All Comments on 'Melissa the Slave'

by RicD

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
nasty, dirty, rape becomes cock-worship

i liked it a lot.

more, please.

please?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
About as unrealistic as it could possibly be....

RicD is obviously an inexperienced idiot who has neither talent nor imagination. I am reluctant to call this collection of letters and words a story....it is more like tha ravings of an depraved egotist who thinks that a raped throat and asshole can easily turn from disgust to adoration at the spurt of ejaculation. Renditions like this are what justify censorship! Spare us,Please, from any future attempts to edify our reading pleasure with the dribble that has sprewed from your pen!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rape story not a turn on....

There was something so repugnant about the man's arrogance; just because he had a big cock didn't mean she was going to fall all over him once she had him in her pussy. This story seemed more about violence than erotica and I just felt sorry for her. I think you need a mentor or editor to help you out and make recommendations for writing a better story. I'm a white woman who has had sex with a lot of black men and none of them even remotely resembled the man in this story. Black men know how to turn a woman on; this guy didn't seem to have a clue....I know this is just a fantasy, but it's not very appealing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Where is the love?

The category is interracial love. I saw nothing resembling love in any of this dribble. It's bad enough that almost every story in this section is the same formulatic type, but this is just plain vulgar. At the very least it should be in the BDSM section, or perhaps a new section should be started titled "Black guys with 12 inch dicks victimizing innocent white girls". Racist toward every race and very disturbing from every angle.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
It sucked...

As an erotic story. Don't give up your day job.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Rape isn't love, or even seduction. Just junk

Maybe someone gets off on the fantasy of being slave to a dominating rapist, not me. The stupid violence in this story was quite sickening and in repulsiveness second only to the boss's attitude. A call to the police would have been in order, not waiting for his summons.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Anger Management

Rage, anger, hate is all I feel here. I don't feel your stories.

SerranoirSerranoiralmost 15 years ago
YOU HAVE GOT TO BE JOKING

If there was away to give you a lesser score I would. First I am surprise that Literotica let you put a racist rape story on here!!!! Free of speech and all be damn.. this time. THIS IS TRASH!!!!! I will remember you nick so I will not waste time reading stuff reading written by a racist who hates women ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Little?

There's only 3 inches (and maybe3- 4 years) between her and him, and he's constantly calling her little girl?

You made her out to be 5'9'' for crying out loud.

JFYI, a major portion of white female pornstars is under 5'5''.

Italian and Italo-American girls often do sport large chests, but aren't that tall.

Also, where the frack is the Store Manager? And what's the deal with the old black bitch?

Wendywants2BtakenWendywants2Btakenover 1 year ago

I want to be able to write a true story of me getting taken as a slave to bbc and have a master share me with his friends ❤️❤️💋💋

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous