Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers

She wasn't wrong, either. She watched as Kim's face went totally blank, her eyes barely focused on the words on the screen. As if in a dream she reached out and gently took the phone. Melissa didn't resist, smiling.

After about five minutes, Kim's glossy eyes focused again. She looked at Melissa, her face flushed. "I didn't realize that we had the same person in common, ma'am."

"Neither did I," she answered. She sighed as she felt her cock begin to stiffen in her panties. "But now I know that I can tell you how attracted I am to you," she stated. Melissa hadn't missed how Kim had addressed her—ma'am, an appellation that signified that Melissa was in charge—and she hadn't felt this confident, this in charge, in as long as she could remember. Kim flushed deeper, clearly flattered and maybe somewhat aroused by the compliment.

She stepped toward Kim, taking the shorter woman into her arms. "Are you attracted to me?" she asked, looking deep into her dark eyes.

Kim felt lost in Melissa's big beautiful blue eyes. "Yes," she replied quietly. "I'm very attracted to you, ma'am." She had no idea why she was calling Miss Melissa that—or why she was thinking of her as "Miss Melissa," for that matter. But it felt right.

Melissa smiled and bent down, her lips gently touching Kim's. They were both wearing lipstick of the exact same shade, it turned out. Melissa knew that it had not been a coincidence, Mistress had orchestrated it. She felt herself stirring, her panties pulling tight against her shaft as blood flowed to it. She didn't even realize what it was for a moment, then deepened her kiss with Kim, pulling the smaller woman tightly against her body. It had been so long since she had felt her cock getting hard that she had forgotten what it felt like!

And her panties were rapidly becoming uncomfortable. Breaking their kiss, she took Kim's hand and led her to stand in front of her couch. Without saying anything, she stared into Kim's dark eyes and slipped her jacket off, tossing it aside. Then Melissa unbuttoned Kim's blouse, pulling it out of her skirt and adding it to the pile. Kim's skirt was next and as she stepped out of it, she used the point of her high-heeled shoe to lift it onto the pile.

"Good girl," Melissa told her with a smile. Unlike when her Mistress said it, Kim didn't feel like she was going to enter a trance, but her body shivered with pleasure upon hearing that. Melissa took a moment to drink in her guest's physique. Just about five feet tall without her heels, five-five with them on. She had the legs of a runner, toned and muscular but unmistakably a woman's legs. They flared up to hips that were likely only a thirty or thirty-two inches, but that looked very generous on her small frame. Her waist was small, almost tiny. Mel guessed that she was about a 26.

Kim had a smooth tummy that didn't show the muscles beneath, it just looked about flat. Her bellybutton was pierced. Her breasts may have only been a big B-cup or a small C-cup but since she was so petite, they looked proportional to Melissa's DD chest. Kim was wearing a very racy lace bra that showed her areolae and her very hard nipples. Her panties matched, just a tiny piece of lace covering what she was certain was a shaved pussy, and those matched the tops of her stockings that stayed up on their own.

"Your turn," she breathed, feeling the strain on her member getting quite a lot worse. She knew that she wouldn't rip her expensive panties or anything but she was now getting very uncomfortable and she needed to make an adjustment. Had Mistress Sharon told Kim about her body? Melissa wondered. Only one way to find out.

"Yes, ma'am," Kim replied. She felt naked, vulnerable, and very much submissive before her taller coworker and it was driving her crazy. She remembered at that moment that she had for some reason changed into an even tinier pair of panties than the ones she had already been wearing and that she hadn't bothered to replace her maxi pad. She could detect her scent wafting up from between her legs as she reached out to unbutton Miss Melissa's own blouse.

She took her time undressing her...hostess? That didn't seem like a term that adequately described the intimacy they were sharing at this point. Whatever. Melissa casually stepped out of her skirt after it had pooled on the floor, looking expectantly at Kim before she quickly realized her mistake and gathered it up, placing it on Miss's blouse.

Kim felt another rush of arousal as she looked at Miss Melissa. She was like a scaled up, blonde version of herself but her breasts were even larger than her own. They were in a wonderful lacy nude-colored bra that highlighted her cleavage. The taller woman was also wearing a garter belt of the same color, one of the ones that were about five or six inches from top to bottom and that used four straps instead of two to hold each of the stockings up on Melissa's also-muscular thighs. There seemed to be something slightly off about the matching panties that she was wearing, though...

I guess she's going to find out right now, then, Melissa thought to herself. She carefully released all eight garters before catching Kim's eye. "Come take my panties off, Kim." She heard her own voice exuding such command that it almost sounded like it was someone else. But she felt totally in control, and that was turning her on, especially since she knew that it was a result of the control that their Mistress had over her. It was such an odd duality, she thought as Kim knelt in front of her.

Looking directly up into Miss Melissa's eyes, she found the waistband of her panties and worked them down deliberately. There was some resistance as they slid over her hips but Kim just assumed that it was because of her wide hips. Then she felt some movement in the air in front of her face and she glanced down.

And stopped completely.

In front of her eyes was an eight-inch long and thick uncircumcised penis just inches from her face. It was hard, too.

Her mouth was immediately filled with saliva as she looked up. Melissa just smiled down at her, the look of surprise tinged with incalculable lust just turning her on even more.

"She never told you, did she? I wasn't always a woman like you," she explained.

Kim was breathing hard. Holy shit! Miss Melissa was a transwoman! She replied, truthfully, "I had no idea, ma'am. You had me completely fooled."

They just looked at each other for a few seconds, then Melissa asked, "What do you think? Do you like it?"

"It's gorgeous!" Kim gushed. The words coming out of her mouth but also a little in her panties. She could feel that her inner thighs were getting damp as well as her crotch.

Melissa beamed. "I'm glad you like it. Now finish what you were doing."

"Sorry, ma'am!" Kim said, quickly getting back to work. Melissa's panties joined her other clothes and Kim then reattached her garters. It was difficult with that big cock just inches from her face.

Finished, Melissa pulled her to her feet and embraced her again, kissing deeply. Kim moaned into her mouth, returning it with equal passion, especially feeling Melissa's large member, now pretty hard, pressed between them.

"Do you know what's happening right now?" Melissa breathed after their kiss broke.

"I don't think so, ma'am," Kim breathed.

"Mistress Sharon has...well, loaned you to me for the evening is the best way to put it, I guess."

"What do you mean, Miss Melissa?"

She chuckled. "Well, that, for starters. She's my Mistress, too, but she sees a dominant streak in me and so she wanted me to test it out. On you."

"Oh." Kim's voice was very small.

"Almost all of the programming that we both have is on hold until you leave," Melissa expounded. "So I can do this," she said as she flexed her PC muscles. Her large dick flexed upward in response and Kim's mouth started watering again. "Normally I'm completely soft all the time unless I'm around her. Until you leave, I'm free to get as hard as I would normally.

"Did you feel a little strange before dinner?"

Now that she mentioned it... "Yes, ma'am, I did. Sort of like something was missing."

"Don't you usually edge before you eat and put some of your juices in your food or drink?"

It fell into place. "That's it!"

Melissa smiled. "I felt it, too. I normally have to cum all over my food before I eat, or in my coffee first thing in the morning. But I didn't tonight..." she trailed off, looking Kim in the eye. Very directly.

Kim flushed again, simultaneously embarrassed, humiliated, and turned on as she understood what Miss Melissa was saying. "I understand, ma'am."

"Good," the blonde answered. She gracefully turned and sat on the couch, positioning herself so that her ass was near the edge. Her dick stood up proud, pointing at her pendulous breasts. "Kneel," she ordered.

Kim was on fire. "Yes, ma'am," she said and hurried to comply. Melissa watched, unhooking her bra and tossing it to the side.

Melissa spread her legs. "I think you know what to do, little girl."

She did. Looking up at her...not Mistress, but...domme? That would work.

Never breaking eye contact, she leaned forward and took Melissa's girth in her hand. Before meeting Mistress Sharon, she had had sex with more than a few guys but none of them had been hung like this beautiful woman was. She was almost as big as Mistress Sharon!

Melissa sighed as Kim began to run her fingertips lightly over her soft foreskin, eventually firming her grasp up to grip it and slowly stroke it up and down. It got even harder. Kim was swallowing every thirty seconds or so, her mouth was watering so much!

Continuing to stroke, she started leaning forward, still locking eyes with Miss Melissa. "May I, ma'am...?"

"Of course," was the reply. Melissa's smile told Kim that she was in charge, that she was turned on, and most of all that she desired Kim. She shivered, feeling another wave of arousal as she used supreme gentleness to pull Melissa's foreskin back while at the same time enveloping the spongy head in her mouth. They moaned in unison.

Kim savored the taste of Melissa's precum, working her tongue around the crown of the head and starting to bob her head up and down with the movement of her hand. Melissa was in heaven. Until now, since her transition, she hadn't had any sexual pleasure unless it was directly related to her Mistress, and even then it had been few and far between. She half smiled as she moaned again, Kim's mouth sliding down to the halfway mark on her erection, realizing that the part about needing permission from her Mistress hadn't changed at all, only its scope.

At her place, Sharon watched Kim go down on Melissa with rapt attention. She was completely hard and was absently running her fingernails up and down her length through the cotton boy-shorts she was wearing. There was already a circle of moisture near the head from her pre-seminal fluid.

Kim's pussy was sopping wet. She could tell that her panties were soaked. "I'm dripping wet, Miss Melissa," she breathed during a pause in her sucking.

"Are your panties soaked?" Melissa inquired.

"Mmm-hmm..."

"Take them off," the blonde commanded. Without taking her mouth off, continuing to apply gentle suction and swirling her tongue over Melissa's length, Kim quickly slipped her underwear off and tossed it aside, not caring even slightly where they landed.

"Good girl," Melissa cooed. "Play with your pussy while you suck my cock," she said. Kim groaned, continuing to work her lips farther and farther down the shaft and using her left hand to pull Miss Melissa's foreskin up and down with her mouth, her right hand going straight to her needy cunt. She groaned again as her fingertips found her pleasure button.

Melissa could tell that she was going to come soon. Another phrase that she hadn't heard at the time that she was on the phone with Mistress Sharon popped into her consciousness. "All of the restrictions that I normally have you under are suspended until Kim leaves your apartment. However, I am granting you permission to use the triggers that I have implanted in your mind to allow you to feel pleasure instead of high sensitivity after you have had an orgasm. I am also granting you permission to use the trigger that allows me to make you have an orgasm at any time. I will not tell you the words that I use, but you will be able to think that you either want to feel ready to have sex again or that you want to have an orgasm and it will simply happen," Melissa remembered the voice saying now. At the time they had just gone into her ear and directly into her subconscious. This changed everything. She flexed her cock in Kim's mouth, even more turned on by this new ability, however limited by time it may have been.

Kim was remembering being told something similar. But with her, aside from removing the enforced edging, subsequent cum eating, and restrictions on masturbation, she was told that Melissa was Mistress Sharon's proxy and that she should do as Miss Melissa told her. "I am the only person you should ever address as 'Mistress,'" she had heard. "But you will be respectful and address her as 'Ma'am,' or 'Miss Melissa.'"

All of her restrictions on having orgasms were stripped away, and Kim knew that every time that before Mistress Sharon, she had had a powerful climax whenever she made someone come with her mouth. It turned her on so fucking much that she could be responsible for making someone come that hard! She groaned around the thick dick in her mouth, even more eager to finish the job. All of the practice that she had done with dildos, just like Jessica and Melissa had done, allowed her to fight through her gag reflex and slowly work her throat around the head. She would have grunted at the feeling of her throat being filled, but that was blocking her airway.

"Oh, good girl," she heard Miss Melissa sigh. She looked up to see an angelic face, her eyes closed, and her fingertips playing with her nipples, sometimes just touching them and others pinching and rolling them.

Kim had stopped masturbating because she knew how close she was and she hadn't been given permission to orgasm yet.

"You're going to make me come," Melissa said. "Will that make you come?" Kim only nodded yes as best she could around the penis filling her esophagus. "Good, you can come whenever you feel like it," she cooed.

Kim redoubled her efforts. Within two minutes, she had her lips wrapped around the base of Miss Melissa's shaft, working her tongue furiously as she tried to swallow over and over. She had been good at sucking cock before she met their Mistress, but the training that she had put Kim through had only added immense skill to her natural talent.

Melissa let out a very girly groan as Kim felt her cock get even hard, throbbing in her oral passage. Kim felt her orgasm rip through her, her entire body locking up. She had moved her arms to Miss Melissa's thighs, her hands on her ample hips. As Kim came every muscle in her body tensed which just forced her mouth and throat farther down on Miss Melissa's member. "Uggghhhhhhhhnnnnnnn..." she heard from above as her pussy clenched over and over again, a small squirt of her own ejaculate splashing onto the floor.

Melissa's fingertips clamped down on her nipples, setting them alight but the pain heightened how good she felt. She felt her cock stretching Kim's throat as jet after jet of her sperm went down her throat. She shuddered, finally coming down from the intensely powerful orgasm, and feeling incredibly sensitive. She thought about what Mistress Sharon had told her, about making her need for a recovery period go away. She was amazed again when in a few seconds, the hypersensitivity disappeared and felt just as fantastic as it had before she got off.

Kim's orgasm subsided and she pulled her head off, gasping. "Thank you, Miss Melissa. That was fucking fantastic."

The taller blonde grinned at her. "Yeah, it was. Good girl. Keep sucking, though."

Surprised, Kim just answered, "Yes, ma'am!" and got back to work.

"Mistress Sharon has made it so that she can make me ready to go right after I come," she explained. "So I think I'm going to cum in your mouth again before I take you to the bedroom, little girl."

That was one of the hottest things that Kim had ever heard! Her jaw was starting to get tired but she went down on Miss Melissa in a frenzy, feeling desperate to come that hard again and know that she was that good at serving her domme.

Kim alternated between taking Miss Melissa's thick dick in her throat and trying to swallow, and pulling back off when she needed to breathe, fervently working her lips and tongue over her erection, trying to get her off again.

Melissa was in heaven. Never in her life had she had a blowjob this good, nor had she ever been able to come and have it continue afterward. She toyed with the idea of making herself get off as soon as she felt like it, but she decided to let Kim work her back to that point. And it didn't take long.

She cried out, her hand jamming Kim's head down on her as far as it would go as she came again. Kim shuddered around her length, another squirt of her arousal landing on the floor between her legs. To be reduced to this, just a cocksucker who squirts when she comes, turned her on to no end, the humiliation making her face burn as she came all that much harder for it.

Panting, Melissa finished and pulled the reluctant girl off. "That was incredible, Kim. Good girl!" She was completely spent. She bent down, taking the smaller woman's face in her hands and kissed her deeply.

"Thank you, ma'am," Kim gasped when their kiss broke. She felt her body trembling from the orgasms that her temporary domme had wrung from her.

On the other end of the camera in Melissa's living room, Sharon was hard as granite. She was naked in her computer chair and there was a wet spot on her left hip from her preseminal fluid when her hardness had been resting there. But now it was in her hand, her foreskin gliding up and down.

She returned her hands to her keyboard and mouse to call up the live video of Jessica's place. Her slave was dressed in a latex bra that kept her nipples exposed and latex crotchless panties. The redhead was practicing her deepthroating technique as her eyes stared ahead without seeing. Sharon could see the ice cube that held the key to her handcuffs before her face. She grabbed her phone.

"Call me when ur done" it said.

She switched back to Melissa and Kim who were engaging in some pillow talk.

"Miss Melissa, how is it that you could come in my mouth and then let me keep going?" Kim was asking.

"Because Mistress Sharon can make me feel like I have no recovery time, and she let me use that to keep myself in the game, so to speak," Melissa explained. "And I can come as many times as I want," she expounded, looking Kim directly in the eye. Sharon got harder at the same time that Kim shivered.

Kim lifted her head from Melissa's chest. Looking her in the eye, she asked, "Do you want to have more sex?"

Melissa grinned. "I want to and I plan to." She thought her way into being ready again and stood up. "Come with me," she ordered, taking Kim's hand.

The diminutive woman followed, her stomach full of butterflies.

Back at Sharon's place, her phone rang. "Hello?"

"You wanted me to call you back...Mistress?" Jessica's vacant voice asked.

Her cock was twice as hard now. "Get ready and come to my place. Just put on something respectable over what you're already wearing," she demanded. "As soon as you can."

"Yes, Mistress," was the reply she barely heard. It took every ounce of self-control not to stroke herself until she came watching Melissa and Kim kissing tenderly on Melissa's bed, waiting for Jessica to arrive. Finally she couldn't take it and she called Melissa.

Floydman1
Floydman1
356 Followers