All Comments on 'Meghan's Revenge'

by AnonymousHoppingBunny

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great start!

Can't wait to see what she makes him do to earn his freedom!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Non-consent

Your next story should be about how she goes to jail for the assault and publishing of intimate photographs. Weak premise.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
I am blown away.

I think it is difficult to see the "revenge" aspect of this story. But the thing we should all learn is to always have handcuffs around. They really spice up my sex life, and they will do the same for anyone.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
please continue

reading some previous comments ,can folks not understand its a story ,please continue would love to learn what happens next x

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Bravo !

Please give it a follow. It's well written and realistic. The situation is full of interest, so again, please...

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just dumb!

I agree completely with the commenters who said he should phone the police, especially while handcuffed. Putting a cock cage on someone who is unwilling is sexual battery. Not only does that involve significant prison time, but genius Meghan would have to register as a sexual offender wherever she lived for the rest of her life. What a dope! Almost as stupid as the story. 2*

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Interesting, but Flawed

The complaints before mine are irrelevant. It's fiction so legality doesn't come into play and it's fiction designed not to impart wisdom or learning, but to be erotic so morality does not come into play either.

I liked it except for a couple caveats subject to taste and some more serious ones regarding the internal consistency of the story. If the interaction lasted what seemed like an hour, then as a matter of physics unless it was pre-frozen, the ice will melt in far less than an hour unless he had a particularly amazingly cold freezer. Having to think about whether she carried a bowl full of ice in her purse instead of just a key, how and when she's getting the bowl back, ect. takes one out of the story.

The second problem is that neither of them end up eating. I don’t care if he sadly eats a very cold dinner out of his exceptionally cold freezer alone at home at the end, if she makes him serve her food, if they go out on a conventional date at the end with a new dynamic between them, or if you just note that his appetite is gone, but you got wrapped up in your own fantasy and forgot about the food while your readers were left still thinking about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Not enough detail and rushed

I kept getting lost in my imagination because things were happening without me knowing

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
CUNT!

Hopefully,Meghan surfaced in the Gowanus Canal as a floater!

ticklishsolesticklishsolesabout 6 years ago
I Love Crazy

There’s nothing like a crazy lover who knows what she wants and moves to make it hers. It’s been a long time since I’ve been with a crazy woman and god how I miss her.

Ticklishsoles

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
***Looks at his crystal ball***

I see some jail time, and a lawsuit in the very near future.

johncuckoldjohncuckold8 months ago

Nice ... Mike is a lucky that he met a woman like Meghan that can guide him properly

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous