Melissa's Adventure

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
luvmymilf
luvmymilf
37 Followers

"I wish I'd brought my dildo," she said.

"See what you can find in the bags," I replied.

Pulling her hands away from herself, she reached into one of the bags and began to dig. A smile crossed her face as she pulled something out of one of the bags.

"Hello there," she exclaimed as she pulled a medium sized cucumber out of the bag and held it up for the driver to see. "Mmmm," she moaned, "this is going to feel soooo good."

I continued watching in the mirror as she began to rub the cucumber up and down between her dripping pussy lips. It was glistening in the glow of the truck's headlights. She licked her juices off of it, and then lowered it back between her legs. I could hear the sucking sounds of her wetness as she slowly sank the full body of the cucumber into herself.

I could imagine how good she looked as it parted her swollen pussy, sawing in and out of her heavenly sex. Her lips would be stretched, tugging at it, refusing to let it withdraw. I imagined I could feel her inner muscles pulsing, trying to squeeze the pseudo cock in two. I saw her eyes roll back as she plunged it inside of herself. I reached back and began to pinch her nipples, feeling her body shake as she shuddered through an apparent orgasm.

"I wish I had your cock in my ass!" she shrieked, nearing another orgasm. "I want to show him how kinky I am."

I watched with glances in the rearview mirror as she rolled over onto her belly and raised her delicious, round ass into the air. Licking her middle finger, she reached back, plunging it into her puckered back entrance as she continued to work the bumpy green vegetable in and out of her dripping hole. Once again, I could hear her wetness as she worked the green invader in and out of her cunt. The car was beginning to smell of her delicious, sexy aroma.

"I'm cumming again!" she screamed at the top of her lungs. "Pull over, I want to suck your cock and taste your cum!"

Looking for someplace to turn off, I noticed a sign for a rest area up ahead. "There's a rest stop up ahead." I told her.

"Pull in! I can't wait any longer," she moaned.

Reaching the ramp to enter the rest area, I slowed down and put on my turn signal to pull in. I glanced into the mirror and noticed that the truck also had its blinker on.

Was he following us...?

Entering the nearly deserted rest area, I pulled into the closest parking space. Melissa climbed up into the front seat. She was busy pulling her dress back on.

"What are you doing?" I asked.

"I want to do it outside" she replied, her voice ragged from her screaming orgasm just moments before. Holding her dress closed with one hand, she stepped out of the car.

I looked around and noticed that the truck had pulled into a parking space at the other end of the rest area. I saw the truck but I couldn't see the driver. I looked back at Melissa and saw her dashing barefoot through the grass toward a group of picnic tables near the wood line. I could barely make her out in the darkness. Tucking my cock back into my shorts, I soon followed her through the grass to the tables.

Reaching the tables, she turned toward me and sat on the table top. Her legs were spread, and her dress was hanging wide open. I watched as she slipped a finger between her legs. Hearing her moan, I could see her finger glistening with her wetness as I finally reached the table.

"I'm so horny. I can't believe what I did in front of that truck driver," she exclaimed.

Saying nothing, I unzipped and pulled my cock out of my shorts. I stood there, my erection dangling between us. I could see a drop of pre cum shining on the head and starting to run down the shaft. Melissa slid off the table, knelt down, and ran her tongue up the length of my cock. I moaned as she finally paid me the attention I had been craving.

"Mmmm, I love the taste of that," she said, tilting her head back and smiling at me.

"You're so sexy. I can't believe how lucky I am," I said, bending down and kissing her hard on the lips. I could taste the saltiness of my cock on her lips, turning me on even more. Breaking our passionate kiss, she bent her head back down and once again popped my cock into her mouth.

"Ooooohhh," I moaned, closing my eyes and enjoying one of her expert blow jobs. I felt her hand grasp my shaft and begin stroking up and down; just the way I like it. I could feel a major load of jism getting ready to erupt when I heard a noise.

I looked over my shoulder for the source of that noise and saw the driver of the truck, the one that Melissa had put on the show for. He was sporting an impressive bulge in his jeans as he approached. He stopped short when he saw me looking at him.

I felt Melissa pull her mouth off of my cock. I couldn't believe my eyes when she waved him closer to us.

"Hi there," she said to the stranger.

"How are y'all doing this evening?" he asked. "That was one hell of a display you put on back there, I thought I was going to wreck my truck watching you."

"Did you like what you saw?" asked Melissa, pulling her mouth from my cock yet again.

"Yes ma'am," replied the driver. "My name is Tom, and I would love to see some more if y'all don't mind me watching."

Staring at bulge in his pants, Melissa replied, "It's very nice to meet you Tom, that's quite a bulge you're sporting. Why don't you show me what you've got in there?"

I almost couldn't believe what I was hearing.

Hearing her invitation, Tom swallowed hard and pulled his cock out of his pants. It was as impressive as I'd thought it would be. As he stood there before us, I could easily see the veins bulging from the sides of his shaft.

"That's a very nice cock you've got there Tom. Would you like to join us?" Mel inquired.

Hearing her invitation to him, my jaw dropped in disbelief. We had teasingly talked of a threesome to each other before, but I had always pictured myself with two women. The thought of sharing my wife with another man hadn't entered my mind.

Tom swallowed hard again and glanced over at me.

"What the hell, why not?" I thought and quickly nodded my approval.

"You two get naked, now," Melissa ordered, looking first at me, then at Tom.

Who was I to argue? Clearly she was in charge of things at this point.

I watched as Tom stripped off his jeans and T-shirt. It was apparent that he worked out. He had well defined muscles in his chest, broad shoulders, and a trim waistline to go with his large cock. He finished undressing and stepped toward us.

I pulled my shorts and T-shirt off and stood on Melissa's right while Tom was standing to her left. Still kneeling, she reached up and grasped both of our cocks. I felt a shiver run up my spine as she began to lightly stroke. After a moment or two of her ministration, she leaned over and took my member into her mouth, still stroking Tom as she sucked. Too soon it seemed, she removed her mouth from me, and placed it on Tom's hardness. She was moaning and getting more turned on by the minute. Back and forth she went, sucking first on my cock, and then on Tom's. Suddenly, she stopped and stood up. Tom and I watched as Melissa backed up and propped her ass on the picnic table. Smiling and curling her finger in a "come here" motion, she laid back flat on the table top.

Walking up to her, I couldn't resist putting my face in between her legs to taste her dripping nectar. Placing her feet on the table and spreading her legs, I knelt down and engulfed her pouting lips with my mouth. I looked up and saw Tom bent over from the side. He was busy licking and sucking on her firm tits. Melissa was moaning in horny pleasure, her head lolling from side to side.

I felt her grab my head with both hands, pulling my face tighter to her drenched snatch. Tom hopped up on the table, placing put his cock at her hungry lips. Melissa moaned as she opened her mouth and inhaled his cock. I knew he was enjoying her blowjob when I heard a pleasurable groan escape his mouth.

As she worked Tom with her talented mouth, I took her clit between my lips, thrashing it with my tongue. She pumped her hips up and down and began to suck Tom's cock in earnest. We continued like this for a few moments, the silence broken only by the occasional moan of pleasure. I could see their bodies illuminated in the headlights of passing cars.

It was such a surreal scene, watching my wife, the mother of our children, suck on this handsome stranger's cock. I watched her cheeks bulge as she fed his length into her mouth. Sticking her tongue out, she began to deep throat our new friend. She held him in there until she began to gag. Pulling back and gathering her breath, her hands wrapped around his thighs as she again plunged his cock into the depths of her throat. Tom had his head leaned back as he enjoyed her talents.

Pulling her mouth off of him, she looked at me."Fuck Me! Fuck me hard!" she demanded.

Obeying her order, I stood up and stuffed my cock into her steaming passage. Her muscles, feeling like a thousand massaging little fingers along the length of my shaft, threatened to milk my seed in an instant. I had to concentrate on not cumming too quickly, wanting this feeling to last forever. The only sounds you could hear were the slap of my hips as I thrust into her and the slurping noises she was making on Tom's cock.

"I'm close to cumming, but I want to fuck you before I do," Tom said to Melissa. His voice was just above a whisper, and I could hear the excitement as he spoke.

"I can't wait to feel you inside of me," Melissa whispered back.

"Oh my God," I thought, "she's really going to go through with this." I was both nervous and excited at the prospect of my wife letting this stranger have his way with her.

I stopped thrusting and pulled my cock from her snatch as Melissa got up from the table. She instructed Tom to hop up, and pushed him onto his back. It was the same position she had just been in. He was lying with his head away from me as I stood at his feet. She had him scoot all the way onto the table, and then climbed onto the table and straddled his groin. Facing away from me, she reached between her legs for his engorged fuck stick. Grabbing it, she began to rub his cock up and down the length of her dripping slit. Her juices were running out of her cunt, onto his throbbing cock.

Placing his steely cock at her entrance, she paused for a second, and then began to lower herself onto his thick rod. I watched it stretch her out a bit as she slowly slid down his length. I heard her moan as she slowly began to hump up and down, gradually picking up the pace. Pinching her nipples and rolling her head back and forth, she seemed lost in another world. Leaning forward she whispered something into his ear. They both let out a gentle laugh at whatever she had said.

Feeling the combined pangs of jealousy and lust, I watched her ass work up and down as she fucked him. Occasionally pausing, she would sit up and grind her hips in circles, driving his cock as deep as it would go into her hungry hole. I was about to go crazy with excitement, so I stepped up to the end of the table. As I did, I placed my hand between her shoulder blades and gently pushed her forward. She leaned over, her tits dangled in Tom's face. He wasted no time licking and sucking her nipples.

Leaned over as she was, her ass was in the air and very accessible. I leaned forward and began to tongue her puckered hole, making it nice and slippery. Once she was lubed up I pointed my tongue and tried to penetrate her dusky opening. I began massaging her in the patch of skin between where Tom's cock was making her squirm and her rear passage. Feeling this new sensation, she moaned loudly and thrust her ass back toward me. Emboldened by her enthusiastic response, I pulled my tongue away and directly massaged her asshole with my thumb. Hearing another enthusiastic moan from my wife, I stuck my index finger in my mouth, getting it nice and wet. Pulling my finger out of my mouth, I placed it at the entrance to her ass. Melissa usually doesn't agree to anal that often, but seemed more than willing when my index finger penetrated her tight ring.

"Oh, yes!" she said, grinding herself harder onto Tom. "I want to feel both of you inside me."

Moving to the other end, in front of them and climbing onto the table, I straddled Tom's head and placed my cock in front of Melissa's face. I grasped a handful of her hair and pulled her head toward me, getting my cock nice and slippery as it entered her mouth. She sucked me hungrily as she continued to bounce on the truck driver's hard shaft.

After a moment of her sucking, I withdrew from her mouth. Her lipstick was smeared and a string of saliva ran from the head of my cock to her lips. It was like a scene out of a porn movie, except this was my beautiful wife in the starring role instead of an actress.

I could feel my cock swinging as I walked back to the other end of the table, again taking up position behind her. Climbing onto the table and straddling both of them, I grasped Melissa by her hips. I grabbed my cock and teased her little rosebud with its slick, helmet shaped head.

"Stick it in me baby. Fuck my ass," urged my horny wife.

Lining up with the entrance to her back door, I pressed forward and felt the tightness of her ass slowly give way to my slippery cock. I felt the tight ring of her sphincter stretching to accommodate me. I felt her incredible snugness as the head made it through, followed by the rest of my cock. Slowly easing into her ass, I could feel Tom's cock thrusting inside her pussy, stimulating my own cock in the process.

"Unnnngh! That feels incredible," she shrieked as I buried my length in her ass.

My head was spinning as we lived out another fantasy of ours. Melissa had experienced double penetration with my cock and her dildo, but having two live cocks in both of her holes had whipped her into a frenzy of sweaty, passionate sexuality. I don't know who was enjoying this more, me or her. My initial feelings of jealousy had been shoved aside by my overpowering lust. Melissa had put both her hands on the table and was wildly working her ass up and down at an ever increasing pace. I thought my heart might burst out of my chest if she kept this up much longer.

"I'm cumming!" Melissa squealed as she bucked wildly on top of Tom's cock. With my cock buried in her ass at the same time, the feeling was almost unbearable. I could feel my own orgasm quickly approaching as Tom hollered that he too was going to cum.

"I want you both to cum all over me," Melissa said.

Tom and I pulled out of her holes, and Melissa flipped over onto her back. Tom and I stood on either side of her, furiously stroking our cocks as we fondled her tits and rubbed her sensitive clit with our free hands.

"I want you to cum on my face," my wife begged, rolling over and sitting up on her knees with her feet behind her. Clasping her hands behind her back in a submissive pose, she closed her eyes and stuck her chin out in anticipation of a deluge of cum.

"I'm cumming," Tom cried, climbing onto the attached bench and putting his cock close to Melissa's face. I watched as he started shooting his load. His first shot hit her in the side of the nose, the rest splashing her cheeks, hair and chin. When he was done shooting, she took his cock into her mouth to suckle his last few drops of cum.

"Ooooh, that feels hot," I heard her say as she ran her finger across her cum plastered chin, gathering up some of Tom's sticky semen.

She stuck her cum coated finger in her mouth and licked it clean.

"Mmmmm, tastes good too," Melissa teased, looking at me.

She then swiped her finger along her cheek, gathering up more of his semen. Licking her finger clean a second time. She wagged her tongue at me, showing me what she had gathered. I could clearly see the whiteness of his seed on her tongue. Withdrawing her into her mouth, I saw her swallow. She again stuck her tongue out to show me that it was empty. She beamed a slutty smile when she saw the look of lust I wore on my face.

Her wicked smile and the sight of Tom's jism dripping from her pretty face onto her heaving tits sent me over the edge. I climbed onto the bench just as my cock started to erupt. My first shot hit her square in the face, covering her mouth with a large splash of my hot semen. My second shot was aimed lower, spraying her neck and tits as she leaned back and pressed her tits together. Using the copious amounts of spunk for lubrication, I rubbed my cock in the tunnel she had created. When I was finished, she cleaned my cock as she had Tom's.

Opening my eyes, I noticed that the cum dripping from Melissa's face and tits had run down her torso, pooling in her belly button. What hadn't been caught in her belly button had run down between her legs and onto the table. She had a little cum river stretching from her face to her hairless snatch. I could smell the sweet, sweaty aroma of our three bodies as we came down from our sexual high.

It had felt so good to finally cum, I thought I might pass out. I was seeing stars and my knees were shaking. I had to sit down next to her. Recovering slightly, I leaned over and planted a loving kiss on her cum covered lips. I could taste the combined juices as our tongues teased about. Pulling back just a bit, I whispered a soft "I love you" into her ear.

The End

luvmymilf
luvmymilf
37 Followers
12