All Comments on 'Meghan's Awakening Ch. 02'

by forentcu

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
BarbaraBarbaraover 12 years ago
Slightly more mature submission, than the Author indicated on his Bio? Voted 4!

Femme-Domme by nature, this story ticked all female reader's juice-boxes in most respects, bar one! Craig's testicles/penis were almost ignored, in several 'CBT' treatments he'd endured. A scream of pain, a whimper of male-guilt or simply by rubbing his fevered brow might have elevated this ordinary submission into a more genuine 'NMNF' adventure in female sadism?

Nitro70652Nitro70652over 12 years ago
just because

I've enjoyed these two chapters though I can only sense the actual control Meghan has over her husband. He seems to possibly be submissive though only his getting caught in this situation brings that to light. When he is told to stay put and lie there in his puddle of cum while his wife and Carla shower, he just does? His humiliation is essential.... but his actual submission to his wife's control hasn't really been established in anything but his willingness to play out a fantasy. Good so far, let's see where it goes.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous