All Comments on 'Melissa & Her Socks Ch. 4'

by dirkpitt

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
sock dude

Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
nice

great story. excellent read

FreaknutFooFreaknutFooabout 12 years ago
Wow, dude

I'm not someone who's into feet, but these stories got me thinking about the possibilities of socks. There was a little too much going on at the end, but over all they're well written and your attention to detail when it comes to the socks and feet is much appreciated. Good stuff, mate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

Hot story! I have a very sexy and athletic 13 yo daughter (I am a 44 yo dad) and I have been using her filthy panties and grungy white sweat socks to jerk off with since she was 10 years old. I love to suck on the sweaty toes and rub them all over my face while I wrap a pair of her nasty undies around my big tool and pump like a maniac. I always try to cum directly into the crotch and then lick out thick gobs of my fuck jelly. If I'm going to be alone for awhile in the house I also like to get a real dirty pair from the hamper, lay them on the kitchen floor with the crotch facing up and pee all over them. Once they are soaked and there is a lake of warm piss on the floor I lay down on them so that my hard cock is in the gusset and start to grind my dick back and forth humping the floor. As I do this I am sucking on a pair of her disgusting white sweat socks, greasy toes in my mouth (l love eating the filth from my daughters body). I usually blow a huge load into the piss and all over the crotch in less than a minute. Then of course I eat my own scum out of her panties and off the floor. I kinda wish she would catch me doing this......would love to have her see what a filthy perv her own dad is and if it makes her cunt wet. What if she volunteered to lick my cum out of her own panties and out of my piss???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Lovely

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous