Melissa's Ordinary Day Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hello?"

"Yes, Mistress?"

Sharon uttered a word that Melissa couldn't understand. Her eyes went blank and she handed the phone to Kim. The same word made her go blank, too.

Sharon hung up, knowing that for the next twenty minutes, they would just lay there in a trance. That, of course, was its own source of arousal.

Fuck it. She went out on her back patio and lit a cigarette.

By the time she was done smoking, Jessica was due to arrive at any second and Mel and Kim would be just about to come out of their temporary "pause" trances.

Just as they woke up she heard the clicking of high heels on their way up from the garage. Soon Jessica stood before her, having dressed in what would barely have met her instructions. Jess was wearing a miniskirt paired with a white blouse that was only buttoned halfway up, red thigh-high stockings, and fuck-me pumps with a five-inch heel. She looked delicious.

"I'm here, Mistress," her vacant face announced. She had dropped back into trance the moment she crossed her Mistress' threshold, the feeling of losing control delicious and incredibly arousing.

On the screen the two other women were coming back to themselves. They kissed tenderly as Sharon ordered, grabbing the remote and laying down on the bed, "Suck my cock but watch the screen while you do."

"Yes, Mistress," Jessica said, not even thinking as she moved to comply. She was completely hard underneath, both her nipples and her cock. Her hardon tented her skirt in front of her obscenely, her crotchless latex panties doing nothing to restrain it.

She knelt on the bed next to Sharon, her eyes empty but seeing what was on the screen, and guided the thick erection into her mouth. Sharon groaned, her fingertips stroking her breasts and nipples while Jessica's hot mouth caressed her member. Every movement of her Mistress' cock in her mouth made her fall a little deeper into trance, making her feel more and more horny.

She watched, the thick cock stroking in and out of her mouth, her own dripping precum, as on the screen Melissa and Kim made out. It was incredibly erotic. Soon Melissa rolled on top of Kim, pinned her wrists down, and entered the diminutive woman.

Melissa threw her head back as she entered Kim, relishing the tightness and how slick with Kim's juices it was, as she slowly sank in to the hilt. Kim was just moaning as she was filled up, not even able to form a coherent sentence. Melissa kept her wrists pinned and began fucking her hard and fast.

Kim came almost immediately, screaming and writhing under the blonde. Melissa groaned as Kim's pussy milked her cock while simultaneously showering it in her juices. Her strokes were accompanied now by a wet squishing sound.

When Kim came, Jessica moaned around Mistress Sharon's cock. The vibrations from that were too much. She put her hand on the back of Jessica's head, shoving it down on her until Jessica's lips were at the base of her erection. "No orgasms until I say so," she grunted to Jess as her cock flexed, shooting spurt after spurt of her load down her slave's throat. She groaned, pulling Jess off of her. The redhead keened, aching for release but not being present enough in her mind to form the words to beg her Mistress to let her release her own cum.

"Lie next to me," Sharon ordered. As if she was underwater, Jessica slowly moved to obey. She still hadn't taken her eyes off the screen where she watched Melissa grunt and screw up her beautiful face into a somehow even more lovely expression of ultimate pleasure. She felt herself starting to drool as Melissa's body bucked, setting Kim off again.

She whined as she felt her Mistress' hand start to stroke her. It felt amazing and she was so close to climaxing but she couldn't quite get there and it was so frustrating! And so hot knowing that she was completely under the taller woman's control.

Melissa felt her hypersensitivity fade to pleasure, and started fucking Kim again. Kim was a wild woman, screaming and growling as she came over and over again. Melissa fucked her through two more of her own orgasms, frankly amazed at how good it felt to have so much stamina, bringing Kim to four more, before inducing two more orgasms back to back. That set Kim off a final time and they remained locked together for several seconds.

She pulled out and laid down next to Kim. They were both gasping as if they had both just run several miles. "That was fucking incredible, Miss Melissa!" Kim exclaimed after catching her breath a little. "I have NEVER been fucked like that!"

Melissa grinned. "I've never been able to before but that was amazing, I have never made a woman come that many times. Do you want something to drink?"

"Please! I'm parched."

Kissing Kim quickly but deeply, Melissa stood on her shaky legs. She smiled and turned to leave the room, feeling almost dehydrated herself.

On the other side of the screen, Jessica still laid beside Mistress Sharon. She was trembling with lust. Every breath she exhaled was more like a keening moan than anything else. Despite how recently she had climaxed, she felt herself stirring as she slowly stroked her slave. "You want to come so badly, don't you, slave girl?" she murmured right into Jessica's ear.

"Uhhhhhh!" was the only response that the submissive was coherent enough to utter.

"You can come as soon as you ask my permission, slave girl," Sharon whispered. Jessica could hear the devilish grin on her Mistress' face, though how she couldn't imagine, she was so deep. Another whimper escaped her lips as she drowned in the pleasure that Sharon's smooth stroking was bathing her in.

Sharon was impressed at how slick her slave's cock was. The head was coated in precum and it had dripped off and had started to pool on her exposed midriff. She leaned over and licked at the tiny puddle, not slowing her manipulation of her sub's turgid member. Jessica groaned and her cock twitched in Sharon's hand.

"...mmmmm...p...p-p-p-pppp..." Jessica managed to utter.

"What's that, slave girl?" Sharon asked, tightening her grip briefly, knowing full well that every time that she addressed Jessica that way, it helped her deeper into trance, and that to be able to speak, she needed to come up from how deep she was. It was a carefully constructed trap, and she was proud of herself for having come up with it.

Jess whined again. "P-p-p-p...p-p-p...puh...puh...p-p-p-pluhhhh..." she stuttered lazily. Sharon just grinned and kept stroking. A glance at the clock showed her that it was only 8:30, and she suspected that even after that marathon fucking session that she had just witnessed—she was genuinely impressed and part of her was wondering how to use that to reward her submissive domme in the future—Melissa's and Kim's sexuality had both been suppressed for so long that they would be more than ready to go for at least another round.

"Mmmm...Puh...pluhhh...p-p-p-p-p-pleasssssse..." Jessica managed.

"Please what, slave girl?"

Jessica groaned, her cock flexing powerfully in her Mistress' hand. Sharon grinned again. She noticed Jessica's eyes still fixated on the screen showing Kim lying on Melissa's bed, still sweaty and a little out of breath, but looking flushed and utterly satisfied. "Do you want to be as satisfied as she looks?"

"Uhhhhhh...! Puh...pluh...pluhhh..." Jess new exactly what she wanted to say! "PleaseMistressletmecumohfuckohfuckohfuckohfuckpleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseMistresspleaseMistressletmecumIneedtocumsobad!" she wanted to scream. But her mind was imprisoned in its trance and so every syllable was a supreme effort to form. She gathered up all of her strength. "P-p-p-p-p-p-p-please...muh-muh-muh-Mistre...ss...pluh...plllleaase...Mist-t-t-t-trrrressss...lllllllllllet...m-m-m-m-meeee...cuh...cuhhhhhhhmmmmmm..." she groaned.

"Very good, slave girl," Sharon told her. Jess was drooling, even after that Herculean effort to speak. Knowing exactly how to stroke her slave girl just the way that she loved it, she tightened her grip and focused on stroking Jessica's foreskin over the ridge of her cock head. Jessica swooned, the ecstasy too much to take. "You may come, slave girl."

"HuhhhhNNNNNGGGGGGG!" was the sound that Jessica made as her whole body stiffened. Her legs spasmed as her sperm flew up her body, some of it even landing on her face. Her natural instincts saved her from cumming in her own eye, letting her flinch at the last second that the first spurt landed in a string stretching from her right eyebrow down to her jawline. The rest splattered over her neck and blouse, some of it landing on her exposed cleavage.

"HUNH! HUNH! HUNH! HUNH!" Jess exclaimed as she ejaculated. Sharon kept stroking until Jessica was well and truly spent. Then her slave started whining, so she used the command to make it feel good again instead of being too sensitive. Jess just moaned.

"You are a very," Sharon told her, squeezing tightly on Jessica's cock for emphasis with each word, "very," *squeeze* "VERY," *SQUEEZE* "good girl, Jessica," she cooed, eliciting another moan from her slave.

She was now back at full attention. She was still very sensitive, but making Jess work that hard for a trance orgasm was an unbelievable turn-on for her.

Back on the screen, Melissa had a pair of 1.5 liter bottles of water, one of which she handed to Kim. Within minutes, they had both drained them. "Excuse me for a moment, ma'am, I need to use the bathroom," Kim said.

"Kiss me first," was Melissa's reply. Of course, the genetic woman obeyed. Kim took care of business, as did Melissa, and they laid on the bed and dozed for about a half hour.

During that time, Sharon brought Jessica right up to the edge of another orgasm and kept her there the whole time, delighting in the anguished tones of Jessica's whines and whimpers. She was hard as a rock and was impatient for the other two to start back up.

She wasn't disappointed.

"You know what I never tried before I transitioned?" Melissa asked.

Kim opened her eyes. She had almost been asleep, her body flush with endorphins. "What's that, ma'am?"

"I never tied a girl up and fucked her ass."

Kim's pussy, which for once in as long as she could remember wasn't dripping wet, moistened. She looked up at the taller woman. "I love to be tied up and have my ass fucked, Miss Melissa."

A devilish grin spread across Melissa's face. "Get on your hands and knees and close your eyes, no matter what you hear."

"Yes, ma'am," Kim answered and complied immediately. Now she was getting really wet again.

Melissa jumped up and went to the part of her closet where she kept her bondage gear, selected what she wanted, and effortlessly nearly ran back over to Kim in her heels.

First up was the blindfold, slipping it over Kim's eyes. She heard Kim take a long, deep breath as she slid it on.

Next she attached wrist cuffs and ankle cuffs, padlocking them on. Melissa then drew Kim's wrists down to her ankles and padlocked them together. Now Kim was bent way over, her face turned against the bedspread awkwardly.

Using her superior size, she managed to roll Kim onto her back. A ball gag went in Kim's mouth. Kim dutifully lifted her head up so that Melissa could buckle it behind her head.

She tried to howl through the gag when the first clover nipple clamp bit down on her, and Melissa smiled, kissing Kim's lips around the gag. That seemed to mollify her somewhat. She wasted no time applying the other clamp, and Kim wailed again.

On the other side of the camera, Sharon was completely engorged. "Get up on your hands and knees, slave girl," she ordered. With a moan, Jessica slowly complied. There was a trail of drool from the left side of her mouth down to her chin, where it had dripped off and collected into a puddle on her neck. She moved as if she was underwater, but got into the directed position: on all fours, facing the screen where she watched Melissa roll Kim back over onto her knees.

Sharon disposed of Jessica's clothes, just tearing the blouse off, and quickly directing her slave to help when needed with the miniskirt, latex bra, and latex panties.

"I'm going to fuck you and use your own precum to fuck your ass, slave girl," she said in a husky voice. She reached around to Jessica's throbbing cock and collected a generous amount of Jess' precum. She used it to add to her own natural lubricant, then aimed her dick at Jessica's ass and started pushing herself inside her slave. They both groaned as Sharon slowly sank herself in to the hilt in one smooth motion.

"No coming until I say so, slave girl," she reminded Jessica again, who whined. She was drowning in a sea of desire and lust.

Melissa did nearly the same thing, but she sank balls-deep into Kim's sopping wet cunt first. Kim moaned in confused tone as Melissa sighed. After a few strokes, however, she pulled her now-slick cock out and simply pressed against Kim's tight asshole. She squealed as she was penetrated, Melissa's big member stretching her painfully at first, but quickly acclimating to the size and moaning in pleasure.

Melissa moaned as well. "Your ass is so fucking tight," she growled to Kim, reaching around and giving the chain on the clamps on Kim's nipples a quick tug. Kim yelped and instinctively tightened at the bolt of unexpected pain. Mel groaned at how she squeezed on Melissa's dick, smiling, then returning her hands to Kim's hips as she began to saw in and out. The sound Kim was making would be best described as a low, continuous growl as Melissa fucked her ass. She felt so open and out of control, she could feel her juices starting to run down the insides of her thighs, and she was so turned on she couldn't even believe it was possible without Mistress Sharon putting her into trance!

Sharon did the same to Jessica, who just whined constantly while feeling her Mistress' even bigger member stretch her rear passage out. Her cock was drooling a constant if small stream of precum. Her mouth was slack and drooling, too. Since she hadn't been told otherwise, her eyes remained fixed on the screen.

When Kim came the first time, screaming through her gag, Jess moaned and clamped down on her Mistress in sympathy and frustration. "Ohhh...good girl, slave girl," Sharon groaned, savoring the feel of the tightness around her. Jess moaned again and flexed, feeling more of her precum leak out of her cock. And more drool run down her chin.

Kim growled and grunted as Melissa fucked her ass, who looked down at her chest and watched her large breasts bounce each time that she thrusted balls-deep into her submissive guest. It made her cock twitch as she felt them move. Just because she could, she thought about making herself have an orgasm as she invaded Kim's rear. Within seconds, she let out a girly groan and shot a few dribbles of sperm—at this point, she was nearly drained—which set Kim off, who screamed through her gag yet again. Just as she had begun to climax, Melissa thought hard about not being oversensitive and managed to hang on to that thought as she rode out her fifth orgasm of the evening. And it worked: she just went back to the fantastic feeling of penetrating the smaller woman bound on the bed in front of her. That worked really well, she thought, grinning down. She got herself off that way three more times before Kim started to sound like she was ready to be done, so Melissa grunted and shuddered through two consecutive orgasms before relenting. Kim's final orgasm was massive. She shook, squirted a copious amount of juice from her twat, and fell over, panting heavily.

"Kim, are you OK?" she asked, concerned. No reply. Oh, fuck, she thought. Her hardon completely forgotten, Kim rushed to remove the gag and pull Kim's blindfold off. She was starting to come around and Melissa almost cried with relief.

"Jesus Christ," Kim croaked. "You just broke your record. And me, I think..."

A misty-eyed Melissa laughed, ecstatic that she hadn't actually hurt her fellow submissive. "Jesus, I thought something bad had happened," she breathed.

"No, I'm fine, but I can't any more tonight. And these need to come off, ma'am," she continued, indicating her nipple clamps. Kim ended up coming again as the second one came off, the first having made her grimace with agony, but Melissa's delicate ministrations with her soft lips and tongue were a delicious salve. "Oh, god, no..." she moaned, then shuddered as the final orgasm of the night took her body.

They both stripped, showered together more like lovers, falling into a deep sleep in each other's arms.

On the other side of the camera, Sharon had been watching how Melissa conducted herself, carefully pacing herself as she slowly took Jessica. She almost came the first time that Melissa figured out how to just come while fucking and not need any break at all—that was something she had never considered doing! But she held off. But after Melissa rolled right into her second orgasm evoking that earth-shattering climax from Kim, she gripped Jess' hips tightly and emptied her balls inside the transwoman for the second time that night. Jessica keened again with lust, still unable to come.

Panting, she pulled out of her slave. She issued the command to bring her out of trance, and slowly Jessica came back. Once she was back to reality, she groaned again. "Oh, god, Mistress...I want to come so fucking bad!"

"I know. You have been a very good girl. Take that off and then sit back," she directed, indicating that she wanted Jess to sit on the edge of the bed. Jessica obeyed with record speed, trembling with excitement. The whole top half of her erection was slick with her precum. "You were very good for me and I intend to reward you, slave girl. You have permission to come." Sharon said as she knelt between her slave's legs.

"Thank you, Mistress," Jessica replied, her breath hitching as she said it. She couldn't ever remember being this turned on.

"I like to do this sometimes, not just receive," Mistress Sharon told her, then guided Jessica's slick cock into her mouth, inhaling and relaxing her throat so that Jess' entire length slid into her in one smooth motion.

"OhhhhhhHHHHHHHH!!" Jess cried. It was fantastic but she was a little upset because she knew that she couldn't last very long. But it felt SO FUCKING GOOD!

She had been right. Only about 60 seconds of her Mistress' throat massaging her cock head and she couldn't take it. "Mistress...I'm gonna come!"

Sharon made a strangled moaning sound and kept her sucking, licking, and swallowing. Jessica's mind exploded with pleasure as she shot stream after stream of cum down her Mistress' throat, who hungrily swallowed every drop.

Sharon released her, breathing deeply. She had felt herself starting to black out! Her slave had flopped back on the bed, panting and completely spent. She took Jessica's face in her hands. "I meant that, you know. You went through a lot for me and I appreciate it, Jess."

"That was the hardest I have ever come, Mistress. Thank you."

Sharon grinned down at her. "You earned it."

"And um, I didn't know...you liked doing that to me, Mistress."

Another Cheshire Cat grin. "There are lots of things that you don't know about me," she answered with a wink. "C'mon, let's go get cleaned up. You can wash me off in the shower."

Jessica followed on shaky legs.