Melissa Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers

Being like any man in this situation, I didn't last.

"Ohhhhh Fuuuuuuck I'm comingggggggg."

And then her mouth was flooded. She swallowed every spurt of my cum, and as my cock stopped spurting she released my dick from her mouth and took a breath. "You taste good" was all she said and then went about licking me clean.

Satisfied she had gotten all of my semen, she stood up and I took her in my arms and kissed her. We stood there in the middle of the pasture, bare ass naked, holding each other and enjoyed the afterglow of our oral give and take.

"Melissa", I said "I have fantasized about something like this happening, but I never expected that fantasy to come true."

"I know Pappy, we were just ready for it to happen, and at this point in time I for one am glad it did. I know that I feel more fulfilled and more like a woman than I have in a long time", she said.

I hugged her tight and I know my eyes filled with tears. I had always loved Melissa as a man should love his daughter-in-law. But now I loved her as a lover.

"Get your clothes on" I told her. "Standing naked out here in the middle of the pasture is scandalous".

Melissa laughed, "not near as scandalous as eating your daughter-in-laws pussy", and as she reached for her panties she asked. "Do you think Red can keep a secret"?

It was a little after the middle of the afternoon by this time and as we had returned to completing the task that had so wonderfully been interrupted, my cell phone rang.

"Hello Darlin'" I said as I answered the phone, knowing it was my wife, Amy.

"Hi," she responded. "The grandbabies want to come out to the ranch and have a cookout" She said. "What do you think about that?"

"I think it's a great idea, let me ask Melissa what she thinks" I asked Melissa and she gave her approval. "I guess we're gonna have a cookout" I said into the phone.

"Okay" I said, "Love you baby" I said into the phone and then we hung up.

I looked at Melissa and said to her "Now is your first test on acting like nothing is going on between us".

"I know", she responded, "I think I'll do okay".

"Then let's get a fire laid up and get ready for another round of hotdogs". I said.

"It will be my third round of hotdogs today", she said with her eyes sparkling.

"Yeah, I know, you are gonna have to be more eclectic with your diet" I said.

"As long as I can keep this on my diet", she said as she walked up to me and grasp my dick through my jeans.

"Not a problem. You can have this old man whenever the situation arises", I said as I put my arms around her and pulled her close. "And if need be, I'll see about getting some of those little blue pills so you'll never be without a stiff one".

"You did fine without them today" she said and then she put her arms around me and we kissed the kiss of lovers.

My phone rang again and it was my wife telling me that she had a couple errands to run so they would be here in about two hours.

"We have two hours" I said to Melissa as I closed my cell phone.

We set about getting some fire wood into the fire pit and then jumped in the truck and drove to a little store up the road a few miles and got a twelve pack of beer and iced it down in the cooler. When we got back to the ranch, we broke out the lawn chairs and settled in to enjoy a cold adult beverage. We sat close enough to reach out and touch each other and as we were holding hands I said. "I am so glad today happened like it did. I have fantasized about doing that for quite some time".

I got up and moved Red so he was between the picnic table and the road. "Why did you do that"? Melissa asked.

"I'll show you why," I responded as I took her hand and pulled her out of her chair and led her over to the end of the picnic table.

I turned her so she was leaning against the end of the table and I leaned in and kissed her. She responded to my kiss and we were soon caressing each other. Our kisses became more urgent as our bodies became excited with the stimulation.

I reached down and once again unbuttoned Melissa's jeans and pulled them and her panties down far enough that I had unfettered access to her pussy. My fingers sought out the sweet lips that had become puffy with her excitement.

"Are you going to fuck me?" She asked.

"No." I answered as I pushed her back on the table, which caused her feet to dangle free. I leaned forward and began kissing her stomach as my hand continued to play with the outer lips of her pussy.

"Oh my God", she said, "That feels good Pappy"

I paused long enough to say to her "Don't' call me Pappy"

I resumed kissing her stomach and began to allow my kisses to descend toward her shaved pussy. I reached down and once again pulled off Melissa's boots then slide her jeans and panties unto the ground at her feet.

I spread her legs and kissed downward over her left thigh to her knee. Simultaneously I continued to lightly caress her labia. My mouth switched legs and I started upward from her knee toward her love nest. Melissa's breathing increased and moans escaped her mouth as my fingers continued the dance on her pussy lips.

As my kisses approached her upper thigh Melissa asked "are you going to take all day or are you going to hurry up and eat my pussy"?

"I'm in no hurry", I told her. "Besides when I do start eating your pussy, you won't last long".

"Sound sure of yourself", she said.

With that I leaned over and my lips contacted her pussy and I sucked her labia into my mouth.

Melissa let out a scream that I know the neighbors heard. "Suck that pussy" she said. "Eat meeeeeeeeeeeee" she screamed again as I tongued her clit. I then set about sucking and licking her pussy with all the expertise my experience had taught me. I pushed her legs up over her chest and spread them so that her pussy and ass were lewdly on display. I looked at her and said "This is the most beautiful thing in the world, your pussy and ass opened up like this".

I sucked her lips into my mouth again and probed deep into her pussy with my tongue. Melissa was writhing on the table so much I was constantly pulling her back to center so I could continue with my loving of her sex. I licked down to her ass hole and she lurched upward almost breaking my nose with her pubic bone. I went back to work sucking and licking on her pussy and my fingers began rubbing over her clit.

"Baby I'm close", she panted. "Oh my God, what ever you do don't stop. Please don't stop".

I didn't. My other hand slide under my chin and I pushed a finger into her pussy and began finger fucking her as I continued mauling her pussy and clit with my mouth.

"Oh damn, I'm gonna cum baby. I'm gonna cum, I'm gonna cum"

Sensing the right second, as I felt her pussy begin to contract I sucked hard on the lips of her pussy and at the same time I pinched her clit and pulled my finger from her pussy and massaged her asshole.

Melissa came with such force I had trouble hanging on. "I'm cummmmmmiiiiinnnnggg," she screamed out. "Ohhhhh Goooodddddd I'm cumming, I'm cumming, I'm cumming", as she flooded my mouth with her pussy juice. God did it taste wonderful.

I continued all of my movements on her pussy and asshole to make her orgasm last as long as I could. Her legs squeezed my head and her breath was coming in pants between holding her breath.

Her orgasm began to subside and I stopped my ministrations except for licking her pussy. I wanted to get all of the pussy juice from her I could, damn did she taste good. I was watching her face and as she looked down at me she said. "Damn that was one hell of an orgasm."

"Glad you liked it," I said

"Like it hell, I loved it. You can do that to me as often as you want."

"Well baby, I will want to do it often. I love making you cum like that and I love the taste of your pussy when you cum in my mouth".

She pulled herself up to a sitting position and I reached between her legs and patted her pussy. "God I love the taste of a women when she cums." I leaned in and kissed her. "Mmm, I like the taste of me too," she said laughingly.

"I hate to break up this pussy eating fest, but we're gonna have company in a little bit," I said.

"Yes I know," she responded "and I almost wish they weren't coming so we could continue or little sex session."

"Melissa, this doesn't have to end here. Without giving it any thought, I for one want to bring you this happiness and wonderful feeling whenever I can, but I also know that you have commitments and people that depend upon you and your free time is limited. You also will wake up tomorrow morning and I'd bet you will wonder what the hell it is you allowed to happen here today.

"But from my side of the table what happened here today were two people showing their love for each other. We shared the most intimate 'I Love You' that anyone can. There is no higher expression of love than making love to someone, and that is what we did here today. We said 'I Love You'. No, we didn't have intercourse, but we still made love.

"Our relationship from this point forward is entirely in your hands. If you want to continue with a sexual relationship, I will welcome that and promise to never be a complacent lover. If you don't, I will continue to love you as I always have and cherish the memory of today forever, now I have said everything I wanted to say except I love you.

Melissa sat very quietly for some time before she looked over at me. "Why did you tell me not to call you Pappy when we were making love?"

"Can you guarantee me that when you and Colt are deep in the throes of passion that a thought of today will not enter your thoughts you will not call out my name?" I asked.

"No" she quietly responded.

"Then don't call me Pappy ever again when we are being intimate. Call me anything else, even call me Colt, but don't call me Pappy."

By this time Melissa had pulled her panties, jeans and boots back on for the second time. And it turned out to be none too soon. Within minutes Amy and two beautiful grandbabies pulled up to the gate.

We had a beautiful cook out and enjoyed "Smores" after the sun went down. Chairs were pulled up around the campfire and talk got quiet as the sun dropped below the horizon.

There is nothing in this world more precious that to have your grandbaby cuddle up on your lap and falling asleep while watching the embers of a fire grow cold.

thisisnew
thisisnew
67 Followers
12