Melissa's Conversion Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Damn, look at her ride that cock. I'd say that he's already turned her into an obedient slut."

I started talking to them. I wanted to tell them how it felt.

"Oh my god! I can feel him so deep! Oh my god I love this cock. I love it! Keep fucking me! Make me take it! Own my little pussy! Oh my god I'm cumming!"

Jim started to hammer me as hard as he could-driving his cock all the way home each time he thrust up into me. It was incredible and I almost passed out as I came and came and came.

Then Jim drove all the way into me and held me down on his fully embedded moster cock, as he blasted me full of his hot seed. He was all up in me and I could feel the hot cum way in the back of my vagina.

As I babbled and contracted and came on his cock, Jim started to whisper in my ear.

"Good girl. Now I want you clean my cock and then follow my orders."

I said "yes, sir," as my climax continued to roll on. His cock felt so incredible inside me and I was still quivering and enjoying all the cheers and degrading comments from the crowd.

Jim helped me up and off of his cock. I knelt between his legs and cleaned him as I was told. I was STILL having little orgasmic twitches deep inside my pussy as I worked on Jim's manhood in front of all the men. A little while later, he grasped my head by my hair and gently pulled me off his cock, which I would have sucked on forever.

I was completely out of it-drunk on sex and exhausted from all the orgasms I'd had that day.

The guys threw down a huge beach towel and Jim placed me down in the middle of it.

"Ok slut, this is the finale. These guys have a lot of cum for you. Get on you knees and enjoy it."

I didn't see this coming, and though it probably should have appalled me, it actually made me hot.

"Ok boys. The little slut is ready. Cum all over her!"

A few guys stepped up and jerked their cocks at me. They all shot big loads on my face and tits. The crowd cheered. I was totally turned on but I wanted their cum in my mouth, and I told them so. More cheers erupted. I spread my knees farther apart to get lower. I turned my face up with my mouth as wide open as I could get it. Three guys stepped up and dumped loads on my face and a few more followed them. They got a lot in my open mouth. I tried to swallow and it took a few gulps to get it all down. Another guy started pouring champagne into my open mouth and I gulped what I could, easily two glasses worth, until it started overflowing. Like the other guy, he emptied the bottle all over my naked body.

I cannot explain to you what a rush this all was. And, knowing that all these men were cumming because of me was a feeling I never would have anticipated. I felt powerful in a way I never had before.

Four more guys stepped up and I gave them a big target. I swallowed everything they gave me and I was loving it. Then the rest of the men surrounded me and started cumming all over me from head to toe. There was about fifteen of them. The five guys around my head all aimed for my open mouth and I savored the flavor as I gulped their seed down. I lived over 21 years without realizing that I LOVED cum.

Then it was over. I was wearing the cum of about thirty men. I was so randy that I was scooping up cum from my face and tits and eating it off my fingers. The men cheered. Then I started to scoop it up wherever I could find it. I was acting like such a dirty slut. The men loved it.

Once I was done making a total cumslut out of myself, Jim gave me a towel and showed me back to the bathroom as the men all cheered. He told me to take a shower. I guess he didn't want cum all over his truck. I jumped in and washed up, though I have to admit, I was actually enjoying the feeling of being covered head-to-toe in sperm and champagne. I was having a total blast, and had not even a small sense of regret.

How did I get so far in life without realizing how good it felt to be bad? This general thought kept spinning around my brain. Nevertheless, I washed up, which had the effect of calming me down some. I was also feeling somewhat sober now though I was not sober at all.

Jim gave me a clean towel when I got out. He told me that he had my clothes in his car. I was going to stay naked until we were home. Just to underscore the changes I had undergone, I was thrilled that I got to remain nude. I wanted to be seen. Deep down inside, I never wanted to wear clothes again. I wanted to show myself to the whole world!

Jim was sitting on the edge of the sink and told me to get up on his cock. He had a dark smile on his face. I smiled back at him and climbed up and mounted him. I had three loads of his sperm inside me, so I slid down easily. I was now pretty well accustomed to his massive size and I was taking two thirds of his shaft by the third stroke. This made me feel good about myself. I wanted to please him so badly.

I kept riding him and moaning and then he stood up. He held me by my ass as he fucked the hell out of me. After a few minutes, I rolled through another huge orgasm. I'm sure they could hear my screams in the main room. As I calmed down a little, Jim kept moving me on his huge cock as I began to babble nonsensically. I was gone at this point. The last orgasm took something from me. He told me it was time to go home, but he wanted his Brothers to see what they were missing one more time. He opened the door and carried me out into the living room as he shagged me.

The place erupted again.

He walked me into the middle of the room and kept forcing me up and down on his massive cock as I wailed in exhausted ecstasy. The cheers died down and they all got quiet so they could listen to the sounds I was making. Jim was now lifting me all the way up and then forcing me down at a steady pace. He was giving me about half of his huge cock. I was in a state of almost constant orgasm, but they were just ripples compared to the big ones and I could feel a huge one on the way-drifting closer from off in the distance.

He just kept pulling me up and down. I was just flopping around like a fuck doll-moaning the word yes over and over. Jim was so strong. He wasn't even breathing hard as he moved my body up and down on his manhood. Then he started to talk to me.

"Tell them what you want, slut."

His cock was completely dominating my world. I could barely speak.

"I wa...I wan..."

"You fucked the slut senseless, Jimmy!" somebody yelled from the crowd.

"Tell them, slut, or you'll never feel my cock again."

That did it. I was completely addicted to Jim and I let loose.

"No please! I need it! I want all of your cock!" I said it as if I was in agony, but it was more exhaustion and disbelief. I was so out of breath.

He went on.

"As far as I want?"

"Oh god yes! Make me take it! Make me take the whole thing! I love taking it for you!"

"And you want all these men to watch?"

"Yes! Yes! God yes! I want them to see how much I love your cock! Please let me show them! Please make me take it all! Own my little pussy!"

The place went crazy again as Jim started to work me all the way onto his cock. He forced me down an inch or two with each push, until I was stuffed to the hilt. Then he started to bounce me on his cock and within about ten seconds, I lost myself completely. It was like a wave hit me and knocked me into oblivion. I felt Jim hanging onto me as I spasmed and screamed. I was overwhelmed with pleasure and as it faded, I begged him to keep fucking his pussy. He was so in-control and I was so completely owned.

"We're gonna make you cum one more time for the guys and then we're gonna take you home, slut."

"Oh yes. Make me cum all over your big cock!"

He started up again. He was letting me drop down all the way every time and I wasn't going to last more than a few minutes. The feeling of being fully owned by his huge cock while all the men watched was just amazing and out-of-body. I felt like such a slut and that turned me on more than I would ever have imagined.

"Melissa, tell the men what you are."

"Oh my god. I'm a slut!"

"Tell them who you belong to, slut."

"Jim owns me. Jim owns my pussy. I am Jim's slut."

I was drenched in fresh sweat and completely exhausted. My still wet hair was sticking to my face and neck.

I was completely drunk on new exciting stimuli. I was openly exposing myself and not just showing my body, but all of my sexuality. I was having the kind of orgasms that take control of you. It is such an intense thing to allow people to see you so compromised and vulnerable. They were all witnesses to my descent into submissiveness and slutdom. I would never be the same. Life would never be the same.

Jim was now walking me around the room, so the men could see me up close and from different angles. Listening them talk about my debasement was turning me on more than I can fully explain and I was having orgasmic twitches constantly. They could see everything since I was hairless.

"Look at that little pussy stretch!"

"I can't believe he has that whole thing up inside her!"

"I know, and she's cumming over and over. She loves it. Don't you, you little slut?"

"Oh god yes. I'm cumming again!"

I started to really shake as my whole body stiffened. This was the big one. Jim felt me clamping down on him and he began to speak and simultaneously upped the force and speed of his thrusts.

"That's it you fucking whore. Tell them who and what you are."

"I'm a slut! I'm Jim's whore! I'm a fuck-toy!"

"That's right, bitch. Tell them again and tell them what's happening to you."

"I'm a slut! I'm a dirty whore! I'm cumming on my owner's big cock! Jim owns me! Jim owns me! Oh my god, Jim owns me!!"

"That's a good little slut."

Jim then spun me around, as if I weighed nothing, and brought me back down on his huge cock with my back against his chest and stomach. I was now being held wide open with a monster cock embedded in my pussy.

I don't think a woman can be more exposed than I was at that moment.

Jim started to fuck me. He was lifting me all the way up and dropping me down...and my orgasm exploded again. It just kept flowing-as he humped me up and down and he walked me around the room-showing all of me to all of the men. I was getting light-headed at this point. I was physically and emotionally spent-totally out of it, and all the men sort of blurred into one. That is, until I saw Doug...the generous bartender.

I saw him and it registered.

I smiled a somewhat weak and confused smile at him.

Doug smiled back like the Cheshire cat, and gave me a very knowing wink.

As much as seeing him should have sent my mind racing, I was cumming too much to think and I was totally exhausted from having cum so hard so many times. Doug seeing me in that state got me even hotter, and my orgasm started to rise up to its highest peak yet.

"She's cumming on my dick, guys. Holy shit! Look at this!"

Jm moved his hands off my ass cheeks and to my thighs. This allowed him to spread me even wider so the men could see my open pussy as I whimpered and shook and came all over his monster cock. My hips were shaking like a vibrator. All these guys were right up in my pussy, watching as I spasmed and contracted and cried out in pure pleasure. I almost passed out it was so intense, and I was so tired.

I think Jim knew, though for show, he just kept fucking me as we walked out of the house to another huge round of applause. When we got to the car, Doug was already in the driver's seat.

Jim spun me back around but kept me on his cock as he climbed into the passenger side of the truck.

"Doug, you remember Melissa, right?"

He said it dripping with sarcasm and darkness.

"Oh yes I do. That was quite a dirty performance you gave back there, Melissa. I guess my instincts about you were correct."

I was still being deep stroked by Jim as they spoke to me, and though I heard everything they said, I was having trouble processing it all. Then Doug backed out of the driveway and we were on our way. Jim started to talking to me as he fucked me. I was sitting on his huge cock and I was taking it all. It was touching me in new places because of the new position. My head was lolling from side to side as he did me slowly but oh so thoroughly.

Pleasure was there, but my mind was also swirling in darkness, as I was totally naked in a pickup truck, with two very large men whom I had known for less than 12 hours.

Jim's finger found my clit. He worked it perfectly as he began to speak to me.

"Melissa, you can never go back to where you were. You belong to us now. We know what you need and we know how to make you take it. You now know what has eluded you all these years, don't you?"

"Yes" I cried, meekly with a touch of helplessness as I rode his huge cock.

"What is it, Melissa?"

"I'm a slut," I whispered-suddenly shy after having thirty men watch me fuck, suck and come. I was beginning to shake. Another big orgasm was coming.

"I don't think Doug heard you, babe."

"I'm a slut!" I shouted it with defiant tone as I began to bubble over and explode in unbelievable climax.

The pleasure was taking me despite my exhaustion and fears.

I came and came. Jim was pleased, and he continued to fuck me as he spoke.

"Good girl. You are going to love your new life, slut. We're going to teach you things that will take you to new places. We are going to make sure you never have to worry about that dumb ass wimp boyfriend or the bills he's saddled you with. You are now our slut, Melissa. You have traded up permanently. By the way, you made two thousand dollars tonight plus tips which I have yet to count. There's probably another grand in the envelope. You are pretty much all caught up."

I heard it all and I understood it, but I was being owned by Jim's big dick, so it was more like a dream state than reality.

Now I was now crying and cumming at the same time. These were neither tears of joy nor pain. These were the tears of goodbye. Goodbye to my old self. I was mourning my own innocence. As I orgasmed I could feel it all drifting away. I knew I was on the first part of a journey that would never lead back home. Home was now a place I'd never been to. It was a place I needed to find. I was being turned into a slut and I wanted it.

I needed it.

Jim continued..."That's it, slut. Let yourself go completely. Come and feel everything. Just let it all happen, slut."

I was bucking and losing control as he held me down to keep me from slamming my head on the ceiling. I was now back in a state of perpetual climax. Jim kept up a slow grind as I came and came.

"That's it, baby. Ride that wave. Keep cumming sweetheart. You've earned it, Melissa. Cum for me baby."

More tears and more shudders. I was in a state of pure ecstasy. His kind loving words calmed me somehow and I just kept cumming as he gently stroked my entire womanhood with his enormous cock.

"Melissa, I can cum anytime you want. I'm right there, baby. I want us to climax together while Doug watches."

I felt the car pull over to the side of the road.

"He's watching us. Tell me when you want my cum."

This was really making me emotional and randy all at once. Another big one was now right at my doorstep.

"Faster," I moaned very softly and Jim picked up his pace a little. That did it and I started to boil over. This was the big one.

"Oh my god. Oh my god...now! Fill me up now!"

I lost complete control of my body and I began to convulse. He drove into me and came deep inside as if he was putting out my fire. Of course, feeling his hot seed splashing deep in my belly just extended my pleasure.

I opened my eyes to realize that we hadn't pulled over. We were home.

"Melissa, we are going to take you inside and Doug is going to enjoy you. Once he plants his seed, he will own you just as I do. You want this, right?"

"Yes," I said meekly, though I was confused as to why Jim wanted to share me.

Jim carried me inside-still impaled on his ever-hard cock. He still had the keys and once inside, he carried me to Mike's couch. He placed me down on the sofa and pulled out of me. His load poured out of me onto the sofa.

"That's for the wimp," Jim said with a sardonic grin.

Doug began to take off his clothes.

"Are you ready for me, Melissa?" he said.

I breathed a "yes" as he dropped his pants revealing a cock that looked almost exactly like Jim's. This woke me up a bit. I was amazed that two guys could both be so blessed. He saw me looking at it with awe and respect. He smiled. Jim spoke up with a new shocker.

"We're brothers Melissa...and not just fraternity brothers. Doug graduated last year. He only caught the final act of your show tonight and he has a full load saved up for you."

Doug was fully hard before he got to me. I was waiting on my knees to suck him, but he waved me up onto the couch and then onto my hands and knees. I complied. Doug told me to "be still" as he grabbed my hips and started to work his huge monster into me. The head was huge, just like Jim's. I was still oozing cum and he slid about a third of it into me without much trouble. Then he forced the rest into me methodically as he began to take co-ownership of me and my pussy.

"Take my cock, Melissa. Get used to it. Jim and I are your new reality. We own you from now on, baby. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes" I whimpered as he began to deep-stroke me.

"Are you my slut, Melissa?"

"Oh god yes. I love your cock so much. Own me. Plant your seed and own me. Oh my god. Oh my god! I want two Masters!"

My entire body shook as I said it. It was all completely beyond my control. I just took his cock and shook through it. My whole body was totally alive and my little pussy was swollen inside and out.

Doug kept fucking me from behind. He was holding my hips and ravishing me with his amazing cock. I could feel him everywhere as he took me ceremonially. He was going to plant his seed with his brother's and I would be theirs, and god did I want that. I so wanted to be owned by both of them. The talking was doing crazy things to me.

"Melissa, you have been a bad girl. You've hidden your pussy from real men for 21 years. You need to learn some respect for real men."

Whack!

Doug brought has hand down firmly on my left ass cheek. I hadn't seen this coming at all, but it hit me just like the word slut had.

"Oh god yes! I'm a bad girl!!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!

He spanked my ass with a left and a right and then a left again. He did it with enough force to put more tears in my eyes, but he also threw me right back into orgasm.

Who was I? I thought myself.

God, I was loving it.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

It was a little harder this time and I liked it even more!

I cried out each time his hand made contact with my ass and I started to shake, but in this position, I could handle it and I just rode out my climax. It was awesome.

Whack! Whack! Whack!

"Take it, slut!"

Whack! Whack! Whack!

I was wailing each time his hand struck my ass. I cannot even begin to explain the things that were going on inside me. There's no doubt that guilt was flowing deep down, but that guilt seemed to be just another thing fueling my hunger...not to mention the orgasms.

"Here comes my load, slut."

"Oh god yes! Fill me with your cum! Own me! Claim me! Make me your slut!"

My words were shocking me as much as their words were turning me on.

Doug tightened his grip on my hips and drove his entire shaft into me. As he hit bottom and forced the head of his cock into my deepest place, he released one huge wad of cum after another.

I could feel each wonderful spurt and I came like gangbusters. He just held himself inside me and kept dumping shot after shot. It was so intense.

When it was over, Doug slowly pulled out of me and Jim told me to stay where I was. He wanted me to let my pussy empty itself on Mike's couch. I was afraid of what Mike might do, but my new men obviously were not. It then sort of dawned on me that my new men were in control of things. I felt incredibly safe with these guys, even though I knew I shouldn't. How could that be, I thought to myself. It was paradoxical for sure, but I felt it just the same. I was safe.