Melissa the Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RicD
RicD
30 Followers

"Oh..oh yes, I love it Jamal."

"You're my white slave now, you little slut. Anytime I want you to suck me off, anytime I want to fuck you, you better come runnin bitch. I don't care if you're in school, at the mall with your friends, or watchin TV with yo mother in your trailer, when I call, you better bring your ass over my place and be ready for a few hours of fucking. IS THAT CLEAR!"

Melissa struggled to answer as she came again.

"Ye..yes!"

Jamal pulled her hair back brutally hard.

"YOU MEAN YES, MASTER JAMAL!"

"Yes...yes master Jamal!"

He smacked her already horribly sore right ass cheek.

"LOUDER SLUT!"

"YES MASTER JAMAL!"

"That's my bitch," said Jamal, as he leaned back and kept thrusting. He went for another ten minutes, making sure he was really tearing up the little white bitches pussy. She came another four times, and she was begging for it.

"FUCK ME JAMAL, OH GOD, FUCK ME HARDER..." and Melissa knew she meant it. She knew she would never feel better than this. This was what she wanted, she wanted the massive black cock in her white pussy, wanted a black man to dominate her. She was a slave now, a slave with a master and no free will, no purpose but to listen to her African master and do whatever he wanted.

Jamal began to feel himself cum.

"I don't want to get you pregnant yet bitch. Where should I cum?"

"Ill swall....swallow it again master."

"I bet you will. No, how bout I put it here?"

Melissa was confused, then she felt Jamals fingers penetrate her anus. The pain was intense, in concert with the massive cock in her pussy.

"Yeah, right in the ass bitch!"

Melissa couldn't even picture that.

"Jamal, I...I...dont know if I can..."

Jamal grabbed her hair again and pulled her close.

"THAT'S MASTER JAMAL!! DON'T YOU EVER TALK BACK TO ME YOU WHITE SLUT! I WILL KILL YOU!!" he screamed putting his fist near her pretty little white face.

"NOW, YOU WANT TO GET FUCKED IN THE ASS, DON'T YOU?"

"YES MASTER, FUCK ME IN THE ASS!"

With that, Jamal stuck his fingers in to the second knuckle. Melissa's back arched at the electric shock it caused. Jamal laughed and finally pulled his dick out of her pussy, then slammed into her gaping ass.

"AHHH....OH GOD!!!"

Melissa could barely breathe as Jamal pounded her tight rectum. Jamal grabbed her hips and fucked like a jackhammer as he kept up a barrage of smacks against Melissa's white ass. It only lasted two minutes, but it felt like an eternity for Melissa, who was just getting her anus destroyed. Finally, Jamal gasped and put his head back. Melissa felt the hot cum spray inside her, and moaned. Her new master pumped a few more times, then pulled out.

Melissa was so exhausted, so spent, she fell to the ground, leaning against the garbage can. She felt Jamal's cum drip out of her ass. Melissa stared up at a smiling Jamal, who's cock glistened. He began to get dressed.

"That was pretty good bitch. But you got a lot to learn. You go home and have a nice dinner with yo momma. I got yo cell phone number on file, I'll call at 8. You drive over to my house, and I'm going to show you what being a white slave is all about. Might as well tell your momma you won't be comin home til morning," he said, laughing, as he put his pants back on.

Melissa could just stare at his arrogance, his manhood. She craved it now, she wanted him and wanted his domination. She, a white woman, would give herself to him as a trophy, as a slave. Jamal opened the door and began to leave, then the middle aged black woman looked in and laughed. There was the stuck up white bitch from before, in her polo shirt and khaki pants. Now she was on the restroom floor, her pussy and ass smashed, a load of black cum down her throat and seeping out of her ass.

Melissa couldn't wait for tonight.

RicD
RicD
30 Followers
12