All Comments on 'Melissa, Our Roommate Ch. 08'

by shapeshifter37

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
fakers51fakers51almost 19 years ago
A good read

Only sows you that you can't miss what you can't measure. All he can do is lay back and fuck two women who had come home to fuck him. His wife and Melissa, fuck strangers but that didn;t keep them from wanting to fuck him, /whgat did he miss? How much pussy did he miss? Who much cum did they have in them? Questions. Just fuk them and be glad so much pussy is at his beck and call.

sherlock40sherlock40almost 19 years ago
Hey, thanks for deleting my comment!

I guess you took exception to my public comment on your story. I, like another commenter, thought that you were actually going to have a story that was different than your usual cheating wife/cum-eating husband stories. It would have been nice to have seen a story from you that didn't have cheating in it.

APAPalmost 19 years ago
wow...

So many negative comments... I have to wonder at the psychological profile of the posters. You have a man who is being... cuckolded? In every cuckold or "wimpy husband" story I've read, wifey treats hubby with scorn, demeans his ability to pleasure, and often outright cuts him off completely.

Here we have a wife who brought in a SECOND wife, for all intents and purposes. She insists that he receive all the pleasure he desires from them both. She fucks other men... then tells them that they can never measure up to her husband.

My only lament about this story is that their behavior is rather... risky. STDs would tend to cut down on their fun...

ryu77ryu77almost 19 years ago
AP:

The thing is, the husband didn't fuck her wife's friend behind her back, Kelly knew this before hand. It isn't the same with her. Both of them manipulated him into enjoying sloppy seconds.

I, by no means,intend for the husband to scream "FUCKING WHORES" and kick them out. Hey, I would give anything to be in his shoes (or bed)right now, but give him a little back bone. Let him get a little mad.

On a stupid note, the husband is a double cuckold!! LOOOLLL!!!!!!!!!!!!

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Good, but could have been better

Melissa is now wearing a ring.....maybe her belly needs to start growing, too?

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
cheating wife

If I lived next door I would be worried about fucking either one because of risk of aids and other fun stuff.I know its fantasy but my fantsey is not eating ten strange guys cum.To each there owne.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 15 years ago
Great writing

Who cares about the social implications. This is hot writing.

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1almost 5 years ago
So bad

The diseases passed around must be fun

buzzsawlennybuzzsawlenny4 months ago

Same ol shit, it had to devolve into the derivative cuckold drivel that most LW stories have become, there's no insight into the psyche of these fucked up situations if the MC just shrugs his shoulders at blatant betrayal.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous