Melissa's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1970man
1970man
28 Followers

"Roll over, darlin'," he said as he approached her. Melissa did as instructed, making a show of rolling over slowly so I could see my cum sliding down her streaked torso, and came to rest on her stomach.

The guy took hold of her g-string and slid it off, throwing it over to me. I couldn't resist a deep, creepy but instinctive sniff of the crotch. Sweet Lord, my cock would be hard in no time.

The guy slid his cock up and down her slit from behind and then just rammed it home in one motion, burying it to the hilt. Melissa squealed as she was penetrated then sighed heavily as the cock retreated and was then thrust home again.

As the guy started ramming into her, another bloke climbed up onto the table, his legs spread wide, and pushed his cock to Melissa's lips. Resisting the knob, she took hold of it, lifted it and attacked the balls underneath. She sucked on each ball in turn and then took both in her mouth, rolling them around her tongue for a while.

Then she released them and slid her snaking tongue down the underside of his ball-sack. She took a swipe at his anus and then pressed her tongue against the tight opening. The guy did not put up any resistance as she attacked his bumhole like she was devouring an ice-cream.

All the while, her cunt was being pounded by the huge slug behind her.

As much as this scene was getting me ready to go again, it suddenly occurred to me that the boot of my car was full of coolers containing drinks and boxes of snacks and that I should probably bring them in. I quickly pulled on my pants and got one of the other guys to do the same. We went out and unloaded the refreshments and carried them in.

I didn't notice the new guy at first, as I was busy setting up a drinks table in the corner. But when I turned around and saw him, my first reaction was to think "fuck, we're busted."

Then it occurred to me that I had legitimately hired the place for the evening, however sordid our activities were, and in any case the new guy was just sitting there, fully-clothed, watching proceedings intently. I thought to go over and introduce myself and invite him to participate, but then thought, no, he seems happy, I'll just let him be.

And who could blame him - the same guy was still pounding Melissa from behind, really letting her have it - the flesh of her perfect, round bum rippled with every harsh thrust. And all the time Melissa had her face literally buried between the other guy's buttocks as she pumped his cock, sight unseen, with her hand.

I had stopped watching the guy pound her cunt from behind (though I was still aware of his consistent and now quite loud grunting) as I watched my dirty little slut being dirtier and sluttier than ever before, her tongue probing a stranger's arse.

She then turned to one side and slid two fingers into her mouth. She sucked on them for a while before pulling them out, completely soaked with saliva. Then, mercilessly, she slid them into the guy's arsehole and returned to licking, slathering her tongue around her probing fingers.

Now, I don't know how long I could've lasted with that sort of treatment, but this guy was holding on as best he could. My girl's right hand slid up and down his throbbing cock as her left hand and tongue worked his arse and her body slid back and forth with the pounding from behind.

Five minutes I reckon he lasted. The explosion came as Melissa momentarily let go of his cock and it bounced on her head, exploding. Ropes, again, of semen spurted from this guy's cock. The first couple flying over Melissa's head and landing on the small of her back, between the two cute dimples just above her bum. The third rope flew a shorter distance and fell between her shoulder blades and into the tied-back hair. Subsequent bursts and finally a spewing, then dribbling, stream soaked into her hair. And only after he had finished ejaculating did Melissa pull her fingers from his anus, prop herself up on her elbows and suck her fingers.

And within seconds of that, the guy in her pussy moaned a loud "oooohhhh" and released his stream into that tight young cunt.

As the table guy climbed down, expertly wiping his still-dripping cock on Melissa's forehead, the guy behind thrust into her a couple more times and then pulled his cock from her, trailing a strand of cum between his cock and her pussy. The strand broke and dropped between her legs.

There were a few seconds of quiet bliss for Melissa as she rested her head on her folded arms for a moment. I looked over and saw the mysterious new guy, shirt off and pulling down his dirty jeans. Only now did I really take much notice of him - older, maybe late 50s - early 60s, stubbly chin, quite thin and unremarkable. He was now stripped down to a pair of boxers and sat back down again. Looked like he was fixing to be the seventh (including me) in our group

A new one of the five original guys moved in. He was also lubricating his cock as he approached the table. He was polite enough to ask her if she was "okay with anal" before she flipped over again, indicating her assent.

Front and back, she was now streaked with cum. The load that I had earlier unleashed on her front was smeared around her tits and stomach.

Melissa put her hands behind her knees and pulled her legs back, exposing her tight little arsehole to the new stranger. He was in for a treat. During anal sex, Melissa liked to squeeze the cock out with her arse during the out-thrust, somehow making the in-thrust more intense.

The guy slid his lubricated fingers to her dusky, puckered hole and wet it up before sliding two fingers deep inside of her. He worked them around, making sure she was well lubed-up. Then he took hold of his engorged cock and pushed it to her sphincter. With a firm grip, he pushed and his cock-head slid into her arse. Melissa winced, her eyes tightly closed as the big knob penetrated her.

He paused for a second before beginning to slide his fat cock deeper into her. Sliding deeper and deeper, Melissa still kept her eyes shut as her tight arse (trust me, it was tight) took the huge slug. Finally, he was as deep as he could go, his balls hanging against her back.

As he slid his cock out of her, I heard a sharp intake of breath from him and I knew she was taking control. Extended to a position with just the head in her anus, he then slammed his cock back into her.

As their rhythm started to kick in, the final of the original five climbed up onto the table to lend a hand, taking Melissa's legs from her, to help hold them back, whilst draping his shaft across her face. She wasted no time slurping the head of his cock into her mouth.

The cock slid deeper into Melissa's throat and she tilted her head back to accommodate it, her throat expanding as the cock slid down it. Meanwhile at the other end her arsehole was now being steadily pounded.

Melissa's body writhed and contorted as she was fucked from both ends. The guy fucking her arsehole was grunting and swearing, pounding at the tight orifice. Meanwhile, the guy with his cock in her mouth had forgotten his job in keeping her legs pulled back and now held Melissa's neck, just below her ears, with both hands, and was giving her a good throat-fucking.

The guy fucking Melissa's arse lasted maybe another 10 minutes before he was grunting heavily and ready to explode. Melissa was working her pussy furiously with her hand and getting her throat fucked, while holding her legs back. It was a supreme effort in strength and flexibility.

And then the guy in her arse exploded. Long, loud grunts extended into moans as he unloaded in Melissa's tight anus. Three or four more shuddering thrusts and he slid his cock out of her. Melissa gasped around the shaft in her throat as the fat knob popped from her arse.

The guy retreated, rubbing his slick cock. As he walked away, Melissa grabbed his hand and pulled him back. Extracting the cock from her throat, she turned to the one that had just been in her arse and sucked it clean for a few minutes while the guy on the table looked on.

She then turned to the guy on the table, smiling as she stood up. She asked him to lie back on the table, wiping smears of cum from the vinyl with her forearm. As the guy lay back, she straddled him, impaling herself instantly on him, allowing his cock to plunge into her cunt. She lifted herself slightly, the cock emerging from her pussy again, repositioned herself and then slid back down on it.

She then turned to me and beckoned me with her finger. Before coming over to the table, I took a squirt of lubricant and started rubbing it into my cock. I knew just what was required here, and I wandered over and slid a lubricated finger into Melissa's anus. As I slid another finger in, pushing both fingers deeply into her cum-filled pussy, I could feel the other guy's cock slowly sliding in and out of her cunt.

I pulled my fingers out and sucked them clean, then crouched down and pushed my tongue to Melissa's arsehole. I tasted the scent of her glistening, fucked arse, pulling her buttocks apart and driving my tongue into the tight, puckered hole. I had to move my face up and down with her slow, pulsing slide up and down the other guy's cock, in order to maintain contact between her arse and my tongue, but jeez, she tasted good. Her arse was gorgeous. The skin was slightly darker than the rest of her, the entrance wrinkled but not overly so. Gorgeous.

Once I had taken my fill of tasting her sweet bum, I stood up, ran my hand over my well-lubricated cock and pushed the knob to Melissa's anus. I rubbed it up and down the outside of the entrance in time to her pulsing slow fuck of the other guy before taking a firm grip and pushing.

Slowly my cock-head entered her arsehole. It slid in slowly at first with a slight squelch as it pushed in and her arsehole closed around the rim of my circumcised cock. She had stopped sliding up and down on the other guy to allow me to push it in. Slowly I began sliding the shaft into the tight opening, feeling the previous guy's cum squelch around my cock. Slowly, it entered her, inch-by-inch, until I could push it no further.

I then slowly retreated and there was that familiar feeling as Melissa helped to push my cock from her arse. With the rim of her arse clamped again around the head of my cock, I again pushed it deeply into her. So, the rhythm began, slowly at first. The position was not easy. I had to prop myself up a little.

But as I began sliding in and out of her, she started sliding up and down - well, more kind of forward and back, on the other guy's cock. And we settled into a fine rhythm. Soon we were steadily, though not quickly, sliding in and out of both of Melissa's holes, synchronised and filling her.

This other guy was good. We pushed in and out of her pussy and arsehole like the pistons of a motorcycle, cocks sliding in and out in opposite motions to each other. Melissa moaned her appreciation.

After some time, she then curved to one side and somehow motioned for someone else to join her. One of the bystanders came over and proffered his cock to her. She accepted the offering and slid her lips over the cock and then allowed it to slide deep into her mouth. And with that, there were no more orifices to fill.

She sucked deeply, hungrily on the cock in her mouth, occasionally allowing it to emerge so that she could suck on the guy's balls, his cock draped over her face.

And then another guy came over and she soon had two cocks in her mouth - four cocks now inside her. I knew she was loving it as soft purrs and high-pitched moans were elicited from deep inside of her.

After a time, the second guy withdrew from her mouth and allowed the first guy her full attention. He went back and sat down as the three of us continued to pound Melissa, the speed of the action increasing.

The performance seemed to go on forever - a blissful forever, as I was lost in the ecstasy of my cock penetrating her tight young arsehole, aided by that characteristic pushing and releasing from inside her, something I'd not felt until I met her. I don't know how long it really was. There was a clock on the wall, but it was behind me.

The guy in Melissa's cunt let go first. Groaning loudly he announced he was going to cum. She told him to do it deep inside her and as he exploded I could just feel the action that was going on in her pussy as I pounded her anus. She had stopped working my cock over with her arse as I fucked her, because she was soaking up the other guy's cum and having another orgasm herself.

As he drained his balls into her cunt, the guy underneath kind of went limp and just lay there, with Melissa squeezing the last drops of cum from his dick. The poor guy had to stay there now. I was lasting a long time this time around and I wasn't about to break my rhythm, ploughing into that tight young arse. I grabbed her ponytail and held on. It was wet with cum from earlier.

The other guy was luckier. After having his cock released while Melissa and her mate orgasmed, he slid it back into her mouth. She returned to sucking him and squeezing the life out of my cock in her arse.

And he lasted maybe five more minutes before his cock exploded in her mouth. I could see the change in his thrusts and in the hollow of her cheeks, as she sucked his seed from his cock. Finally she released the shaft and sucked daintily on the head for a while before releasing him. As our mate retreated to the chairs, Melissa laid her cheek on the chest of the guy underneath her. I could see her, lips pouted, rolling the cum around inside her mouth and then swallow it.

Another few minutes and I could feel myself welling up now too. My cock was tingling and pulsing and Melissa was not letting up with the squeezing and releasing. My cock exploded at the point of most depth and as my cock slid backwards. It felt like it was pushing my cock out and I stopped it halfway, pushing back into her arse to full depth as the second third and fourth wave of my semen spewed into her. A series of tiny, sharp thrusts and my cock was finally drained.

I stood in that crouched, contorted position for a while before realising, as my ecstasy hadn't allowed me before, just how uncomfortable it was.

I slid my cock from her, stood down and kissed one of her butt-cheeks. She rolled off of the other guy, his half-limp dick sliding from her vagina as he moved to one side.

She lay on her back, her body glistening with sweat and I asked her if she was okay. She silently smiled and nodded, closing her eyes and raising her hands above her head. I kissed her softly on the lips before following the other guy over to the refreshment area.

As we gathered around, guzzling beers, the conversation was all congratulatory and full of praise for Melissa's efforts. The naked circle of guys was satisfied.

It was quite a few minutes before I realised that Melissa wasn't with us. The realisation came slowly. Then I turned to see where she was and I saw her, laid back on the table, her head to one side, her eyes closed and her arms still above her head, as the mysterious, aging stranger ploughed into her pussy. I had completely forgotten about him, to be honest, just sitting in the corner for most of the night. But there he was, fucking my girl. I tapped one of the other guys on the shoulder and he turned around. For ten minutes, we watched the aging dude hammer Melissa's already-filled cunt.

Then he stopped for a moment, grunted and started slamming faster into her. After about a dozen thrusts into her, he blew his load into her with the next one. Grunting loudly he further filled her pussy while she laid back, passively, eyes closed and smiling.

When he pulled his, actually quite huge, cock from her, he swiped the head on the inside of her upper thigh, leaving a sticky trail. Then he just went to the corner, sat down and started pulling on his clothes.

I picked up a beer, took it over and handed it to him. "Traveller?" I said. He thanked me, placed the beer on the ground beside him as he buttoned his shirt. When he was dressed, he just got up, took the beer and left.

As I returned to the group of guys, Melissa woke from her reverie and joined us. One of the guys asked her what she would like to drink. Vodka was the answer, so he poured her an indecently large glass.

We all stood or sat around, chatting, laughing. Melissa, otherwise naked, was still wearing her stockings, which I had not noticed before. And they were remarkably straight and undamaged by the storm that had gone before. She sat down across my lap and laughed with me and the other guys as we got slowly drunker. Occasionally, she would give me a vodka and cum soaked French kiss.

And as we got more intoxicated, she started going around the circle playing with cocks, sliding her hands over arses and between arse-cheeks. And while a couple of the guys explored around the rooms, she got to her knees and took two more guys over the edge, sucking the cum from deep inside them and swallowing the sticky resultant mess.

By now I think each of us (well, besides the old stranger) had cum in or on her twice. I had another go, lying her flat on the table and pushing my cock into her arse from above, lying on top of her. I love this position, lowering myself onto her. I came in her again, this time to a lesser degree than before, and dropped on top of her, kissing her neck for a while.

The next, maybe, two hours or a bit more were just a party. We drank (well, the guys had one designated driver, who just drank water), laughed, carried on. Melissa got plenty more cock, fucked a few more times.

When one of the guys returned from exploring, with the uninteresting news that there was an empty Jacuzzi in another room, Melissa's eyes lit up unexpectedly.

"Well, one last fantasy before we all go home," she said.

I was intrigued.

She insisted we all follow her while the exploring guy showed her where the Jacuzzi was.

Reaching the Jacuzzi room, we saw a smallish tub, maybe made for three or four people, with a foot-wide rim around it. Melissa climbed in, sealed the drain and announced that the final scene before she sent them all on their way was, as she mischievously put it, Golden Shower Fantasy.

She knelt down in the middle of the Jacuzzi, sitting on her stockinged feet and looked quizzically at the assembled guys - six of us. We exchanged glances between one another, before one hardy soul stood forward. This shouldn't be too hard - we had all downed a few beers in the hours since we started.

Balancing on the edge of the Jacuzzi and looming over our young slut, he pointed his cock towards her and unleashed a ragged stream of piss - it's pretty hard to maintain a tidy stream straight after sex. The trail first hit the floor of the Jacuzzi in front of Melissa and then, as our hero lifted his cock higher, crept to her knee, up her stockinged thigh and to her pussy, then up her stomach and chest, until he was pissing all over her face and into her hair. The stream made a gurgling sound as it flowed into her open mouth.

He went on forever, soaking my girl in piss. It dribbled down her naked body, making her stockings transparent, and pooled in the bottom of the Jacuzzi. When the guy had finished, she was saturated and grinning from ear to ear as she sat in a shallow pool of faintly yellow liquid.

Two more guys climbed up to do the balancing act on the edge of the Jacuzzi. The bloke on the left had obviously been Melissa's favourite all night - a strapping guy closer to her age than the rest of us, he was buff and packed the biggest package of the night.

Both guys unleashed at the same time. Although her favourite was there, she offered herself up generously to both, arching her back as they pissed all over her body. Straightening up, she took both streams in the face followed by one of the guys pissing over her head and into her hair. She even took a big mouthful from her favourite and swallowed it.

1970man
1970man
28 Followers