All Comments on 'Melanie's Story Pt. 04'

by Shaima32

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
tygztygzabout 7 years ago

Always bittersweet coming to the end of your stories - they're all so interesting, so real, so hot. Thanks for writing!

jenorma2012jenorma2012about 7 years ago
ok

not a bad ending, I enjoyed this series even though it only had 4 parts, but then again some of these stories have about 15 or more parts so 4 parts is just about right

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not sure ...

... what makes your stories so unique and likeable. There is la petite musique du style, of course; then, your fondness for the characters living in your stories. I have liked each one of them. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
I'm sure

I'm sure and many more are as well, that your love for your characters and the respect that you have for them as individuals is a part of why we drop everything to read the next installment or story. The meticulous way you describe the events of the day give so much dimension, but it is the love in the end that endears.

Thank you, again, hopefully not for the last time.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Fab!

Oh I do do love your writings! Another great tale. Ups and downs. Laughter and sadness. Such realism. You write about life. Don't ever change. Can't wait for your next endeavour! Much love to you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago

This was a wonderful series. I've read all your other submissions as well and you are a very talented writer. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
It was Harry Connick not Matthew McConaughey

It was Harry Connick not Matthew McConaughey

Shaima32Shaima32about 7 years agoAuthor
Author's note

Thank you to Anonymous for pointing out the Hope Floats error. Have changed Matthew Mcconaughey to Harry Connick Jr. For some stupid reason I never even noticed that glaring error. I have reposted the edited version. Hopefully it should be available soon.

gpond49gpond49over 6 years ago
Thank you!!

You write about life with such awareness and reality, I feel like I know your characters personally and end up wishing they could be friends of mine. I know I would be the better for it. You have a gift. Thank you for sharing the immensity of it with us poor mortals.

Air_DryAir_Dryalmost 4 years ago
We may not be there yet but we are where we should be.

Once again your stories and characters seem so real. I love the journey as much as the destination.

FranziskaSissyFranziskaSissyover 3 years ago
Different view makes a different input

Still again a lovely story again even with all the tragedy ..... Yes the art of your writing is drawing me deep into your scenery .... Fabulous

Nerdyqueen94Nerdyqueen94about 3 years ago

Sometimes the sharpest stories that cut the quickest through our hearts are those that so truly resemble the world we live in. Thanks for yet another great story.

deepred53deepred53over 2 years ago

I always feel the characters of your story are real people with real lives, fears and problems. I get invested in them., laugh, cry and love with them. Thank you.

okami1061okami1061almost 2 years ago

Not a rapturous happy ending. But then, how rare are those in real life? Sometimes comfort is the rapturous ending.

Good story. Good job.

BelindaTvDKBelindaTvDKalmost 2 years ago

Ohh my, what a sweet follow uo on Melanie...

I love the way you let the readers be familiar to the characters..

That's what makes the stories really living..

Belinda

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous