Melissa's Conversion Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sobbed meekly as he slowly brought me down farther and farther ... until I was completely impaled on his monstrous organ. My pussy was already soaked with his seed, so there was a lot less pain this time.

It was pure ecstasy.

With relative ease, Jim started lifting me up and down. His immense cock worked my insides until I was grunting like an animal in heat. I had never been penetrated or controlled like this. He began to take me with full deep methodical strokes as he held me with a hand on each ass cheek.

Up and down, up and down. My head lolled from side to side and my mind floated in a blissful cloud--losing all conception of time.

My bliss was broken by the approach of another climax. I started having another huge orgasm. He was 100 percent in control of the action. Jim sped up. He kept pulling me and my little pussy up and down on his huge shaft, making my orgasm explode.

I could barely take it and I almost passed out.

I was shaking almost out of control. Jim slowed down a bit and got me somewhat calmed down. Smaller jolts of pleasure were coursing through me as he slowly filled me up time after time. I was getting even more emotional now. It came seemingly out of nowhere and I was confused at the time. Looking back, it makes a lot more sense. Tears were streaming down my cheeks as my whole body quivered. Jim was obviously aware of how much pleasure he was giving me. He began to talk to me.

"You love it don't you, Melissa? You love taking my big cock don't you?"

I wept and sobbed as I spoke. "Oh Jim, I love your big cock! I never knew. (panting and gasping for breath) ... I just never knew ... (more gasps) Oh my God. Oh my God. Ohhhhh"

I was working my way through yet another peak and I couldn't think straight. Jim went on.

"You are all mine, you little slut. I'm going to fuck you like this any time I want to. Do you understand?"

"Oh yes. God yes! I want you to fuck me any time you want."

"Are you sure you are ready to satisfy all of my needs, Melissa?"

"Oh yes! Make me your slut! I want to make you happy!"

"Melissa, who owns your pussy?"

I spoke in quivering tones as I came. "Oh God! You do! You do! It's your pussy! It's YOUR pussy!" I was exhausted from having so much pleasure, and I was STILL having more pleasure than I could comprehend.

"WHO owns your pussy, Melissa?" he said--as if the question had not yet been answered.

He started slamming into me with a lot of force as he kept repeating himself completing each thrust on the word "who."

"WHO owns this pussy?"

"WHO owns this pussy?"

Finally, I understood.

"Jim owns my pussy! Jim owns my pussy!"

"That's right, Melissa. I OWN your pussy."

"Yes! Yes! Oh god yes! Jim owns my pussy! Jim OWNS my pussy!"

More contractions and I was almost hyperventilating.

Jim walked us over to the big window as he took me over and over again with his entire cock. He walked us right up to the window and showed my debasement to the whole valley. I just rode that big cock for all I was worth screaming over and over what he wanted to hear. Then Jim took his free hand and slid the door open. He walked us out onto the deck and kept pulling me up and down on his massive tool.

"Say it louder, slut. Tell the whole valley who owns your pussy."

Somewhere, deep in my mind, I knew I was in some trouble. I vividly recall having that thought, but it was buried under a mountain of orgasmic pleasure.

I tilted my head back and cried out cathartically.

"Jim owns my pussy!"

I kept screaming it and he kept knocking the wind out of me as he forced me up and down on his enormous cock. Jim had already cum once so he wasn't going to pop off too soon. He calmly deep-stroked me to orgasm after orgasm and I just cried out his name over and over telling anybody who was listening that Jim owned me and my swollen pussy.

His cock was going so deep inside me. I was in total awe of this guy. Then he brought me all the way down and held me there with his manhood fully embedded. I was so full that I could barely breathe. Then Jim started to pull me onto his huge dick as far as he could-grinding up into me as far as he could go. He just kept forcing himself into me that way–deeply stirring my insides. His huge manhood was bumping into the back of my sex and hitting the places that I had only felt in my dreams. I came even harder than before and Jim held me tight as I shook through a series of climaxes–my hips bucking involuntarily against him.

He spoke again.

"Melissa, you are going to strip naked tonight."

I quickly nodded my assent as I mewled submissively into his neck and shoulder and took his cock time after time as I came and came.

"That's right. No bra and panties for my little slut. You're going to suck the Groom's cock too and swallow all of his cum like a good slut."

I moaned and nodded again as his cock owned me over and over.

"That's right, Melissa. You're going to be a good girl tonight. You're going to do everything you are told to do, like a good slut."

The word slut sent an orgasmic spike right through the orgasm I was in the middle of. I was vaguely aware of how much it turned me on. I was having so much pleasure that I was practically in agony. I sobbed into his shoulder as I nodded in submission. At that moment, I was prepared to do anything I had to do to keep Jim's big cock in my life.

He continued... "Yeah, that's it. That's right. You're going to make the full thousand bucks that we were going to give the hooker. You're gonna be our dirty little slut tonight."

Hooker? The word cut into my consciousness. I wasn't going to be a go-go girl anymore. I was going to be a hooker. Still, all I could think about were the orgasms ripping through me. That and the thought of $1,000 cash was pushing the shameful reality of selling my body to the back burner. I nodded again as he kept fucking my entire being into oblivion.

To me, this will always be the day I lost my virginity.

I had liked sex with Mike and he made my first first time enjoyable, but Jim took me to a totally new dimension and there was simply no going back. My sexual eyes were wide-open now and there was no shutting them. I needed to feel this way as much as possible. I knew it and so did Jim. Not only did I love the feeling of having his enormous cock fucking me, I was floored by my orgasms and the growing need to be owned by this amazing man.

How could I have never allowed myself this pleasure before?

After I shook through a few more huge orgasms, I calmed down a little. At this point, Jim pulled me up and off of his cock and instructed me to get up on the table on my knees with my ass in the air and my head down. He was very specific and I did what I was told. My pussy was still wet as can be. I was very ready.

I was also completely exposed. There were probably fifteen condos with a view of my deck. I prayed that no neighbors were seeing me make a total slut of myself. Jim stepped in behind me and moved the huge cock head around my wetness. Then he pushed himself into me about halfway with one push.

It was amazing.

With just the half of Jim's penis in me, he was still twice the size of Mike. Jim began to fuck me really hard and fast--pounding his huge cock into me as he held me by my hips. He wasn't giving me the whole shaft as he did before and at this new angle, his cock head was really tickling my insides. I was loving my first time getting fucked doggy-style.

Just when I thought it couldn't get any better, I felt his hand spanking my ass again, but this time it wasn't just a swat. He was giving me a good hard spank every couple thrusts and I was in heaven.

Jim slowed down and pushed all the way into me as me got his mouth up close to my ear.

"You love being spanked don't you, slut"

"Oh god yes! Spank me, Jim! I love the way you fuck me!"

He laughed as he leaned back, just as he'd been before, and started back up--spanking me even harder now, and taking me deeper as we both rushed for the finish line.

After a few minutes, Jim grabbed me by my hips and drove his entire cock into me as he came. I could feel hot jets of his seed hitting my walls deep inside me just like the first time. I came one final time as he held me in position with his cock spurting and spurting into my depths.

It was amazing.

Once Jim was done, he pulled out of me and told me to clean him again. I spun around and took him in my mouth. Jim held my head as I cleaned him and told me I was a good girl. I loved hearing this--needed to hear this. I now needed Jim's approval more than my next breath of air. I made sure he was totally clean before looking up at him. He was smiling down at me. Jim told me to get myself cleaned up and that he was going to go get his car. He'd then drive me to and from the bachelor party.

You do want to hear about the party, right?


Chapter Two is coming very soon.