Megan's Glory Hole Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers

"Yes yes yes! Cum in me! Blast me with your fat cum! Ohhhhh yyeesss!"

Megan came again and collapsed. After several pulsing thrusts, He finally fell on her as her arms and legs collapsed. Feeling his breathing on her neck, she lay there fully drained and wasted, buried underneath him. Both drifted off to sleep, then after a few hours she woke up when his heavy body finally rolled off her. When he was repositioned, she snuggled up against his wet, hairy back.

The feeling of guilt returned, but was much weaker this time. She regretted what she had done, but still the tears this time never came and she had to admit she felt satisfied in every way.

There was something liberating about all this. She also realized that she had done everything with this man including letting him cum inside her. She didn't even try to justify herself since she wanted it. He had driven her wild in ways she didn't know was possible. She fell back asleep cuddled up against his large frame.

After another few hours she woke up again. She scooted up and kissed and licked his shoulders ready for more. He turned to face her and felt his hand stroke her hair as she glanced up at him and smiled. She Reached between his legs, grabbed his erect dick as she Looked out the window she noticed it was now light outside.

"Shit!" She said. "I have to get back to the car and on the road." He grabbed her head and kissed her as she responded in kind.

As he and the porn shop faded from view, she realized she never learned his name and never got his phone number. She pulled over and pondered what to do next. She took a deep breath, exhaled then plugged in her phone and texted Joel that she slept longer than she planned and was on the way. She rubbed her exposed neck and chest then buttoned up her shirt.

She rubbed her thighs together as she recalled that just a few short minutes ago behind the porn shop in the alley she was there on her knees looking up at him, pressing her tits together under her Wonder Woman shirt, making that emblem bulge, while he jacked his small cock and moaned her name until he came all over the symbol. She then took the shirt off, and stood there topless as she gave it to him to keep, before putting on her button down.

Megan smiled and slipped her hand down her yoga pants as she put her car in drive and headed toward the highway.

Reshbod
Reshbod
301 Followers