Mellow Yellow Ch. 20

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lily lay in Syd's arms, exhausted from their lovemaking. Now she knew what it was to be a woman, to be truly loved and to be fucked by a man that truly loved her. Syd was a hero for awakening her to the pleasure of sex. The hour of pleasure made Lily want more and more of Syd's willie. Yet, she had one nagging doubt.

"Syd, will I be too sore tomorrow to do it again? You were so active that I'm afraid I'll hurt if we do it again. Yet, I want it again so badly. Can we do it again tomorrow?"

"Of course, me luv. And I promise I'll never hurt you.

Syd drifted off to sleep enfolding Lily in his arms. He was so thankful that he had finally bedded the woman he loved. She had given him the best ride of his life. He was thankful for Lily but he was even more thankful that he had Susan Wu as his go-between. Susan had thought of everything to ensure that their relationship would be successfully consummated. Yes, he was thankful for Susan and Charles' help and for Susan's Eight Herbs of Happiness.

[ ]

Susan Wu and Charles Burnhamthorpe returned to Charles' apartment from their date. They had spent every weekend together since the New Year began. They would spend every weekend together until they were married. Susan sat on the couch while Charles made tea. Susan was silent with her thoughts until Charles brought the tea.

"What do you think they're doing? I mean Syd and Lily, of course. Do you think they'll make it tonight?"

"Of course they will. After all, they had the finest team of experts on Chinese/white interracial sex in all Hong Kong to guide them. We've done our best and you know it. But that's not what's on your mind, is it? Tell Charles everything."

"OK, here's what I've really been thinking about. I got so involved in preparing Lily that I've been having sexual fantasies about her. I want sex, just the way she's getting it tonight. Oh Charles, I want to be a shy, country girl tonight getting her first taste of a white foreign devil's willie."

"I'll confess something as well. This week, I've envied Syd for the way he's courted Lily. The man has such patience that I'm sure the anticipation is most of the pleasure of the sport. Not that I think there's anything wrong with the way you seduced me so quickly. It was quite necessary given my, uh, situation at the time. So, I'm game for a fantasy, if you are."

Susan moved away from Charles, folded her hands on her lap and looked away from Charles, her eyes downcast. Charles straightened his tie, stiffened his back and placed his teacup and saucer on his knee, indicating that they were not yet ready to touch. They were both proper, formal stereotypes of their respective cultures. The same thought ran simultaneously through both their heads. It would be a long, slow process getting each other into bed but tonight would be the best fuck of their lives.

[ ]

Pamela and Patrick returned to the apartment early Sunday evening. Darkness greeted the two teenagers as the door swung open.

Pamela said, "Mother's not home yet."

"Congratulations on stating the obvious, my perceptive sister."

"I'm worried. It's not like her. She's always at home waiting for us. I think she's had an accident. I want to call Syd and make sure she's OK."

"Don't you dare. I'm sure that she's having the time of her life with Syd. That's the only thing that would make her forget to come home and keep an eye on us. I'm sure she's not in the hospital. You know that, even if she had an accident, she would be here on crutches to make sure we were home."

Half an hour later, the door opened and Lily entered the apartment. Pamela and Patrick looked up from the television show they were watching. Lily gave her two teenagers an embarrassed smile. She hoped they didn't notice that her cheeks were glowing with happiness. Lily fumbled in her mind for something to say. Certainly she couldn't ask them if they had enjoyed themselves. Then they had the right to ask if she and Syd had enjoyed their weekend. How could Lily tell her children what she had done with Syd? Finally, Lily found the right face-saving words that would express the joy of her weekend and the deepening of her relationship with Syd:

"Children, I think that I want to marry Sydney Poole."