Melissa's Birthday Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
1970man
1970man
28 Followers

Like the first guy, these two both went on forever. Their target was drenched, the pool in the bottom of the Jacuzzi getting deeper as they soaked her.

As they stepped down, I was up next. Designated driver guy stepped up next to me. As I started pissing on my lover (man, that sounds weird), designated driver guy took a different approach and started jerking off. Melissa smiled at him, and then turned to me, my stream of urine splashing in her face. She opened her mouth and I pissed into it. She let the first mouthful dribble out over her tits and then swallowed the next. And the next. I wasn't sure how I felt about this.

Then, distracted by his grunting, she turned to designated driver guy just as he blew his load, a stream of semen arcing from his cock and landing in her hair. The second shot splashed on her face, the third on her chest, then a dribble. She knelt forward and caught the flow on her tongue as I pissed down her back.

When he was done, she took her semen-covered tongue back into her mouth and swallowed before sucking his cock for a while.

He then leaned back and unleashed his ragged stream of piss on her. I had finished so stood down, to be replaced by the last guy.

When all had finally emptied themselves onto her, Melissa reached down and took a puddle of the liquid in her hands and poured it over her face. She then stood up and bowed, eliciting a round of applause from the guys, before announcing "that concludes the entertainment for the evening, Gentlemen. Thank you for coming."

Another round of applause and the guys started shuffling out of the room, each taking a kiss on the cheek from the piss-wet nymph.

I told Melissa I would be back in a few minutes as I escorted the guys out. They all got dressed and after I pulled on some pants and they helped me load all the paraphernalia into my car, they drove off, all piled into one car.

I went back to the Jacuzzi room, expecting Melissa to be making use of the showers and cleaning off. But as I entered the room, there she was, lying in the slightly-yellow puddle of liquid in the bottom of the Jacuzzi, rolling around in it. Her stockings were translucent, but for the lace at their tops and the seams, miraculously straight, up the back. She sat up and beckoned me. I hesitated.

"Oh, come on," she pleaded. So I pulled off my trousers and in I stepped, standing in the pool. It seemed about an inch deep, but when I do the mental calculations, that seems like a lot of piss.

Standing there, she embraced me and we kissed. Man, she was pungent. But irresistible. We kissed deeply for a long time. I only barely noticed the piss running down my leg. She just let it flow. Dirty little slut.

"Seriously?" I said.

She just laughed and kept on pissing, pulling me down into the puddle.

"Thank you for the best birthday present ever," she said, as we kissed some more.

1970man
1970man
28 Followers