Mellissa - A Mutual Agreement

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her left hand slipped between them and plunged beneath his waistline, taking a firm grasp on his shaft as she shook it free of his pants. He gasped into her mouth at the sensation coursing through him at her touch even as she continued to kiss him over and over. Mellissa had just started to pump him slowly when his hand grasped hers, preventing her pleasuring him. She looked up, confused.

"Not here, not yet," he said.

He turned and pulled her after him by the hand towards the stairs. Mellissa gave little resistance; she'd given up trying to fight what she knew she wanted. They made their way upstairs but instead of stopping at his door like she thought they would, Michael propelled her onward and stopped outside her room instead. He turned to her, not moving, seemingly waiting for something.

It had taken her by surprise and she was a little thrown by the idea of doing it in the room she usually did it with her husband. But one look at the hunger in his eyes made her forget her trepidations. She grinned at her Son, took hold of the door handle and threw the door open, pulling him in after her. Michael grinned, too. He'd always planned to have her in here the first time but, best laid plans and all that. He was simply glad he would get her in here anyway. They moved to stand at the bottom of the bed, facing each other.

Mellissa looked down to find his cock was still jutting over the top of his shorts where she had left it. It wasn't quite erect yet at only maybe 6", but already it was thicker than any dildo she possessed. She was suddenly apprehensive of this monster. She knew she had taken it all last time but she'd been extremely turned on and hadn't cared about how big it was. Tentatively, she reached out with her right hand and took hold of the end, feeling it jerk slightly at her touch and hearing him sigh. She gave it a couple of soft tugs before dropping her arm back to her side, holding her right arm with her left while biting her lip.

"What's wrong?" Michael asked, concern written across his face.

"It's just, you're so big, and last time I was so wet and ..." she looked at him sheepishly.

"You're worried it won't fit or it'll hurt?" She nodded, "Don't worry, we'll take it slow," he smiled.

She couldn't help but smile back.

"So, Mum?"

Mellissa grimaced and turned away.

"Don't call me that, at least not while we're doing this."

"But you're my Mum," puzzlement was evident in his voice.

"It's just, I'm still getting use to the idea. It helps if I don't focus on the Mother/Son part."

She felt him move against her as he wrapped his arms around her from behind, under hers. He clasped his hands together on her abdomen, just above her area and she felt his cock pressed between her ass cheeks the wrong way up.

"Ok, Mellissa," he said softly, kissing her left ear.

She smiled and clasped her own hands over his, leaning back into him, resting her head on his left shoulder. She closed her legs a little more and felt the head between them so she rocked back and forth a little. She smiled more when she felt it jiggle and heard him suck his breath in. His lips were suddenly at her neck, planting sensation stirring kisses on it. She sighed, tilting her head so as to expose more of her neck to his hot, hungry mouth.

His hands slipped out from under hers and went under her cardigan, snaking their way delicately across her stomach to her breasts, setting her skin on fire and making her squirm. It surprised her when he didn't stop to check if she was wearing a bra, instead simply taking hold of a breast in each hand, both thumbs finding a nipple simultaneously. She exhaled sharply as they flicked her teats while his fingers massaged the rest of her ample bosom.

She pushed her hips back against his while arching her back, pushing her breasts against his expert hands and wrapping her arms as best she could behind her and around him, pulling Michael against her.

"How did ... you know ... I ... wasn't wearing ... a bra?" She managed to get out between breathes.

"I told you," his reply was muffled as he was still assaulting her neck, "I've been watching you and I've learnt to tell the difference."

She cried out when he pinched her nipples and bit her neck at the same time, the pain acute yet sweet.

"I didn't think I'd not worn one often enough," she admitted.

"Hmmm just often enough, Mellissa."

He began to trail kisses round the nape of her neck to get to the other side. She flicked her head so her hair would be out of his way, not wanting to spoil the sensations about to be afflicted on her as yet untouched side. This was not all that changed either, as she felt one of his hands leave her breasts and begin to slowly make its way south. She didn't know which one as the other was managing to amuse both breasts at once, nor did she really care.

She felt him unbutton her jeans with practised ease. The zipper went down next and he peeled back the flaps, exposing her womanhood to the cold air of the bedroom. It made her moan but then a louder moan escaped her as his finger was suddenly between her folds and sensually rubbing her swollen bud in a slow, circular motion. She moaned long and loud as her body shivered at the feeling of pure delight.

"So I was right," he smirked, "These pants really are too tight for panties."

Mellissa couldn't reply. She was too lost in the moment. Suddenly her legs couldn't support her and she had to let go of him, steadying herself with her hands on the bed, bent double while his finger continued to massage her clitoris. His other hand had left her breasts when she had bent over and now she felt it pulling her jeans roughly off her ass and down her thighs. Once they reached her knees they simply slid down of their own volition before she gingerly stepped out of them.

Mellissa cried out suddenly, arching her back once more and throwing her head back as the middle finger of his free hand plunged, unexpectedly, straight into her sopping wet pussy. Michael had his finger crooked so it would rub against both sides of her entrance as he slid it in and out of her. He was grinning at how wet his Mother was for him.

"I don't think you'll have any problem taking me in, Mellissa."

She was gripping the bed sheets so tightly her knuckles were white, unable to do more than nod as she tried to cope with the double assault on her area. She hadn't felt this good in a long while; her husband wasn't nearly as skilled with his hands.

She wasn't at all surprised when she heard herself cry "Put it in me now!"

Michael was a shocked for a moment by the shear lust in his Mother's voice, but he quickly recovered. Grinning broadly, he removed his finger from her and used that hand to relieve himself of his shorts, all the wile still rubbing her clit with his other fingers. He took hold of his now fully erect cock and moved closer so he could position it at her entrance.

"Ready?" He asked.

Before she could even reply, she felt it begin to slide into her, its monstrous length stretching, pulsing and filling her pussy, deeper and deeper until with a satisfyingly full feeling, their hips met. She marvelled at the fact that she had been able to take it all yet again. Michael's hand had left her clit now and he was simply holding her hips, obviously letting her adjust to him, but she was impatient and wanted to start already. She started rocking back and forth, releasing a few inches before enveloping them back into her wet hole to show him she was ready.

Michael caught on almost immediately and began pulling her back onto his member, sliding it almost all the way out before slamming back inside. With each powerful fuck he tore moans of pleasure from Mellissa's throat, no real words simply an utterance of unintelligible sound expressing her lust. As he picked up the pace, lessening the time between each in stroke, she dropped to her elbows, her head a damp mess of her hair pressed to the bed, her hands no longer able to support her. Her core was building rapidly towards eruption and she knew it would happen quickly but she didn't care, she needed the release, if just to ease the levels of pleasure emanating from her vagina.

Michael could tell she was nearing an orgasm and just this knowledge set off the build up to his. She was gasping every second now and he growled in his throat as he tried to hold on, so as to hit it together. Then he felt her clench and her body stiffen, before with a final outcry she collapsed against the bed pulling him down with her. He was barely able to support himself so his weight wouldn't crush her as he too had came, spewing his seed deep into her womb.

Surprisingly, Mellissa felt herself recover quickly and she pushed at him to get off. He did so clumsily, falling heavily on his ass beside her, his back propped against the bed. He had a sudden flash back to the first night when she had realised what they'd done and regretted it. But before he could worry, she was kneeling between his legs. She slipped out of her cardigan which he had forgotten she had still been wearing up till now. She took his head in her hands and kissed him long but gently on his dry lips, breaking off just to repeat the action. She didn't seem to notice the last spurts dripping from his penis onto the carpet or indeed from her vagina, or she simply didn't care.

She changed position then, sitting aside his legs her arms around his neck, head against his chest. They sat like that for awhile while his breathing returned to normal. When it had, he looked at her and they smiled at each other. She planted a soft kiss on his cheek then returned her head to his chest. Michael slipped his right arm beneath her legs and his left around her back and, using the bed for support, clumsily got to his feet with her in his arms. She laughed as his semi-limp cock tickled the underside of her ass as he carried her round to side of the bed.

With a little difficulty he managed to flip the covers back and lay her in the bed. He pulled the sheets back over her before crossing to the other side and slipping beneath them as well. Mellissa had turned over while he got in and now they lay snuggled against each other, looking into the other's eyes. Her arms were round his shoulders and his hands held her hips while their groins pressed against each other.

"I think we have to agree, we're goin to keep doing this," Mellissa stated.

"My thoughts too," Michael replied, "it's going to be hard work keeping it from Dad but I think we can manage it."

Her face paled slightly at the mention of his step-father, but she nodded.

"I don't see any other way. I still love your Father and he's great in bed but I love you too, and that was amazing; I'm not about to let go of you now that I've had you again."

"I was amazing wasn't I?" He winked at her, "And you weren't too bad yourself."

She gaped at him, before smirking with her eyes narrowed. She shoved him onto his back and rolled atop of him, bringing her knees up so she was kneeling.

"Oh, really?" She said, "I'll show you who's amazing."

He laughed as she positioned his again erect member at her hole and lowered herself onto him. She splayed her hands on his chest for support and began to slide up and down his long shaft, revelling in the feeling of their hips smacking together and his cock reaching all those new and seldom touched parts of her again. They were both moaning in sync as she pummelled his cock with her pussy, changing the tempo from a steady rhythm to rapid fucking every thirty seconds or so. She was controlling her own pleasure so that she wouldn't cum anytime soon, concentrating solely on bringing him to the brink before stopping, ignoring his disappointed growls before beginning again, just to stop once more.

She must have done this eight or nine times before she couldn't hold herself back any longer. She bounced as fast and hard as she could on him for the last half minute before they both came together again. She slipped off him onto her side, snuggling close, again ignoring the fact that both of them were slick with sweat and their combined juices.

When his breathing had returned to normal, Michael crushed her too him while kissing her long and hard.

"That really was amazing, Mum," he said, beaming at her.

She smiled, not even bothering to correct him, too lost in the glow of happiness they were sharing. They spent the next ten minutes or more just simply holding each other and kissing, before they felt they could go again. The made love several more times that night, before finally falling asleep, sweat drenched, slime covered and exhausted, but happy in each others arms.

***

Michael screwed up his eyes. The sun was beaming directly on them and it had awoken him. He knew it was morning even without checking; it simply felt like it. He must have forgotten to close his curtains last night. Then he realised he was lying on his left side, yet his window was on the bed's right. His eyes were heavy with sleep as he forced them open. He found himself in an unfamiliar bed in an unfamiliar room, the sun beaming right at him. He raised his arm to cover his face and tried to roll away.

Something soft, warm and pressed against his back prevented him. He squirmed until he got onto his back and could prop himself on his elbow. Wiping the sleep from his eyes, he turned his groggy attention to what lay beside him. He smiled. There, curled against him, devoid of covers to the waist as he was, lay his Mother, the most perfect, sexy and gorgeous woman in the world. She looked so peaceful and yet hot in sleep. The woman who had given birth to him, now his lover. The memories of last night filled his mind and he grinned, his dick rising just at the thought. He turned on his side towards her and ran a soft hand from her shoulder down to her hips and back, revelling in the feel of her soft, silky skin. She moaned and repositioned herself slightly at his touch.

Kissing her forehead gently, he sat up properly and stretched. Dry cum and sweat split as his taut, sticky skin rejected the motion. He would need to get cleaned up but first, his foggy brain needed coffee. Ambling downstairs, still naked, he wandered into the kitchen and set about preparing the coffee maker.

Six minutes later he was standing with his back to the door admiring the garden, coffee at his lips when his penis was suddenly grasped from behind. It instantly stood to attention, and he almost dropped the coffee as he cried out, steadying himself against the counter while the hand jacked him for all it was worth. The ordeal lasted only ten seconds or more but already he was sweating and horny. The hand let go of him and a second joined it as they slipped up his chest to his shoulders and a body pressed against his back.

"Morning, my Son," Mellissa breathed into his ear as she placed kisses as she trailed kisses along his neck.

Michael sighed at the seductive tone of her voice.

He set down the coffee as he turned in her arms, pulling her tightly to him, his hands massaging her perfect ass as they kissed over and over, their tongues invading the other's mouth. They broke apart, smiling at each other.

"Pour me a cup then join at the table would you?" She asked.

He answered her with a kiss before letting her go. He watched his naked Mother move to sit at the table. He shook his head wile grinning as he turned back to the coffee maker.

"What's funny she asked?"

"Well, you're still naked."

"So are you," she ran an appreciative eye over him as he came towards the table.

"I just meant I didn't expect you to be walking around here naked with me so soon. It's only been one night after all," he said as he sat down, sliding her cup to her.

"Once you've been intimate with a woman, there's not much left for her to hide," she replied around a swig of her coffee.

"I guess," he admitted, staring at his coffee; he still wasn't quite with it yet.

She laid her hand on his which got his attention back.

"Michael, I think we are both in mutual agreement that we want what happened last night to continue happening," he nodded so she went on, "So, to get away with it here's what happens. When he's not here, we're together and can do whatever we want. But when he is here this is a closed subject. We are never to mention it, refer to it, hint at or joke about it. It is never to be spoken of and is dead to the world," she said, mirroring her words from the night before, "Agreed?"

"Agreed," he smiled.

She returned the smile.

"But you must promise; if you hear me and him at it, you must not get jealous. Simply take pride in the fact that you are better in bed than your Father. Be smug in fact, ok?"

"I don't mind sharing you, Mum, as long as I get you at some point."

"I'm yours as soon as he is away on his trips, I promise," she sealed the deal with a kiss.

They both had finished their coffees by now and sat in companionable silence for a minute or two. His Mother rose and headed to the door. She turned back as she reached it.

"I need a shower, care to join me?" She said, her words carrying double meaning as she extended her hand to him.

He moved to her side and took the proffered hand and they left together.

Over the next two weeks they had more fun together and when her husband and his step-father returned, they were both true to there word, but as soon as he left again, the fun began anew.

The End ... for now

12