All Comments on 'Melanie's Own Choice'

by 4glory6

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
YouamiYouamiover 3 years ago

I thought you raised one of the few sub-topics that very few writers to this forum would be game to explore and that is a dying husband's unselfish concern for his wife to regain a sexually fulfilling life after his passing. I just wonder in reality how many husbands would be that selfless to see their wives were free to feel beyond the sadness of losing a life partner. So bravo for taking the courage to raise a very deep and profound subject.

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 3 years ago
Very interesting situation

A delicate situation, handled well. Cheers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
I didn't really care for this

Well written but the topic, for me, was off. If he can jerk off so much then he can have sex. She can mount him and ride it for all he is worth. If he wants her to be sexually happy after he dies - don't worry - she will! She is written as a young beautiful woman who will be rich. My god she will have every guy in New England chasing her.

SO him being a "pimp" of sorts and her having to have sex with others to please him just turned me off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
wow

And not in a good way, what a pile of trash.

secretsalsecretsalover 3 years ago

A little ambivalent on this, but then, you can say that of some of the characters as well. Did Mel like Howard deciding things for her, or not? Did Howard like her independent or fairly subservient? The method of training her for an independent life as a widow seems a bit far-fetched. And if he really liked her with more spunk, he could've encouraged that before being terminally ill. Doesn't seem like a graceful end to the marriage, but different strokes, I suppose.

iameaseliameaselover 3 years ago

Another well written story but a really bad one overall.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xover 3 years ago

She can't wait until he dies to have a "sexual fulfilling life?"

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 3 years ago

If my husband tried to be so controlling, I'd divorce him and live in a ditch before being so compliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

A dying cuckold is still a cuck and his wife is still a slut.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous