Mellow Yellow Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take this prescription to the herbalist and he will tell you how to take this medicine. Li-Li, I am also referring you to a gynecologist. I want to make sure that all your female parts are in working order. I want to be sure that your dislike of sex isn't something physical. You don't need to come to my office if you feel uncomfortable here. I never give my telephone number to a patient but your situation is different. Please call me whenever you have questions about your relationship with Syd."

Susan took another prescription form and wrote her telephone number. She placed it in Lily's hand and walked her to the door. As Susan had her hand on the door handle, she impulsively did something unprofessional and completely un-Chinese. She hugged the older woman and whispered in her ear:

"Something wonderful is about to happen to you, older sister. Something wonderful."

[ ]

Susan thought to herself: "Have I forgotten anything." This was the first time she had guided another couple in consummating their relationship. It had been difficult enough to find a sexually satisfying relationship for herself. Now, she had to do it by remote control. Also, Lily needed to overcome her fear of sex. Susan had restored Charles' manhood but she had done that herself and, after all, Susan was a Chinese woman and, therefore, Olympic class in bed. Could she guide a white guy to perform the same "therapy" on a Chinese woman.

Lily's female parts checked out at the gynecologist but she continued to express a fear of sex. Lily was 100% OK physically but Susan, with Syd's help, would have to put Lily back together psychologically. To make Lily feel more feminine, Susan suggested that she buy something stylish for the big date and to see a reputable hair stylist. When Lily protested that she couldn't afford what Susan suggested, Susan offered to loan Lily something. However, she was firm about the hair stylist. Lily couldn't afford to not feel like a real woman.

Susan was pleased to see that The Eight Herbs of Happiness she prescribed was having its desired effect. Lily was still bashful but she was asking subtle questions about sex with a white guy. Susan downplayed the size of Charles' willie, emphasizing his technique and gentleness in bed. Lily wanted to know what an orgasm felt like. Susan said that words were not enough to describe the feeling. However, Syd was experienced and would know how to bring Lily to an orgasm.

Syd was the question mark in this operation. Susan couldn't follow them into the bedroom and provide instructions. Syd would have to finish the job himself. Yes, he was experienced. However, he would need to treat Lily like a virgin if he wanted to sexually heal the battered woman. Charles was tutoring Syd on Chinese bedroom culture but did Syd have the patience and sensitivity to carry out the sexual healing? Syd exuded confidence.

"If I can keep that old Daimler together, anything else is a piece of cake, mate."

Charles reminded Syd that Lily might be in as bad shape as the Daimler but she was much more complex. Charles also discreetly enquired whether Syd's parts were in working order. It wouldn't do to have Lily as horny as a goat only to discover that Syd wasn't physically up to the job.

The problem with the profession of psychiatrist was that Susan couldn't stop herself from analyzing what she was doing. Was Susan really pimping a Chinese sister to a white guy under the guise of helping Lily get over her sexual hang-ups? Or was she just aiding Syd to seduce a hard-working mother of two teenagers? Susan dismissed these thoughts. Syd and Lily were in love just as much as Susan and Charles. They had called out to Susan and Charles for help and the only moral response was to help. After all, Susan had declared 1997 to be the Year of the Cock. Susan was merely ensuring that Lily got her fair share.

It was the day before Syd and Lily's big date alone. Susan dialed Syd's telephone number. When Syd answered, Susan spoke just two words and hung up.

"She's ready."

[ ]

Syd let Lily into his apartment. Susan had warned Lily that the Western idea of decoration looked like mere clutter to Eastern eyes. However, Lily was unprepared by what greeted her eyes. Syd's apartment was simple and the decoration consisted of one single objet d'art set upon a tall pedestal, an antique vase.

"Why Syd, you have a Chinese heart. This is beautiful."

"It's not me 'eart, luv. It's the work of an interior decorator that me mates Cheech and Chong know. 'E's also a Feng Shui master so 'e 'as the Yin and Yang in this 'ere place tuned up right proper. Why don't you sit down and I'll make you a cup of tea."

Lily sat down on the comfortable sofa and relaxed. She liked Syd's apartment so much that she felt as if she belonged in it. Lily began to think that a life with Syd might even be possible despite their cultural differences. Syd had seemed even more likable that evening. As these pleasant thoughts went through Lily's head, she felt something that she hadn't felt since she was a teenager: lust. The Eight Herbs of Happiness swirled around Lily's body and settled between her legs. Lily felt a fire that only a man's willie could quench. Was that man Syd?

The stern spirit of her mother then spoke in Lily's mind: "Syd is white. It is permissible to do business with a white devil but not to let him in your pants." Her mother's words could not quench the fire but it did remind Lily of her Chinese nature. Lily tried resolving how to please the ancestors and her own desires simultaneously. Perhaps she would stay tonight with Syd but no sex, of course.

Syd chuckled to himself while he was boiling the water. He had asked the Feng Shui expert if he could fix the Yin and Yang so it's the right balance for romance. "No problem at all," was the reply. "I can even fine tune for romance with a man, if you like." Syd replied that the heterosexual romantic tuning would be quite adequate.

Syd brought the tea to Lily. Lily was strangely silent. Normally, Lily was a borderline compulsive talker with Syd. Their English/Cantonese conversation would range over every subject except sex, of course. Syd hoped that thoughts of sex were running through Lily's head but she was just too shy to talk about it. Whatever her thoughts, Lily's face remained the face of an inscrutable oriental, betraying no emotion.

Lily put her head on Syd's shoulder, removing it only to take a sip of tea. She relaxed. Syd wasn't making any moves on her, allowing her to just appreciate their chaste closeness. Despite the chasteness of their situation, the fire between Lily's legs burned more fiercely. As if to balance the lustful fire, Lily felt water between her legs, trickling from the same area as the fire. What a strange situation, Lily thought, water flowing from a fire. For twenty minutes, they sat in silence. Finally Syd took the initiative.

"Stay with me tonight, me luv. You don't need to rush home to Pam and Pat tonight. They're in good hands with their aunt."

"Yes, Syd. I want to be with you." Lily was amazed at her answer. Why hadn't she told Syd that it was only a sleepover? Why hadn't she told him that no sex was the condition for her staying? Was there a part of her that actually wanted sex with a man? Did one of The Eight Herbs of Happiness block a woman's good sense?

Syd led Lily into his bedroom. It was so much bigger than Lily's bedroom that Lily thought she would get lost if Syd turned out the lights. Lily had a fleeting thought. Was Syd's willie was as large as his bedroom? Syd started to undress right in front of her. Lily's raging desire for Syd was suddenly eclipsed by her Chinese modesty. How could it be otherwise? Lily's sexual desires had only been reawakened in the past week but she had been Chinese for all her 38 years. She had never seen a man naked, never mind a white man. Furthermore, she had never been naked in front of any man. Her ex-husband merely pulled down her pajama bottoms and stuck his willie in.

"Syd. I want to change in the bathroom. And can I borrow one of your pajamas? Please turn off the light before I get back"

Syd went and got his last pair of clean pajamas, handed them to Lily and turned out the light. Syd smiled at Lily's modest behaviour but he wasn't surprised. Charles Burnhamthorpe and Susan Wu had coached him about what to expect from a Chinese woman of Lily's age and background and what Lily would expect from him in return. Susan kept repeating to Syd:

"Remember that all of what you would consider odd and delaying about Lily is just part of her being Chinese. The frustration will be worth what you've had to go through when you finally make love to her. Chinese women are the best lovers in the world."

Syd left on his jockey shorts and crawled into bed. Susan had said not to be completely naked if Lily cane to bed clothed. Furthermore, Susan warned Syd not to take Lily's clothes off immediately but to let her hormones do the work. Take it slow to overcome her shyness. Best in the world? Syd was pondering that little bit of Chinese propaganda when the door opened and Lily quietly made her way to the bed. Syd sensed Lily hesitating so he pulled back the sheets. Lily warily got into bed. She adjusted the rolled-up sleeves and legs of Syd's oversized pajamas so that not a square centimeter of skin was exposed except for her face, hands and feet. Lily's modesty only made her more desirable in Syd's eyes.

Lily lay rigidly on her back, awaiting the inevitable pain of a man penetrating her. Why had she allowed lust to put her at the mercy of a man, the creature she had avoided for years? As Syd pulled the covers over Lily's rigid body, Syd noticed that her rigidity was dissolving into trembling. Syd put his arms around Lily to comfort her and to get her to relax.

"The, there, me love. Don't be afraid. I'm not going to do anything to hurt you. You just tell me if I'm hurting you and I'll stop right away."

Lily started to relax. Her husband never knew the meaning of "stop" even though perfectly good words for stop existed in Cantonese. Susan was right. White men were gentle with Chinese women. Lily took Susan's advice to use Qi Gong to relax.. Syd's closeness became wrapped up in her meditation.. The warmth of his body dispelled the cold fear that had overcome her. Lily drank in the faint scent of Syd's after-shave lotion. Syd's body didn't smell bad, as her friends assured her that a white man would. Being this close to Syd began to be pleasurable. Lily thought that she would let Syd proceed but she would stop him before the dreaded penetration. Syd would be a gentleman, Lily was positive now.

Desire began to well up within Lily's body, seemingly generated by Syd's embrace. Syd's pajamas loosely covered her chest and erotically caressed her growing nipples. Lily turned and faced Syd. She could make out his smile in the dark, the same smile that she had loved the first time they had met at the Yacht Club. Syd realized that this was the moment he had waited for. He kissed Lily lightly on her lips. Syd's kiss was warm and sweet.

An overwhelming feeling flooded Lily's body. The fire that burned between her legs now coursed through her being and exploded in her head. Lily closed her eyes to concentrate on this new feeling. She was drowning in it as it washed away her hesitancy and her inhibitions. Automatically, her lips parted and her mouth opened. Tentatively, Syd explored Lily's teeth. Their tongues touched tip–to-tip, playfully at first and then with forays deeper into each other's mouths. Lily had never kissed a man as intimately as this. Syd had never tasted a woman's mouth so sweet and pure.

Lily seemed to be unable to get enough of this newfound pleasure of deep kissing but Syd finally broke away, his jaw aching. Without asking, he unbuttoned two buttons on the pajamas, laying bare a golden shoulder without exposing Lily's breasts. Syd leaned forward and began to gently kiss the exposed flesh. He remembered Susan's warning not to bite Lily and leave a mark. As Lily's breathing increased in tempo, Syd agreed with Susan. Lily was the type of woman who got off on gentleness. Syd was impressed with the silky smoothness of Lily's skin. Smooth as a pure gold statue and just as precious, Syd thought. Syd would handle his golden object of love with great care.

Lily was in such ecstasy that she didn't notice that Syd had completely unbuttoned the pajamas until his arm encircled her bare back. Syd realized that Lily's whole body was as smooth as her shoulder. Lily felt the hair on Syd's chest tickle her erected nipple. She put her hand on Syd's chest and felt his hair. Then she felt Syd's arm. More hair. Yet, her friends were wrong. Syd had more hair than a Chinese man but it didn't make him an animal. To Lily, it was a different kind on manliness that she was experiencing. Lily abandoned all modesty and rubbed her breasts over Syd's chest, arousing them both to new heights. Yes, it was good to be close to a man. She would follow wherever Syd would lead, confident that Syd would never hurt her.

When Lily had enough, Syd took one of Lily's small breasts in his hand and gently massaged it. Then he put his lips on the hard, erect nipple and began to lick with his tongue, pressing hard enough so he didn't tickle his woman. Lily was a sensitive woman and Syd had to take care to have exactly the right touch.

Syd wished that Lily would hold his willie while he was playing with her pussy but she was too shy at this time. Charles bragged about how gentle the soft hands of an oriental woman were on a man's willie. "You have to be careful with them. They are so gentle, they can whack you off before you know it." Well, that particular pleasure must wait until Lily was no longer shy with him.

If he couldn't have Lily play with his parts, certainly there was no reason why Syd shouldn't play with Lily's. Syd slid his hand underneath the pajama waist and along Lily's stomach. Lily was a little soft there but her stomach was much firmer than a white woman of similar age. Finally, he reached Lily's soft bush. Syd always wondered whether the models in the Chinese pornographic magazines cut their bush. Now he knew that small, narrow bushes were normal for a Chinese woman. Syd noticed something else, Lily was soaked. She might hide it behind that shy façade but Lily was one horny woman.

Syd parted Lily's tight, narrow pussy lips. Susan had warned Lily that the Chinese woman's pussy fascinated white men. No matter what Lily might think, she had to let a white man take his pleasure by playing with the pussy. Lily braced herself for the pain she felt whenever her ex-husband missed his target. Another surprise. It felt so good as Syd gently ran his finger up her pussy. Suddenly Lily screamed:

"IYYYEEE! Syd, what was that? What did you do to me?"

"It's all right, me luv. It's just your orgasm. You mean you've never felt an orgasm before?"

Syd shook his head. Almost forty years old and Lily had just experienced her first orgasm. When that wonderful feeling subsided, Lily realized that Syd had removed her pajama bottoms and was parting her legs. Oh no, this was the part she was dreading. Whenever her husband had penetrated her, Lily had only felt pain. It suddenly occurred to Lily that she had never seen her husband's willie from the doggie position. In fact, Lily had never seen a man's willie in all her life. Partly out of curiosity and partly out of fear, Lily raised her head slightly and looked down between her legs.

It was difficult to see in the dark without her glasses but Lily could just discern Syd's willie dangling down between his legs. Through her myopic blur, Lily gauged its length and breadth. Somehow it reminded her of the red paper lanterns that hung from the ceilings at weddings. Lily thought it looked so huge that it would never fit inside her. Syd's willie wasn't as big as a sea cucumber but its size still frightened her.

It brought back memories of the pain caused by her husband's willie thrusting into her dry pussy. On the other hand, what did she know about willies? "This might be painful," Lily thought, "but after the pleasure that Syd just gave me, I'll endure any pain to give him pleasure in return."

Lily was ready to roll over when she remembered that Susan had said that white guys liked to screw their women while the woman was lying on her back. Susan had explained that was why the English used "getting laid" as a euphemism for sex. Yes, Lily remembered the old white men at the Yacht Club using language like that. The old men always assumed she didn't speak English. Lily put her head back on the pillow and braced herself for the excruciating pain she expected from the penetration.

Syd got into position and parted Lily's pussy lips. He slid his willie between the stiff lips and downwards to the opening of her vagina. Lily stiffened as she felt the tip of Syd's willie between her pussy lips. Yes, Syd was bigger than she remembered her ex-husband was. Syd didn't need to be a sensitive male of the 90's to realize that Lily was tensing up. Lily was wet but she might hurt if her internal muscles were too tight.

"Just relax me luv. I haven't hurt you yet and I'll stop anytime you want."

Lily started to practice Qi Gong, as Susan had advised. Lily visibly relaxed. Her limbs loosened up and, Syd hoped, so would her insides. Syd pressed his willie against the opening of Lily's vagina and entered Lily two centimeters. Lily grunted, fully expecting to be torn apart as her friends had predicted. To her surprise, she felt pressure in her pussy but not the hurt of a dry willie forced into a dry cunt. In fact, the pressure subsided quickly and Syd felt quite comfortable inside her. In fact, Syd felt so good that Lily abandoned her Qi Gong and concentrated on what was happening to her.

Syd felt Lily's firm lips pussy lips close and caress the end of his willie. Charles was right. A Chinese woman provided to her man sensations that no other woman could. Was Lily enjoying herself?

"'Ow's she doin' luv? Am I doin' OK? Should I stop?"

"Please don't stop. I've never felt anything like this in my life. I want more of you. Don't stop now. Just be gentle with me. I haven't had a man for years."

Syd knew Lily's sexual history because Susan, as his go-between had told him. Lily knew that Susan would tell Syd what she was too shy to say to his face. Susan had bridged the racial and cultural gap between them and ensured that the pleasure of love would be theirs tonight.

Syd slowly made more progress with his willie. Lily's breathing picked up in speed as she felt Syd enter her some more. Syd's big willie put more pressure on her insides but then the pleasurable feeling of togetherness returned as her cunt opened and accommodated Syd's organ.

Syd stopped and started to pull his willie out slowly. Lily was afraid that Syd was giving up but then Syd pushed back in. The pressure of Syd pushing back in sent a thrill upward to her clitoris and she sensed that wonderful feeling of an orgasm she had just had might return. Every time Syd slid out and back in, Lily felt the orgasm tingling and rising within her. Suddenly, she felt Syd's willie against her cervix. That did it. Lily exploded in orgasm once more.

Syd relentlessly worked his willie in further and further, probing deeper and deeper into Lily's body. Charles was right. There was nothing better than a Chinese woman's pussy, nothing at all. Waves of orgasm flowed through Lily's body until her extremities tingled in synch with her clitoris. There was nothing better than this. Why had it taken her so long to discover the truth about her body?

The pleasure finally subsided for Lily but Syd was still plunging his willie in and out. Lily was becoming sore from disuse. Not wanting to take away from her lover's fun, Lily gritted her teeth and instinctively tensed her muscles. Syd yelled something in English she couldn't understand, became rigid like a stone and visibly relaxed. Words failed Lily at that moment.