taken aback a bit she remained frozen for a moment, then got up on her knees and leaned toward the hole. The hand roughly squeezed and pinched her nipple. She squealed, pulled back then moved the other breast to the hole. After a repeat, she heard a gruff, "pussy!" She stood, thrust her hips to the hole and felt two fingers enter her. He thrust is fingers as far as he could. Megan found herself on the verge of another orgasm and let out a loud moan. Before release, the fingers withdrew and disappointed groan escaped her lips. She looked down and notice that the fingers were replaced by a large penis.

"No! She said and dropped to her knees.

This was another large one, at least compared to the first one and Joel's, and Megan was again surprised at the slight tinge of disappointment deep down inside. At this point, her passion and arousal overpowered all. Megan didn't waste any time before she grabbed it and put it in her mouth. She licked and sucked in a frenzy, wanting to taste his cum. She closed her eyes and once again let her mind wander and remember. The sounds and memory in her mind bringing her closer and closer to an orgasm. Suddenly, with a pop, the owner of the cock, pulled out of her mouth.

"Pussy!" She heard the voice say.

"No, only my mouth" she replied softer and thought "only one man gets that."

A loud thud came next as he slapped his side of the wall and pushed his cock back through.

She sensed his anger and it only added fuel to the fire inside her. It felt good that she had the power and could do what she wanted, not what he wanted.

Megan wrapped her mouth around him. It didn't take long for him to start bucking harder. She was about to cum so she reached between her legs with her free hand to help herself out. Moving her head back and forth while fondling his balls with the other she heard a load moan, the type of moan she wanted, that passionate cry, and as he exploded inside her she had her own mini-orgasm.

Feeling his cock flex with each spasm, they remained there until he pulled his cock away from her and quickly disappeared from her sight.

Dropping to floor, Megan lay there exhausted. To think, just a little while ago, she was scared of sitting in that gross chair. Now here she was, naked, covered in cum and lying on the sticky floor. After a few seconds she heard the door in the other booth open.

After a few minutes she glanced up and noticed the screen was black. She tried to rationalize with herself, think that "It was only just oral sex. There was no intimacy, love or eye contact, so it wasn't too bad."

Justified with her reasons, she smiled and sat up. Gathering her shirts and pants, she looked back at the hole and saw nothing.

When she saw the emblem on her T-shirt her eyes welled up as she plopped down on the chair. Tears started down her cheeks and she wondered if she had just ruined her life. She expected major water works and sobs to take over, but they never did. She took a few deep breaths until she calmed down and she finished getting dressed.

She stood up and glanced at her wedding ring. Smiling, all she wanted to be was with him. This was just a momentary fluke. She regretted and hated herself for it, but perhaps it was necessary. Now that she had this experience, it was purged from her and she could now devote the rest of her life to Joel.

She stood in front of the door and took several more deep breaths, wiped her eyes and re-entered the main part of the store. She noticed it was deserted except for the clerk who was by the racks adding new magazines. Embarrassed, she quickly walked to the door without making eye contact and exited the building. The rain had finally let up. Taking a deep breath her nostrils picked up the unpleasant odor of cigarette smoke. She looked to her right and saw the fat balding man from earlier standing under the dim light.

"Hi," he said taking a few steps toward her.

Megan took a step back away from him but then noticed his T-Shirt and saw the older, faded version of the Batman logo. Immediately she relaxed and smiled.

"You have good taste," she said pointing at his shirt.

"And from how sexy you look, I bet you taste good," came the reply as he moved closer.

Megan was surprised at his bold comment. He was so forward with her but more than that, it was the way she was looking at her, too. With a hunger. This fat little man looked at her like she was a delicious piece of meat and he was going to consume her in frenzy of gluttony.

"Would you like to hang out for a bit?" he said blowing smoke in her direction.

She took a step back and waved the smoke away and coughed. "I can't."

He moved closer exhaled more smoke. Megan coughed a little more but this time she didn't move. He obviously didn't care that she didn't like smoke, and that just drove her wild. She looked him over, taking in his chubby face, large fat gut stretching out the Batman T-shirt, combover hairstyle but then she noticed his eyes and she saw something that explained why her resistance was nil.

He looked at her like she was beyond amazing but despite their obvious differences in attractiveness levels, he had confidence, in spite of his short stature and less than Adonis looks. Even Joel was nervous around her when they first dated and they were definitely on the same level.

He reached up, he put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her forward towards his lips. Megan's eyes widened as his fat face drew closer but she offered no resistance. Their lips touched and waves of pleasure shot through her body when he shoved his tongue into her mouth.

His large lips nearly consumed her mouth as he kissed her intensely and passionately. He kissed her like he loved her. She returned the kiss with equal vigor. Even though she hated tobacco, the fact that she could taste and smell the smoke on and in him, made her even more wet. She was making out with this fat slob like he was the star quarterback. As a result, her legs felt so rubbery she didn't think she could stand much longer.

She broke their embrace she stammered breathlessly, "where?"

His eyes lit up and taking her hand he led her to his old, beat up truck. He unlocked the door, he opened it for her and rushed around the front to get into his side.

Megan pushed aside the trash in the seat and slipped inside. Once they were both in, he grabbed her head again and kissed her before exiting the parking lot. He drove to the freeway and headed several miles in the direction she should have be going.

Because of the brake lever and gear shift, she couldn't snuggle with him, so she made do by leaning over and wrapping her arm through his. As they drove, he asked her countless questions about herself that she freely answered.

He quickly learned her name, though didn't volunteer his, where she lived and what she did. She told him about her love of nerdy stuff, which he also shared. They talked about the Star Trek films. Every now and then he'd rub his hand up and down her arm.

After about fifteen minutes, he pulled off the highway and pulled into the small, almost deserted motel. They rushed through the motel office door and when they finally entered their room, they slammed the door shut and grabbed each other and began kissing right there. For a good ten minutes he made out with her aggressively, not even letting her catch her breath. He was literally taking her breath away. They stumbled over to the bed.

Finally breaking their embrace, Megan quickly removed her cloths, panting heavily as she pulled off her Wonder Woman shirt and tossed it aside. As Megan pulled her pants down, her phone fell from the waistband to the floor. She stood there fully naked for him to see. No other man besides Joel had ever seen her naked before.

His reaction blew Joel's away. She knew Joel thought she was sexy but the way he looked at her made her pussy melt. Despite his confidence, his jaw dropped. His eyes took her cute sweet face, her light brown hair that hung over her shoulders; they lingered on her plump tits, followed the curve of her wide hips. He licked his lips at her thighs and legs and then let out a groan of approval when he finally locked onto her wet cunt topped by her trimmed patch of dark brown hair.

"God damn you are one sexy fucking bitch." Megan melted once more.

As the man stripped his clothes off, Megan took in his body. Rolls of fat looked to be almost everywhere. He had a fat stomach, slight man-boobs, thick arms and legs and a double chin. When she saw the tip of his small, fully erect, uncircumcised penis pointing out from beneath his large gut, her eyes widened in delight and an excited squeal escaped her lips. While his body was not what anyone would call attractive, she couldn't think of anyone else she wanted at the moment.

"I was hoping it was you! Now I get to do what I was dreaming of doing while I was with those other guys." Megan dropped to her knees, the smell of sweat and whatever else reached her nostrils. She ran her hands up and down his fat sides and fat legs, squeezing them gently while she looked lovingly at his cock.

She leaned in ever closer, her face right in front his small member and grabbed ahold of his cock, her one hand practically enveloping the whole thing. She slowly pulled back the foreskin, could see some of the skin sticking to the head. Fully exposed, she saw white residue decorating his cock head. She leaned her nose closer and breathed the strong musk in deeply then opened her mouth.

The Star Wars theme blared and she jumped back. She looked down at her phone. Annoyed she turned back to the cock in her hand and moved toward it, but he pushed her away.

"Answer" he said.

Taking a deep breath, Megan picked up the phone with one hand trying to sound relaxed while she held this fat slob's cock in her other hand.

"Hi hon."

"How's it going babe?" came Joel's pleasant voice.

"Great!" She said as she leaned forward. "There's still some high water so I'll probably hang out here for a little while longer."

"Oh. Okay. Well, so long as you get here safe," Joel said. "Hey, guess what..."

Megan had stopped listening and stretched out her arm with the phone so it was away from her mouth. Once again she was thrilled. She extended her tongue out and finally ran it around the head of his cock. Over and over again her wet tongue swirled across his dick before she opened wide and easily swallowed the whole thing.

His cock filled her mouth, not even fully hitting the back of her throat but it allowed her to easily work the entirety of his cock at once. Her tongue wrapped around its head while her lips pressed against his stomach fat. She bathed his cock and then focused all of her attention on his head, sucking and licking and washing with her spit.

Finally, she swallowed deeply and pulled back to take a look. His cockhead was completely clean of any residue. She smiled and kissed the throbbing thing. She heard his breath hitch and she turned her gaze upward, only to see his fat stomach blocking her view of him. Megan has to stifle her cry of pleasure as she came.

Stroking him, Megan returned the phone to her ear and realized that Joel had said "hello?" at least 3 times.

"Sorry" she replied. "I guess I'm tired and just zoned a bit."

"What was that noise?"

"Oh, I'm at a bar now and you know how noisy they get, even when they're mostly empty.

He pushed her onto the bed. She assisted by scooting backward and then laying on the pillow. She spread her legs wide and smiled as he took in the sight of her ready and waiting cunt and licked his lips.

"Well, why don't you find a rest stop or even a hotel and get a couple hours sleep before you get on the road again," Joel said.

She watched as he got on top of her, his weight causing the bed to sink down, and he began licking and biting her nipples. Megan held her breath and bit her lip to avoid moaning.

"Great idea," she told Joel as he began moving down her body, licking her torso as he moved closer to her wet mound. Wriggling her ticklish body she barely suppressed the giggle that wanted to burst out from inside her. Knowing she couldn't contain herself when he reached her pussy, she wrapped up the call.

Thinking fast she said "Love you, but my phone is about to die" she exclaimed in a heavy breath as his tongue touched her burning lips. She hung up before Joel could reply.

Dropping the phone, he began eating her pussy in a frenzy, eliciting moans of pleasure himself from her taste. He was enjoying eating her out Megan realized. He didn't play around either; he knew exactly where to go.

He worked her like it was his favorite meal. Licking and going deep inside with his tongue and nibbling her clit. Within seconds, Megan screamed and had the biggest orgasm of her life. As she bucked her hips, he didn't let up which only caused her to gyrate more. Before her current orgasm subsided another one shot through her.

Wanting more but not being able to take it, he climbed up her, licking and sucking her sweaty body every inch of the way. When they were back face to face, he kissed her all over as she replied in kind. She was sure his fat body covered almost all over hers.

He then whispered in her ear, "God you are fucking hot. I'm going to fuck you senseless!"

She'd never been spoken to that way in bed, even by her attractive husband. Yet this fat unattractive guy was so confident that he was going to rock her world. She loved it.

"YES!" Megan screeched. "Fuck me like a real man."

His small member slammed into her. While he wasn't large, she was tight enough and felt every inch of him and it drove her wild. As he pumped into her, she squealed with each thrust. She felt she was truly with a maestro. While he didn't have the most impressive tool, he definitely knew how to use it.

"Oh yes!" She moaned. "Fuck me, baby! Oh god, fuck me!"

She could feel his fat stomach and body pressed again hers, almost squishing her, even though he was holding himself up by his arms. But he had stamina, because he continued to pump her long after Joel would have climaxed and be fast asleep.

He pulled out of her and she let out a disappointed moan. But before she could do anything, he was picking her up and positioning her on her arms and knees. He then re-entered her from behind. She thought she had known pleasure before, but his cock managed to pulverize her clit with each thrust from this position and his stomach slapped heavily over and over again on her back.

She was so enveloped in her own orgasm, she barely noticed his hard thrusts followed by loud grunting. He was going to cum. His little cock was about to blast his cum inside her.

She cried "NO!" just as he climaxed into her more waves of pleasure shot through her as she remained in position.