All Comments on 'Melanie's Memoirs - A Married Slut 02'

by NonStopFunGuy

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
As if

She is cheating at least once a day if not more ? How long could that possibly go on before the divorce papers are served ? No husband could be that dense.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Really exciting!

So erotic to read about a woman surrendering to her sexuality.

I love the buildup and the very hot sex scene!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Come on, Anon..

Get Real. I mean, honestly, what's the point of cheating and telling your husband?

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Niggers pathetic attempt at a story !

Low IQ trial ..no good. 1* !!

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
Cheating whore

The only way to enjoy a cheating whore story is to have her and her.lover burn.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Melanie is a nasty married slut. The best kind!

The kind that fuck men just for the thrill of it and the many orgasms they can get out of it and all the cum they can get out of cocks that do for them what their husbands can't. Love the filthy talk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userNonStopFunGuy@NonStopFunGuy
3425 Followers
The photo is from a REAL fan... who was, shall we say, favorably impressed with my stories. Ahhh the rewards of being a Lit author!! *** AS OF JUNE 2023: OVER FOURTEEN MILLION clicks on my stories!!!*** ***Author loooooves feedback, esp from dripping wet female readers!!!!...