Melissa Smith-Jones Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next day Sylvia had to go to her boss for authorization for the trip to the U.S. She came out with a strange look on her face.

"Did he ask for sex? Another blowjob?" I asked.

"No, he wants to see you," Sylvia said.

"Me? Why?"

"I don't know. Be careful though, Melissa. The man is a pig. I'm sure he'll ask for a blowjob in order to let me go to New York with you. I was sure he was going to ask me for one, but I guess now he wants the new girl." Sylvia paused. "That's you."

I took a deep breath and went in to see Mr. Rogers, Sylvia's boss. "I've been in close touch with your boss in New York, Frank Sarrasin. He thinks highly of you. You and Sylvia have done excellent work this past week," Mr. Rogers said in a kind voice.

"Thank you, Mr. Rogers. I'm glad you think so," I said.

"Frank wants to know if you are wearing panties. A bit of an unusual question, I know, but it has become an intriguing one," he said.

I blushed. "I am wearing panties, Sir," I said.

"I'm sorry Miss Smith-Jones, but I need to check."

I gave him my look of 'you've gotta be kidding.' He was unphased. Finally I replied, "Of course you do." My sarcasm was lost on him.

"Please raise your skirt so that I can see your panties," he said. "That's good, continue raising your skirt, please. Yes, even higher. Good, very good. Now lower your panties and take them off, please."

"I beg your pardon?" I asked.

"Do you want Sylvia to be given permission to go to New York with you, or not?" he said. "I want to see what Frank got to see. It's only fair."

"Mr. Sarrasin is my boss. You're not. Check out Sylvia's privates if you must, but not mine. I don't work for you," I said.

"Yes, you do, at least while you're in England. I can ruin you. Frank trusts me," he said.

I slid my panties down and stepped out of them. "Are we done? May I go now?" I asked.

"Not just yet. Raise your skirt to your waist, please," he said, and I looked at him.

"I guess it's obvious I'm no longer wearing panties. What is this about?" I asked.

"Do what I say and I will allow Sylvia to go with you to New York. I'll also rave about you to Frank Sarrasin, your boss." I nodded, meekly. "I'll see to it you get a raise."

"Good, good. Show me your ass. Nice, very nice. Now bend over the side of my couch, won't you please my dear?" he said. He had a wonderful English accent, I noticed. It was sexy, just like Nigel's. The thought of Nigel made me want to cry. I guess he wanted an up front and personal view of my pussy. I hoped he could not tell that it was already wet!

I heard a zipper. Was he really going to...oh my God, yes he was! The man works fast. I did not have to stay there bent over while his cock plunged deeper and deeper inside me. I could stand up, I could scream, I could say no with a voice made of ice.

I went to stand up but his hand was on my back, holding me in place. His push to keep me in place was so strong I cursed myself because it got me even further aroused. Jesus, that man is strong! Plus that accent. Plus his promise of a raise and approval for Sylvia's trip. He was already inside me, wasn't he now? The damage was done. The total number of men with carnal knowledge of me had just increased by one.

I was going to protest and tell him to stop, to get out of me, when all of a sudden, I became mute. I did nothing. I began to push back against his thrusts, letting him go deeper inside me. It just felt too damn good, and nothing would be gained by making a scene. Once he had stuck it in, it had become a done deed in my mind, and now it was becoming a done deed in reality.

I found my voice, but only to say, "Come inside me, Sir." Mr. Rogers was groping my boobs, sliding his hands under my blouse to grope them through my bra. He pushed my bra up and went for my nipples, tweaking them, with his tweaks matching his thrusts. This synchronous molestation was a real turn on was my last thought before my climax overtook me.

I emerged from Mr. Rogers office holding my panties, my lipstick smeared, my hair and clothes in disarray. Sylvia rushed me out and we took a taxi back to my hotel. "You fucked him," Sylvia said. It was not an accusation, it was not a statement of sympathy, it was not praise. It was just a simple statement of emotionless fact.

"I didn't fuck him, Sylvia. He fucked me," I said.

"I heard your climax. You scream, you know. Everyone knows you fucked him. I knew something was up when I got a text authorizing my trip shortly after you emerged, walking funny and holding your panties. That's a new record for Rogers, you know. Hell, I'm still giving him only blowjobs. I've been resisting letting him fuck me for over a year. Yet you breeze in, say hello, undress and bend over for him. Now I'll have to fuck him too when I come back, you know," Sylvia said. "He'll no longer let me deny him having so effortlessly fucked you silly."

"I'm sorry, Sylvia," I said. I did not know what else I could say.

"They talk, you know. Your boss, Mr. Saffron, will now expect you to put out for him. Be prepared," Sylvia said.

"Sarrasin. His name is Mr. Sarrasin," I said.

"That's what I said," Sylvia said.

"No, it's...never mind," I said.

"What are you? Easy, fast, a total trollop?" Sylvia said. Her frustration at my ruining her workplace environment by raising the stakes so dramatically was obvious. I fought back tears.

That night I called my BFF Jane Simmons. We had a long talk. I had forgotten how wise Jane is. I knew I had to do it. After I had told her all about Sylvia and how Nigel was cheating on me with her, I told her about Geoff and Sylvia, too.

"I have to meet Sylvia," Jane said. She seemed much less upset about Geoff cheating on her than I thought she would be.

"You already know her in some sense. Imagine an English version of me, but on steroids. Oh yeah, she wears her hair in a blunt cut," I said.

"You've got to be kidding," Jane said.

"No, really. It looks good on her. Goes with her accent and her ability to pack away pints of beer without gaining weight," I said.

"Melissa, are you fucking her?" Jane asked.

"You mean fucking with her? No, I'm not."

"No, I mean fucking her. Are you and she intimate? Having sex? Going down on each other? Wearing strap-ons?" Jane explained.

"Well..." I said.

"Holy shit. I really have to meet this babe!" Jane said.

"You going to take her out for a spin?" I asked.

"Don't I always, with your lovers?" Jane asked in return.

"Yes. Yes, you always do. You've yet to spin Nigel, though," I said, and yet even as I said it I knew. I just knew.

I began to cry. "How could you, Jane? You know how much I love that man! How could you? He's there right now, isn't he? Are you even dressed as we talk?" I began to sob. To seriously sob.

"Relax, Melissa. I'm in bed with Geoff as we talk. I'm naked, too, in case you care. I am spin free where Nigel is concerned," Jane said.

"Okay, Jane. I'll be back in a couple of days," I said.

"Can't wait!" Jane said, and we ended the call.

IV. Melissa and Sylvia Fly to New York

I wore my yellow dress on the airplane back. I was commando, too. You could see the shadow of my bush through the dress. My areolas shown through, too, and my nipples poked hard at the fabric. The fabric had give and otherwise clung tightly to my body and its every curve.

Every single man on the plane checked me out. Sylvia and I could not get seats together. We asked the man next to me to trade with Sylvia. No dice. We did the same with the man seated next to Sylvia. Again, no luck.

The man next to me had eyes glued to the extensive boob flesh I was showing. "What's your name?" I asked him.

"Stan," he said.

"Well Stan, my friend Sylvia and I disagree about who has the better boobs. We'd like you to help us to decide. Do you think you could help us out? Then we'd like to sit together so you could take Sylvia's seat after you decide on who has better boobs?"

Stan agreed. Once we were airborne, Sylvia and I went to the two facing restrooms as soon as the plane took off and the seatbelts sign went out. We both stripped naked above the waist and when Stan gave the coded knock we opened the door to flash him. He was so stunned we had to give him several flashes, the last one lasting a good solid minute, at least.

Stan finally said it was a tie. He liked my nipples better but Sylvia's boobs were a little bit perkier. The poor sod took his decision seriously! It was win-win. He got to see two women half naked at 35,000 feet and Sylvia and I got to sit together. We covered our laps with the airline blankets and my hands gave Sylvia quite a bit of pleasure under the blankets. Sylvia's hands later returned the favor. It's a long flight from London to NY.

Jane met our plane and we all took a taxi to Manhattan. We three women invaded Nigel's apartment. I had given him no warning; neither had Sylvia. When we both walked in, me in the world's sexiest yellow dress and Sylvia in a sheer white blouse with a recently removed bra, Nigel's face turned white.

There are many shades of white. My own favorite is called egg shell white. The color of a man's face drained of all blood is a special shade of white. It's too bad it does not have a name. I think a good name would be 'I'm so fucked' white. I've decided to call it 'Nigel white.'

"Aren't you happy to see me, honey?" I said. I stuck my hands inside my dress and bounced my boobs for Nigel. "The girls have missed you, haven't you girls?" I said. I grabbed Nigel saying, "How about a hug, lover?" Nigel hugged me while looking at Sylvia with terror in his eyes.

I said, "One, two, three." At that moment as we prearranged, Sylvia and I said together, "Hey babe. Do I get welcome fuck, or what?"

We each slowly stripped naked. Jane stayed dressed. She was having a hard time not bursting into laughter.

"You know we had a random guy on the airplane decide who has the better boobs," I said.

Nigel was still too stunned to speak. His face was still 'Nigel white.' "We both stripped naked above the waist in facing airplane restrooms and he looked at each of us several times while we undulated our bodies," Sylvia said.

Nigel was about to faint, so Jane had to ask, "Whose boobs were better?"

"It was a tie," Sylvia said.

"Maybe Nigel should decide?" Jane asked.

"He's biased. He'll choose me. It's not fair to Sylvia," I said.

"He biased. He'll choose me. It's not fair to Melissa," Sylvia said.

"How about a fuck off then?" Jane suggested.

I licked my lips. "You have a nice mind, Jane."

"I meant more like 'Nigel, you go fuck off, you know?" Jane said.

"Hmmm. I like it. How about you, Sylvia?" I said.

"I like it, too. The problem is I love Nigel. I'm crazy about that two-timing sleaze ball," Sylvia said.

"Yeah," I said. "Ditto."

"You have three choices, Nigel," I said. "Sylvia, me, or neither of us. You have three days. Fuck us all you want during that time. This is not an easy decision, I know. I've seen Sylvia fuck. She's good."

"I'm sure Melissa is great in bed. I can personally attest that she also tastes divine. You can't lose, you sleaze ball, no matter who you choose will fuck you to heaven and back. In the meantime, in order to help you by demonstrating our fucking prowess, we invited over the guy who couldn't decide on who had the better boobs. He should be here soon," Sylvia said.

Sylvia timed it perfectly. Stan rang the door buzzer. I buzzed him in. saying "third floor on the right." I asked Jane to wait in the door for him since both Sylvia and I were both naked. Jane ushered him in.

Sylvia got him first. To keep things neutral we had Jane undress him. She was supposed to suck him hard but he was already sticking out hard as a rock in anticipation. Sylvia bent over the arm of the couch presenting her ass to Stan. She reached behind herself and guided him in.

Sylvia has the world's best copulation sound effects. If she were at the Oscars she would win the best soundtrack award, hands down. She fucked his brains out. It was something about the way her ass met his every thrust, each time encouraging him to go deeper and to fuck her harder, harder, and even harder still. Being female I could not experience it but I've heard her pussy described as a wet velvet tunnel to paradise.

Sylvia ruined him. Stan had nothing left to fuck me, no matter what the three of us women tried. We eventually kicked him out. As he was leaving, he asked if maybe I would like to fuck his twin brother?

"Seriously?" I said. He nodded shyly. "No way. I'm not fucking any random man off the street!" I was thoughtful for a minute. "I only fuck random men off the airplane."

"My brother was on the same plane," Stan said. We had seats far apart. I told him all about you. He's out in the hall, in case you're interested."

"Send him in," Jane said.

That was how I ended up fucking a random man from the airplane, assuming Stan was telling us the truth. His name was Jules and I greeted him naked, kissing him. He was ready and kissed me back. We kept kissing as Jane pulled down his pants and his briefs. Sylvia was sitting happily, letting Stan's excess cum slowly ooze out of her pussy.

Jules might have been Stan's twin but he had quite a different cock. Jane and I threw him down on the couch on his back and I climbed aboard to fuck him on top. I slowly lowered my wet pussy onto his cock as it stuck straight up, pointing at the ceiling. I wanted Nigel to see my boobs bouncing around as I fucked this stranger right in front of him just to make him jealous.

It worked too. By the time I exploded in orgiastic pleasure color had returned to Nigel's face. His face was red with anger. This was more like it! Cheating men never think their women can cheat too. Is it cheating if it's right in front of him? Yes, of course it is.

We had a little trouble getting Jules and Stan to leave. They both wanted to fuck us again. Finally, Jane whispered something to Stan and the two men left with Jane. Jane only knows what she did with those twins.

Sylvia and I put our sexy outfits back on and the three of us went to grab some dinner. Jane and Geoff joined us. Things were getting awkward for the two men and for Sylvia as well. After all, Geoff had cheated on Jane with Sylvia and Nigel had cheated on me with Sylvia. And Sylvia? Her role is too complicated to describe.

Sylvia had a way of captivating men. Stan had followed us to the restaurant and he and his brother Jules got a table next to ours. I was sure that they came to that restaurant because Stan wanted another chance with Sylvia. I don't know what Jules wanted, but it was not hard to guess, especially given the way he could not take his eyes off me.

As the dinner wound to a close the moment we had all been dreading approached. Who would Nigel take home? Would it be Sylvia or would it be me? We had given him three days to decide. This was the first night. Who would he choose?

Geoff and Jane left and it was down to the three of us. Nigel left with Sylvia. I waited until they were good and gone before I went to the ladies room and sobbed. I cried my heart out. When I returned to out empty table Stan and Jules were still there, drinking cognac. Nigel and Geoff had paid the bill so I had no reason to be there any longer.

Jules saw my distress and he had figured out that Nigel had chosen Sylvia, at least for the first night. I was in a daze, staring into empty space, when Jules invited me to join their table for a drink. He was quite sweet about it. His empathetic understanding of my horrific position just then impressed me. I sat down with the two men. We talked until closing. The two men were really quite charming and they had these sexy English accents, too.

"May we escort you home?" Jules asked. Who uses words like "escort?" I thought.

"I'm afraid I'll find Nigel and Sylvia in bed together in my home, so I think it best not to go there," I said.

"Where will you go tonight?" Jules asked.

"I don't know. A hotel, I guess," I said.

"The New York City marathon is tomorrow," Stan said. "All the hotels are full."

I just looked at him, dazed, out of ideas.

"I'll crash at Jane's place," I said.

"Won't she be in bed with Geoff?" Jules asked. I began to cry.

"Come home with us, why don't you? We'll put on some good music and you can dance your troubles away with us," Jules said.

Go home with two men? One of whom had already fucked me? Just what kind of trollop was I, anyway? Face it, Melissa, you're that kind of trollop, aren't you?

"Sounds like fun. Thanks, gentlemen. Your place it is," I said.

We went outside to hail a cab. My yellow dress got us one instantly. To this day I don't know if the cab came so quickly due to luck, or because I looked sexy as hell, or if it was just a yellow solidarity affinity. I sat in between Stan and Jules on the way home, thinking how cute it would have been if Stan had been named Jim. Then my sin laden heart and I would be heading off with Jules and Jim. My name should be Catherine, following the award winning old movie of François Truffaut. It would be poetic.

"Stan," I said, "Has anyone ever called you Jim?"

"No, why?"

"I'd like to," I said. "Just for tonight. Okay? You can call me Catherine."

'Jim' kissed me which I assumed was his way of giving assent. I tried to give him a sexy kiss back. It did not matter how destroyed my heart was in reality, I could always manage a smile and a sexy kiss, no matter what.

I remembered what Sylvia herself had done when she heard the news that Nigel loved me as well as her. She had taken Roland to bed. Jules, Stan, or as I thought of him Jim, none of their names were Roland. Did it matter? Who the bleep cared? Their English accents were enough.

We got to their hotel. They ushered me upstairs to their room. They shared one room. Very English, I thought, and economical. If they were gay, it was also convenient. They were not gay, however. I knew what they wanted. I knew what they expected. I giggled to myself.

I felt betrayed that Nigel had chosen Sylvia this first night. Jane had left with Geoff. I was all alone and I needed some comfort. I had been through a hell of a lot. So I thought: two men at once? Why the fuck not?

I smiled at the two men. "Where do I sleep?" and I giggled.